No announcement yet.

Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please please add 2 more quest for fate scrap!...

Comment

• Told people to save up for the mount whips event, hopefully some saved them up, cause hey, we got it
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Told people to save up for the mount whips event, hopefully some saved them up, cause hey, we got it
        580^^ enaught for 7 days

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          580^^ enaught for 7 days
          actually, if you count it right, you can do all 8 times including the extra

0th .100 ... 24
          1st . 100 ... 24
          2nd . 100 ... 24
          3rd . 100 ... 24
          4th . 100 ... 24
          5th . 80

than add 20 to 80

0st . 100
          1st . 100
          2nd . 100
          3rd . 100
          4th . 100
          5th . 100
          6th . 4 + 24 + 24 + 24 + 24 + 24 (+24) = 148
          7th . 100 ... 48 + 24 = 72 left over
          Last edited by anichaos; 09-23-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd like an explanation behind the "cancellation" of the rune refining event. Original projections (20th-29th) would have allowed 20-22 wishing scraps...popular opinion after it was released and then immediately pulled was that it would then run 24th/25th-29th, allowing 10-12 wishing scraps.

...And we get 3 wishing scraps in this comp pack. Well hey, R2, why stop there? If you can cancel events and hand us a fraction of the possible rewards and call it a day, you should do it more often. Then we'd NEVER be able to get any free cloths/mounts and you'd have a LOT more balens being bought and spent to get them.

Comment

• If you saved fate scraps instead of spending them on useless cloths, getting the elephant should be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                Yeah, I'd like an explanation behind the "cancellation" of the rune refining event. Original projections (20th-29th) would have allowed 20-22 wishing scraps...popular opinion after it was released and then immediately pulled was that it would then run 24th/25th-29th, allowing 10-12 wishing scraps.

...And we get 3 wishing scraps in this comp pack. Well hey, R2, why stop there? If you can cancel events and hand us a fraction of the possible rewards and call it a day, you should do it more often. Then we'd NEVER be able to get any free cloths/mounts and you'd have a LOT more balens being bought and spent to get them.
                imagine my frustration after i wasted 300 whips because i thought we get rune quest and now with this crappy 3 wishing compensation i cant get enough for mount SO THX R2 I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                  Yeah, I'd like an explanation behind the "cancellation" of the rune refining event. Original projections (20th-29th) would have allowed 20-22 wishing scraps...popular opinion after it was released and then immediately pulled was that it would then run 24th/25th-29th, allowing 10-12 wishing scraps.

hehe, it's another compensation pack.

last month it was on Ultimate Refiner and no one gotten any event token from that

I am thinking we don't have the Rune Refine... because it's most likely some sort of feature that's in CH, and we don't have it.

That or they didn't want to give players a way to get up to 160 event tokens, they want players to spend more balen for the other mounts.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 09-24-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• if there is 2 fate scrap = 1 wishing scrap; there should be atleast 1 wishing scrap = 1 fate scrap... if we are unable to get enough for mount meaning we only get GOLD out of this Wishing scrap event... sigh
                    Server: S250 - Willow Brook
                    Character: Orchidia27
                    Class: Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      If you saved fate scraps instead of spending them on useless cloths, getting the elephant should be easy.
                      Was there a way to know this in advance?
                      I mean did we know that Fate scraps could be used in the next 'invisible' event?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orchidia27 View Post
                        if there is 2 fate scrap = 1 wishing scrap; there should be atleast 1 wishing scrap = 1 fate scrap... if we are unable to get enough for mount meaning we only get GOLD out of this Wishing scrap event... sigh
                        Doesn't really matter, because the Fate event ends in 4 days, while the Wish event kept on going until 10/5.

And you usually don't get enough wish scrap (if you didn't self-count how many you need) until the end of event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                          Was there a way to know this in advance?
                          I mean did we know that Fate scraps could be used in the next 'invisible' event?
                          Ofcourse you could, it was all over the forum for the past month..

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            hehe, it's another compensation pack.

last month it was on Ultimate Refiner and no one gotten any event token from that

I am thinking we don't have the Rune Refine... because it's most likely some sort of feature that's in CH, and we don't have it.

That or they didn't want to give players a way to get up to 160 event tokens, they want players to spend more balen for the other mounts.
                            yes i also thought of that what does rune refine really means
                            IGN : Mitsuhide
                            Server : 241 Ironlands
                            Lvl : 57
                            Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

• R2 not good in math.after they set the event and let everyone know,they seen it was possible to make 160 wishing without buying chest...so they had to remove a event.

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post

Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

• BTW guys, Scam is allowed, CUZ r2 itself SCAMMED us ! a stupid compensation for what, original event give u 22 wishing scrap, 1.350 mil gold, 165 soul crystals ... what we got is "joke" totally, greedy company not listen to us and only scamming.
                                IGN: TheVictor
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                                Class: Mage - level 80
                                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X