Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Comment

• i wish they can unlock the other 3 farm slots ))) ..

Comment

• R2 you promotion say "BIG SPENDER", so what abount the "NOT BIG SPENDER", why you dodn't fix the lag trouble, What is wartune online game? Free online game, or you start this like a Pay online game, already you killed the free spirit, and now you are killing the pay spirit, Thanks for not answer... “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”
        “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

• What a stupid promotion! The only thing that make it is sounds good is the name of the promotion , BIG SPENDER. You are fast in farming $$ but your service and technical support is 2x slow as a turtle. ^_^

Comment

• fix the LAG FIRST~~~
            [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
            IGN : Axygen
            Guild : Resurgence
            Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

• As in all online games everything comes at a price i see people moaning that the promotions are not good, if you do not like what you see then dont pay to play? If like me you occasionally spend some money on something you enjoy then if you get something free after you spent anyway then surley its happy days, why do people think because they pay to play they should get something so much better, if you dont like it then dont do it? Lag is always an issue but then when playing multi player games your reliant on other players operating systems not really the games fault in every case. But i do agree to make things more accessible to non cashers even if it involves giving less exp for example. Cant have it all ways right?

Comment

• Originally posted by LEGOLASS. View Post
                i got a dragon only by spending 500 balens on aniversary packs so its not that hard to get good stuff
                that's exactly my point Legolass.......they need to set a maximum limit of balens spent for the dragon, ppl who spent 30-80K only to get NO dragon are surely very disappointed (worse thing is, that dragon's stat doesnt worth 30K balens). usually when a company celebrates the 1st anniversary, THEY GIVE APPRECIATION TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO MADE THE COMPANY AS IT IS NOW......but what do i know? every company has its own way to celebrate 1st anniversary lol

Comment

• im doing 3 times recharge, regarded event big spender. but still no get the reward item. *** ??? how to complain >>??

Comment

• Originally posted by therif View Post
                    im doing 3 times recharge, regarded event big spender. but still no get the reward item. *** ??? how to complain >>??
                    Its Big Spender, Not Big Recharger... LOL

Comment

• It seems to be a scam. You go to buy the balens, and get the "big spender award. But you only get the regular bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28684123 View Post
                        It seems to be a scam. You go to buy the balens, and get the "big spender award. But you only get the regular bonus.
                        you must buy stuff with the balens. Not just recharging balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2453705 View Post
                          GREADY GREADY r2 you are trying to force people to spend money. It wont work.. I have got IRS looking into the amount you clowns are making from a FREE game
                          You are bound by the TOS here and this game is free to play. They arn't forcing you to buy things. This game is very playable with out spending a dime.You just won't be the best player in game though. Which isn't against the law. Nothing they are doing is against the law. They are greedy I agree and i think this promo is really stupid as well but nothing they are doing is wrong. you arn't forced to buy these things and this game is free to play. Not free to win.

Comment

• Most of the people who's whining here how greedy bastard R2 is dont spend a single balen in game..I guess

Comment

• well S230 never had this and i would know as i balen burnt every world boss daily for last 3 days (500 balens per boss) and even recharged on those days .. never appeared in hot events
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

• test ......

Comment

Working...
                                X