Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
    They changed it, obviously. I calculated my wishing scraps based on what the original was and was disappointed.
    same I count just nice to get the gentle mount now all gone zzz

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
      not 100% true, r2 still can modify stuff like they did with vouchers. if this event is copy/paste from china then it would be ridiculous, since china has players with an average of 80k BR+, and a ton of stuff that can easily boost BR like pets,blessing wheel etc.
      + trade system

Comment

• Originally posted by R2245951 View Post
        Autumn Rune Refining! (Once per day)
        9/25 - 9/29 23:59:59
        Refine your runes to meet the requirednumber of times so as to be rewarded!
        Rune Refining (3): 80,000 Gold, SoulCrystal x5, Wishing Scrap x1
        Rune Refining (5): 40,000 Gold, SoulCrystal x10, Wishing Scrap x1
        Refine your runes to meet the requirednumber of times so as to be rewarded!
        Event ends: 23:59, September 24th

lol see carefully what is the start date and what is the end date
        Ah, so the event ends before it begins?
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          Ah, so the event ends before it begins?
          Hmm I show elsewhere there was date of 09/20-09/29 which should have been 09/20-09/24. So now they changed the dates of the event, but not when it ends.
          Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
          Character Name: TinkerBelle
          Class: Knight
          Guild: Dishonored
          Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• duplicated in error
            Last edited by azoutback; 09-21-2013, 11:49 PM. Reason: duplicate
            Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
            Character Name: TinkerBelle
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Dishonored
            Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

• Rune Refining...

On 2nd thought, R2 decided "Naaaahhhhh, lets them get too many wishing scraps."

Now we wait for them to get their story straight.

Should have started on the 20th and run through the 29th. Outside websites calculated a possible 22 free wishing scraps from rune refining (double first day, plus the rest).

Comment

• They should make like with the nether rhino event -.- that minimum when buying the pack you get the freaggin wishing scraps or whatever is called not making it in a way that if u buy the 100 packs u won't get the freaggin goddam gentle beast at least your R2 guys are just playing with our money money that gives youthe freaggin opportunity to live because without this you couldn't do a shiet lol
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• saved enuff whips for full 8 time mount event and get razor hope r2 dont mess up
                  Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 09-22-2013, 07:50 AM.
                  IGN : Mitsuhide
                  Server : 241 Ironlands
                  Lvl : 57
                  Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

• BTW, I did a re count, excluding exchange and mount whip, you can obtain up to 52

If my Calc is correct and R2 did not do any more event changes...

event tokens
                    Blessing wheel.. 9/21 – 10/1 = 11 wish scrap
                    World Boss...... 9/23 – 10/5 = 13
                    Plunder........... 9/23 – 10/5 = 13 + 1
                    Equip Refine..... 9/30 – 10/5 = 6 + 1
                    Astral............. 9/30 – 10/5 = 6 + 1
                    52 wish scrap

Blessed Refiner. 9/30 – 10/4 = 3
                    (no idea if it's still the same as last time where no one got the event token from it, cause it didn't work and they had to give ppls compensation, gold and a runestone)

So, if nothing changes, it should be 55 Wish Scrap.

If you have up to 800 mount whips.
                    100 whips gives you 6 wish scrap a day (if they didn't change)
                    800 whips gives you 48 wish scrap total

55 + 48 = 100~103 (enough for elephant)

tho, if you only have like 300 mount whip
                    (which is the average of what ppls get every month if they only do regular things and didn't get GB/ lucky on Guild Alter/ other events)
                    That would be 18 wish scrap

55 + 18 = 70~73

thus needed 27~30 more wish scrap, or if you still have exchange, 54~60 fate scrap.

So it's still possible to get elephant if you have enough mount whips or still have fate scrap for exchange.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 09-22-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• You don't need 800 whips, though.

Redeem 1: 96 whips (redeem 1a) goes to 100 whips (redeem 1b) goes to 120 whips, leaving 20 whips added to next redeem set.
                      Redeem 2: 76 whips add 20 (redeem 2a) goes to 100 whips (redeem 2b) goes to 120 whips, again leaving 20 for next redeem set. Pattern repeats.

96 + (76*7) = 628 whips in order to gain maximum wishing scraps (8 two-part redeems) from the mount training event. If you do not have 628 whips...

96 + (76*X) = Y
                      where X is number of two-part redeems, X being 1 to 7
                      and Y is number of whips you will need.
                      Plug in X to find Y.

OR...

96 + (16*X) = Y **EDIT: FLAWED**
                      where X is number of one-part redeems, X being 1 to 7.

OR...

96 + (76*X) + (16*Z) = Y
                      where X is number of two-part redeems, X being from 1 to 6,
                      and Z is number of one-part redeems, Z being (7-X).

Oh, and anichaos, I don't see the rune refinement factored into your wishing scrap calculations. Is it not a free event then, as I had been led to believe?
                      Last edited by bshallc2010; 09-22-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Looking at kongregate forum I notice they have removed both the rune refinement AND whip event from the list.

If none of those come to pass we are really screwed.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                          You don't need 800 whips, though.

Oh, and anichaos, I don't see the rune refinement factored into your wishing scrap calculations. Is it not a free event then, as I had been led to believe?
                          yea, you don't need 800 on hand, maybe around 650~700ish and do all 7 day + 1 extra

I didn't do rune refine, cause no one know what that is... they place it up than remove it before anyone actually sees it. (so no one could tell what it was)

And they're constantly changing the date on it, so no one knows how long that event lasts either...

and the 3/5 times refine sounds exactly like how they did Alchemys... which is balen only.

The original was suppose to be 9/21, than ppls says they change it to 9/23, but now ppls are posting up new info saying it's 9/25 now...

Comment

• GM u can do exchange 40, 50 ,60 stones... liket that i have like 40 legendary stones but i'm right now lv 65.. i want exchanges 40 for 50 or 60 legend stone... plz do something for that.... 5xlegendary stone 40lv=1xlegedary stone 50.....

Comment

• Well they put in the whip quest, and as of this post they have not added it to this thread yet.
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Looks like my statement (for which I get bashed at)

about R2 being "Sneaky" and likes to hide things from their players...

Turns out to be True. LOL

I warned everyone a long time ago, but no one ever actually think I was saying the truth, what now?
                                Last edited by anichaos; 09-23-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X