No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can give us a free VIP R2 / Balens free. so that more players to enjoy this game

Comment

• When wartune give free little wings ?
      i hope that

Comment

• normally i would have spent the 10k to get reward but since nothing has been done about the cw blunder. you wont be getting my money

Comment

• not interested. lol.

Comment

• Mhmm, "Sale" ...
            Shock(Mage)-S274

Comment

• crappy event. the developer is starting to take the gamers as suckers.

Comment

• why wartune just think about money money n money?
                i think this anniversary event just a ****. u need luck to get dragon mount, ****

Comment

• Behold Ladies and Gentlemen...........the crappiest-worst-most pathetic event goes to................

25 K balens = no razor dragon and u expect me to spend more on this event? uh uh....i dont think so

Comment

• please let ppl to exchange or give equipment to each other

Comment

• And make homestead and upgrade farm

Comment

• I think 1st when read the event is when I spend 10.000 balen also get bonus of spend 500 + 2000 + 5000....but....only get big spender IV or only 10.000 balen spend reward....
                        " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

• How do you spend 10k balens on ONE purchase? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

• err...hv no idea about this..perhap some ppl like it...n some didnt like at all...||D

Comment

• Originally posted by R222620210 View Post
                              I pay but...I have to admit you guys are wrong for this. What about all the non-payers? They should get something. I mean. I don't even buy that many balens. C'mon give the others something. Enough with the balens. At least give others a chance to earn them free.
                              i agree with u..at least give something too non casher

Comment

• Originally posted by R210930807 View Post
                                How do you spend 10k balens on ONE purchase? That makes no sense whatsoever.
                                170 Anniversary Packs in one purchase = 10030 Balens
                                6 Sets of Wings in one purchase = 11970 Balens
                                55 Socketing Rods in one purchase = 10175 Balens
                                134 Crypt Keys in one purchase = 10050 Balens
                                118 Lvl 2 Gems in one purchase = 10030 Balens

with that said though, still not really worth it though. I did get 7 crypt keys at 525 Balens to get the first prize. Not going to bother going any higher.
                                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Dishonored
                                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X