Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    BTW guys, Scam is allowed, CUZ r2 itself SCAMMED us ! a stupid compensation for what, original event give u 22 wishing scrap, 1.350 mil gold, 165 soul crystals ... what we got is "joke" totally, greedy company not listen to us and only scamming.
    This isn't the first time R2 adjust or removed an event, nor was it the first time R2 "scammed" other players (VIP issues happens often, some gets fixed, some don't and R2 just ignores them)

But players just says "who cares what people do with their money", so no one really care if you lose money to R2 or not.

Comment

• I really hate event quests with experience shoved up our throats. Some really can't have it, so we're missing out on event quests.
      Same with the 55+ spin the wheel of fortune quest. Those under 55 missed a lot of rewards.
      Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
      Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

• Originally posted by 50rin View Post
        I really hate event quests with experience shoved up our throats. Some really can't have it, so we're missing out on event quests.
        Same with the 55+ spin the wheel of fortune quest. Those under 55 missed a lot of rewards.
        Then don't slow level. This game really isn't meant for campers imo.

Comment

I really hate event quests with experience shoved up our throats. Some really can't have it, so we're missing out on event quests.
          Price you pay for slow leveling. Power leveling has it's disadvantages just like slow leveling will. Should know that by now
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Hello,

At your post "Fate and Wishes for Autumn" you say that we can exchange our Fate and Wishing Scraps, Fate untill 9/6 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time) and Wishing untill 9/20 – 10/7 23:59:59 (Server Time).
            What I really need to know is when the event quests that provide us Fate and Wishing Scraps will end, what is the duration for those quests?
            Please answer me because time is running out and I need to calculate if it is possible to gather all the Wishing Scraps I need for the mount reward or if can not then I will have to exchange all my Fate Scraps for other things instead of Wishing Scraps..

Thank you in advance,
            Kiki.

Comment

• Originally posted by kikisacura View Post
              What I really need to know is when the event quests that provide us Fate and Wishing Scraps will end, what is the duration for those quests?
              All of the durations are on the first and second page of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                All of the durations are on the first and second page of this thread.
                I've asked about the Fate and Wishing Scraps Event "Quests" durations and not untill when I may exchange my Fate and Wishing Scraps!

Comment

• Just noticed it, I didn't saw it at the beggining because the quests that haven't started yet confused me. Thank you very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Then don't slow level. This game really isn't meant for campers imo.
                    Isn't it, though? Where have you read that? Everyone should make their own choices on how to play the game.
                    And I don't consider it camping, as long as I'm only doing my max rank for my current level, then move on. I do intend to go on when I had reached my goals.
                    And as SoulChaser said, this is a price to pay for slow leveling, missing out on rewards. But I don't think this is something intended by R2, like "Here, let's put some exp into this quest, so the slow levelers won't have access to it". I think it's just another one of those scenarios where they didn't think of everything from the beginning, and was left to figure out as they went along, from the positive/negative feedback. So here was mine.
                    Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Isn't it, though? Where have you read that? Everyone should make their own choices on how to play the game.
                      And I don't consider it camping, as long as I'm only doing my max rank for my current level, then move on. I do intend to go on when I had reached my goals.
                      And as SoulChaser said, this is a price to pay for slow leveling, missing out on rewards. But I don't think this is something intended by R2, like "Here, let's put some exp into this quest, so the slow levelers won't have access to it". I think it's just another one of those scenarios where they didn't think of everything from the beginning, and was left to figure out as they went along, from the positive/negative feedback. So here was mine.

And the conclusion is just level up your char ... simple ... so like others who want class war by level (like BG rank example) ... zzzzzz .. in other words you want your char extra great then upper your level right ? ...

if u want ur char so great in ur level, it is easy ... use balens ... try to think other level who has been develop to reach the minimum level ... don't blame R2 .. this is ur choice .. this the way you've chosen, then enjoy it ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                        And the conclusion is just level up your char ... simple ... so like others who want class war by level (like BG rank example) ... zzzzzz .. in other words you want your char extra great then upper your level right ? ...

if u want ur char so great in ur level, it is easy ... use balens ... try to think other level who has been develop to reach the minimum level ... don't blame R2 .. this is ur choice .. this the way you've chosen, then enjoy it ..
                        I don't want my char extra great, nor will I use balens, but I do want to participate in the events the same as everyone else does, as events are unique and should be for everybody.
                        Look, even spin the wheel of fortune, it could be designed so those under 55 could spin it, but the stones would have a level requirement of 55. I couldn't use it, but I could spin it so I would complete the quest.
                        This isn't a debate about what's better and what slow levelers deserve, this is about how not everyone, low levels or slow levelers, could take part in the events.
                        Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

• sorin ur doing it all wrong ... if ur 54 now , get asap lvl 58 then stop , and max out ur talents academy and stuff. then get asap 68 stop and max out everything. it is simple

as for the event, it kinda suck the compensation lol , and then u cant count so u can get out the max of these events.... for ex: if a non casher completes all the non-casher events will he get 100 scraps for that mount or not?
                          Last edited by R220971698; 09-29-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            Price you pay for slow leveling. Power leveling has it's disadvantages just like slow leveling will. Should know that by now
                            this is absolutely right, thats why i moved to 59 range and make this month full cash
                            IGN : Mitsuhide
                            Server : 241 Ironlands
                            Lvl : 57
                            Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

• Can we get an extension for Fate Scrap exchanging? Forgot to exchange them on September 29! Hope it can be ended on October7!

Comment

• I have to say that I think you guys should have given longer for people to exchange their fate scraps. Giving people less than 24hrs after event ends for collecting these is not long enough time for people to exchange these in and now many people like myself have now missed the opportunity to do this.

Pls bring back the hot events exchange so that we can exchange these in
                                [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                                [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                                X