No announcement yet.

Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they just remove the Mount training and Autumn rune refining event? **** you R2 you a really a money sucker

Comment

• I highly suggest people do not use their mount whips, i have a feeling we WILL get the mount training event, they will just be sneaky sneaky
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I doubt there will be a mount training event if they can alter the event. On Gembox wartune the autumn rune refining already started and we get nothing

Autumn Rune Refining! (Once per day)
        9/20 - 9/29 23:59:59
        Refine your runes to meet the requirednumber of times so as to be rewarded!
        Rune Refining (3): 80,000 Gold, SoulCrystal x5, Wishing Scrap x1
        Rune Refining (5): 40,000 Gold, SoulCrystal x10, Wishing Scrap x1
        Event ends: 23:59, September 24th

Above is the event they removed

Source http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread....extra=page%3D1

Comment

• Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
          I doubt there will be a mount training event if they can alter the event. On Gembox wartune the autumn rune refining already started and we get nothing

9/20 - 9/29 23:59:59

Above is the event they removed

Source http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread....extra=page%3D1
          and on gamefuse it says it will start on the 23rd for mount training and it hasn't been altered So like i said, keep just in case.

Oh and it says refine event is on 30th, but don't take what i said to heart, sometimes events don't match up, but so far, my site has proven right all the way through
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• what i mean is they already removed the RUNE refinement event. which means they can remove any event as they like

Comment

• Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
              what i mean is they already removed the RUNE refinement event. which means they can remove any event as they like
              Eh who cares, spending balens on runes is wasteful. I won't miss that event

Comment

• Blessing Wheel even for those with some confusion on where to find the blessing wheel, hope these two pictures help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4om28t9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1675176

Click image for larger version

Name:	PFqT835.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	1675177

Comment

• Is there any chance to get Gentle Beast Card for a player who dont use Cash ? like me ?
                  Name: PrinceEric Lvl.51
                  Server: Scorched Hollow
                  Server: S322(Scorched Hollow)
                  Codename: PrinceEric
                  Hero Level: 65
                  Class: Archer
                  Honor Title: Lord Divine
                  Battle Rating: 76K w(Blessing)
                  Guild Name: chaos

If you can read this , congrats your Stupid Enough :P

Comment

• Autum Rune Refineing messed up wont let you collect doesnt give you anythign can we get this fixed asap!
                    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• Originally posted by QQamore View Post
                      Autum Rune Refineing messed up wont let you collect doesnt give you anythign can we get this fixed asap!
                      I guess it hasn't started yet.. It should be from 22-24, but who knows right? I do hope it is from 21-25 as it says lol.

Comment

• it appeard on my hot event list for a while, but i could not colect it. after i reloaded the game, the evend disapierd. the rune refining one. did anyone could coect it?

Comment

• where rune refining event???? im server 131 fix it fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            it appeard on my hot event list for a while, but i could not colect it. after i reloaded the game, the evend disapierd. the rune refining one. did anyone could coect it?
                            It should start on the 22nd. So it's some display bug, I believe.

Comment

• Autumn Rune Refining! (Once per day)
                              9/25 - 9/29 23:59:59

lol see carefully what is the start date and what is the end date

Comment

• Originally posted by R2245951 View Post
                                9/25 - 9/29 23:59:59

lol see carefully what is the start date and what is the end date
                                They changed it, obviously. I calculated my wishing scraps based on what the original was and was disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X