X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
    1millgold AND daru = you can get from world boss FREE
    Runestones you can save up that from 10-12tank wars FREE
    Crypt tokens 200 = you can get from 1 catacomb full(10lessbut still the same) FREE(if you can get a crypt key in guild blessing,or just save up for 3 days)
    Fashion cores = 790balens (or you can save up cores from spire and get 2 there if you are patient and WAIT FREE)
    Skeleton keys = every monday you get vip packs and thats 5keys each vip wheel & you get 9keys from the vip gifts so thats 14keys,thats 2weeks and you'll have 28keys,and you get some from guild blessing as well FREE(AND VIP is only 8$)
    Beast marks = you just save up anniversiry Seals FREE

Where the *** is the rewards in this bull.****** event?
    I'm a big casher and even I see this **** worthless...

Get your head out of your as.ses R2/Kabam and get serious,this is really startin to get pathetic.
    You got bigger issues to fix like fixing the damn lag you guys caused when updating the servers,this event just shows how greedy you motherfkers are getting.
    Can't believe this
    Reward is to be biger casher after that event

Comment

• next time could ya make the promotion last a little longer

Comment

• what a joke really 10k balens for that rubbish i would rather chew my own arm off and let some one beat me with the soggy end of my arm JOKE!! reminds me off them over game makers kabam / kascam.

Comment

• i used to play kingdoms of camerlot it was a good game that children the elderly and the average joe could play and enjoy and even do pretty good in for free or very little cash but then kascam saw an opening and turned a great game into a **** turpin scam now only the very rich play they drove 100,s of thousands away with there greed it was sad really i understand this is how they make there living but come on how long do you think you can keep making games and over charging your loyal customers they will see the light and walk away from your severs i mean really how much is 10k balens a playstaion a xbox a wi makemoney but be good to your loyal customers for god sake

Comment

• this is a test to see how little they can give for lots of money to see how silly we really are you can get all of what they offer for free they will take advantage of us d nont buy on this event show them we are not stupid with our hard earned cash.

Comment

• Oh boy oh boy
              Thanks for good laughs R2.

BOYCOTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hahaa, *** is this? What kind of greedy B astard came up with this promotion?

Comment

• Cool down people there is no point crying , this is all about business and if we hold on to our cash long enough R2/kabam will drop their pants for us

Comment

• como se consigue balens o como se comprn aprte se pueden hacer por celular o x otra cosa k no sea tarjetas ??

Comment

• I want to no when the auction house gonna b here so we can move balens

Comment

• Yes. If a player is not on your friend list, they will show up sooner or later on the invite list that pops up when you sign in. This at least gives you what map thay are on. After that I scroll in rows using arrow keys

Comment

• No they will just create another game. Not spending anymore myself tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                            1millgold AND daru = you can get from world boss FREE
                            Runestones you can save up that from 10-12tank wars FREE
                            Crypt tokens 200 = you can get from 1 catacomb full(10lessbut still the same) FREE(if you can get a crypt key in guild blessing,or just save up for 3 days)
                            Fashion cores = 790balens (or you can save up cores from spire and get 2 there if you are patient and WAIT FREE)
                            Skeleton keys = every monday you get vip packs and thats 5keys each vip wheel & you get 9keys from the vip gifts so thats 14keys,thats 2weeks and you'll have 28keys,and you get some from guild blessing as well FREE(AND VIP is only 8$)
                            Beast marks = you just save up anniversiry Seals FREE

Where the *** is the rewards in this bull.****** event?
                            I'm a big casher and even I see this **** worthless...

Get your head out of your as.ses R2/Kabam and get serious,this is really startin to get pathetic.
                            You got bigger issues to fix like fixing the damn lag you guys caused when updating the servers,this event just shows how greedy you motherfkers are getting.
                            Can't believe this
                            I second that. R2 is seriously getting more and more pathetic with their rewards. Just look at how the "bonuses" for recharging kept getting more and more pathetic. We used to get lvl 5 endurance and def pot wwith lvl 9 luckstones and 3m gold n 1.5m daru. Look at how much we're getting for recharging 30k balens now. The rewards should be improving, not regressing. But R2 seems to have no sense of direction and thinks backwards is forwards

Comment

• not interest

Comment

• Oh well, I am a casher and this promotion sucks, big time!!

Comment

Working...
                                X