No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Big Spender (Unlimited)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change the event this event soo much suks just put one event whats beter and give a chance to non-payers thei never get notheg y spend soo much moni four the aniversari giftbox y bui over 300 and didnt get a razor card you have onli **** events thats whii the payers leave this game and the non-payers couse they never get notheg from this events you suks guis change the staf thei come with the worst events posible

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
      This is one of the sh*ttiest promotions I've ever seen listed, and I don't even cash.
      My thought are the same and I DO cash
      IGN: RibTickler
      Server: S130

Comment

Plundering 3 player and got 120000 gold why I use 500 balean, stupid promotion.
        [S527] Sicklemoor
        Moody Mage
        BR still updating 3800K+
        :mad:Hate lagging:mad:

Comment

As I said Many of times , I get paid 1 time a month in the beginning of the month..... and you always have these type's of promo's going on in the end of the month "WHY IS THAT" Again I must miss out on this one tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This makes no sense and is by far the worst spending promotion I have seen. Would have been better if it were a standard pays to consume under Hot Events. Further, how is this Unlimited if it based off the highest single purchase? Email the reward is going to turn off a lot people...there are folks who says they are still waiting for server merge rewards which were suppose to be sent to them.
            Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
            Character Name: TinkerBelle
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Dishonored
            Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by R241844 View Post
              umm..there is a free balen thingy on top right hand part of your screen, so there is an opportunity to earn free balens...
              But not for those of us on Kabam, we don't get the offers for free balens.
              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
              Character Name: TinkerBelle
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Dishonored
              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

this game is a pure pay to win

Comment

Nobody is that stupid to buy those

Comment

this is just plain silly, won't see me doing this one.... running out of ideas?

Comment

• just recharged for the wings event oh well will pass up this one
                      IGN : Mitsuhide
                      Server : 241 Ironlands
                      Lvl : 57
                      Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

• very stupid this promotion is, i mean really only 1 beast mark for 10k balens....you people keep getting more and more greedy by the freaking hour you scratch yourselves thinking of a way to rip us off more
                        ONE RULE: Stun me, I will stun you back. DONT stun me, I wouldn't stun you *hate holy seal only use it when I have to. Holy Seal - high level*

Sex: Female
                        In Game Name: LunerHive
                        Server: [S93]Bundor Stronghold
                        Level: 74
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: 94278
                        Honor: High Commander
                        Guild: EpicFail
                        Position: Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                          This is one of the sh*ttiest promotions I've ever seen listed, and I don't even cash.
                          ahahahaha so true!

Comment

• once again, looks like this game is only for coiners... i mange to "survive" till now, but i dont think i can play much longer... and btw, "nice" matching in arena

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Duration: 8/28 - 8/30 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                              • R2Games: S1 - S306
                              • Kongregate: S1 - S12
                              • Armor Games: S1 - S6
                              • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Spend any of the specified amounts on one purchase to be rewarded! Rewards will be sent out via mail based on the highest amount spent.

Rewards:
                              • Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Runestone x5, Anniversary Seal x1
                              • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 250,000 Gold, Runestone x12, Insignia x100, Anniversary Seal x1
                              • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Runestone x20, Bounty Scroll Pack x2, Anniversary Seal x1
                              • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Runestone x40, Crypt Tokens x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25, Beast Mark x1
                              1millgold AND daru = you can get from world boss FREE
                              Runestones you can save up that from 10-12tank wars FREE
                              Crypt tokens 200 = you can get from 1 catacomb full(10lessbut still the same) FREE(if you can get a crypt key in guild blessing,or just save up for 3 days)
                              Fashion cores = 790balens (or you can save up cores from spire and get 2 there if you are patient and WAIT FREE)
                              Skeleton keys = every monday you get vip packs and thats 5keys each vip wheel & you get 9keys from the vip gifts so thats 14keys,thats 2weeks and you'll have 28keys,and you get some from guild blessing as well FREE(AND VIP is only 8$)
                              Beast marks = you just save up anniversiry Seals FREE

Where the *** is the rewards in this bull.****** event?
                              I'm a big casher and even I see this **** worthless...

Get your head out of your as.ses R2/Kabam and get serious,this is really startin to get pathetic.
                              You got bigger issues to fix like fixing the damn lag you guys caused when updating the servers,this event just shows how greedy you motherfkers are getting.
                              Can't believe this
                              Last edited by Nuris6; 08-28-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• yuk
                                suck
                                event
                                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
                                X