Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R27698693 View Post
    i agree with u..at least give something too non casher
    This promo sucks I agree but non cashers get so much already. You can get the pig for free this event as well as clothing in the past events. Even other mounts. You guys just want the best prizes for free which is being a tad greedy as well.

Comment

• such a lame promotion =.=
      IGN: Namic/ Depilic
      Class: Knight/ Mage
      Server: Altar of sacrifice/ 281
      Game: Crystal saga/ Wartune
      Reason why I play?: ...

Comment

• very nice idia.....".At least give others a chance to earn them free.".....dificalt dungeon or mission and get as some balens..........:**

Comment

• at least make a way so non cashers could earn balens n game

Comment

• i got a dragon only by spending 500 balens on aniversary packs so its not that hard to get good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by LEGOLASS. View Post
              i got a dragon only by spending 500 balens on aniversary packs so its not that hard to get good stuff
              I've lost track of how many balens I have spent on the packs and yet to see a dragon and I know a couple others in the guild that have spent a lot of balens on packs and no dragon. But then a couple got it at random within a day or two of the start of the event. Yet another has gotten it 3 times now...
              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
              Character Name: TinkerBelle
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Dishonored
              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• GREADY GREADY r2 you are trying to force people to spend money. It wont work.. I have got IRS looking into the amount you clowns are making from a FREE game

Comment

• Originally posted by R2453705 View Post
                  GREADY GREADY r2 you are trying to force people to spend money. It wont work.. I have got IRS looking into the amount you clowns are making from a FREE game
                  Free to PLAY, like any other game of its type (like all those FREE games on Facebook) if you want get the premium items you have to spend money and they too run promotions to entice you into spending more money. R2 is not forcing people to spend money to PLAY their game. R2 relies on the money from people who have CHOSEN to pay in order cover the cost of the operations, maintenance and up keep of their servers, data centers and associated utilities (FIOS and Electricity) and personnel. Plus the designers and developers who are constantly adding new features to the game.
                  Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                  Character Name: TinkerBelle
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Dishonored
                  Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Since you guys are here i kindly need your concern.
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
                    Vote up..

Comment

• Yeah, crypt keys would be really nice to have. I get so few.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Spend, not recharge.

Learn how to read.
                        So many illiterate in this game, it's unbelievable... sad so sad.

Comment

• lol, I was so excited about this promotion that I thought it meant buy 10000 balens and receive all those goodies. Guess I was majorly screwed there. Ah well, live and learn. I'll live and now I've learned that if it looks too good to be true it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                            I've lost track of how many balens I have spent on the packs and yet to see a dragon and I know a couple others in the guild that have spent a lot of balens on packs and no dragon. But then a couple got it at random within a day or two of the start of the event. Yet another has gotten it 3 times now...

I'm amongst those that have spent a fortune to never get a dragon. Not even thru beast marks. Nice bird mount though, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28208021 View Post
                              So many illiterate in this game, it's unbelievable... sad so sad.
                              Must be so nice to be so special and God Like. Nice, nice indeed and so special, very special. Your Momma must be proud that you have to insult other people to feel good about yourselves.

Comment

• am here now

Comment

Working...
                                X