Clear All

• yo guys will be any quest for whips?

Comment

• Oh.. 2nd event for cashers only..
      As You Like It

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        A Blessing Wheel (Once per day)

Duration: 9/21 - 10/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)
        Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S330
        • Armor Games: S1 - S6
        • Kabam: S1 - S38

Description: Spin the Blessing Wheel 3 times per day to be rewarded.

Rewards: Lv 3 EXP Book x16, 8,000 Kyanite, Wishing Scrap x1
        Have been rolling the Blessing wheel every day and have not got these rewards. PLease have this fixed and compensate me with the rewards as posted since the event began.

Comment

• Originally posted by R228831126 View Post
          Have been rolling the Blessing wheel every day and have not got these rewards. PLease have this fixed and compensate me with the rewards as posted since the event began.
          Look at the duration, dude.

Comment

• they even shut down server to make sure you dont get it.... DEEP INSIDE THEY ARE SAYING.... SPEND BALENS BITCHES... COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT YOU'RE MONEY IS OURS... YOU ARE ADDICTED SO YOU CANT SSTOP PLAYIN... BWAHAHAHAHAH.... something like that.
            Originally posted by ancev View Post
            doing blind math for those events adds up to 88 wishing scraps (feel free to correct me on this), means you can't even get gentle beast out of the event, so some more free events should be added

Comment

• Originally posted by paapupriya View Post
              Oh.. 2nd event for cashers only..
              Actually, if you saved all your Fate Scrap and have up to 300 mount whips

You'll get enough Wishing Scrap for Gentle Beast
              (you won't have anywhere enough for the other 2, unless you did 4000 Soul Crystal before and have 800 mount whips saved up)

Comment

• R2 scamming people and then people still pay more, They are professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Duration: 9/06 - 10/07 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: As Summer gives way to Autumn, the lush greens and warm weather turn to fall colors and cooler weather. As the cycle turns, one ponders on one's own Fate in the world, and thoughts turn to what one might Wish for in the future, rather than what Fate has in store for them in the coming cold months ahead. With the coming change to cooler weather, we'll be introducing some types of cloth, the Exotics. We'll also have 3 different mounts you can claim this month as well!

Fate Scrap Exchange
                  Duration: 9/6 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)
                  • Fate Scrap x2 can be exchanged for Wishing Scrap x1
                  • Fate Scrap x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x25
                  • Fate Scrap x2 can be exchanged for Fashion Shard x1
                  • Fate Scrap x15 can be exchanged for Good Luck Charm x1
                  • Fate Scrap x40 can be exchanged for Exotic Charm x1
                  • Fate Scrap x50 can be exchanged for Exotic Addict x1
                  • Fate Scrap x60 can be exchanged for Exotic Star x1

Wishing Scrap Exchange
                  Duration: 9/20 – 10/7 23:59:59 (Server Time)
                  • Wishing Scrap x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest 50
                  • Wishing Scrap x100 can be exchanged for Gentle Beast Card x1
                  • Wishing Scrap x160 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1
                  • Wishing Scrap x160 can be exchanged for Phantom Yeti x1, Mount Training Whip x20

Mount Card – Phantom Yeti
                  Used to summon a unique mount – Phantom Yeti.

Phantom Yeti
                  The guardian of an everlasting land of ice, he is a loyal companion to one and only one master… he may be able to predict the future.
                  Attributes: +20, Attributes Max Level: +10

Mount Card – Razor Dragon
                  Used to summon a unique mount – Razor Dragon

Razor Dragon
                  Often used by only a select number of Dragonriders, this beast is difficult to tame and does not willingly submit to a master.
                  Attributes: +30, Attributes Max Level: +10

Mount Card – Gentle Beast
                  Used to summon a special elephant mount – Gentle Beast

Gentle Beast
                  An exotic creature known to symbolize hope and happiness in many cultures.
                  Attributes: +20, Attributes Max Level: +10

You can start your quest for Fate Scraps and Wishing Scraps from the activities listed below:

UPDATE: Soul Meditation and Destiny Alchemy have been added to the list.
                  This R2 is making a fool out of it's players!!!!!! Now they edit again the post and include the fate scrap exchange to wishing scrap. Really full of ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shampoodai View Post
                    This R2 is making a fool out of it's players!!!!!! Now they edit again the post and include the fate scrap exchange to wishing scrap. Really full of ****...
                    Because the ability to exchange was activated today at midnight server time when the Wishing Scraps events started.
                    Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                    Character Name: TinkerBelle
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: Dishonored
                    Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                      Because the ability to exchange was activated today at midnight server time when the Wishing Scraps events started.
                      Main point here is they do it on purpose to make people spend their fate scraps earlier thinking that the exchange will not be implemented. I don't have a problem w/ this for I saved up all my fate scraps knowing this kind of things might happen. I'm just speaking for those people who have spend their fate scraps already thinking that R2 totally eliminated the fate=wishing scrap exchange...

Comment

• Blessing wheel event cancelled?
                        I am from S40 and the blessing wheel event is not out as promised? Pls explain to us ty

Comment

• i am at s323... where is our blessing wheel event?

Comment

• ups sorry, there is a blessing wheel event at hot events and not at event quest.... thanx

Comment

• This Autumn boxes suks bought a lot since it started not gonna say how many boxes I bought but dam wartune cant u make getting the yeti easier in the boxes when a player buys a **** load lmfao come on now

Comment

• Where is the Blessing Wheel?

Comment

Working...
                                X