Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pffff.... well we should have seen this coming as soon as the other platforms got their reward with wc and buffs. Nvm i guess waiting another week or so won't hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
      Good question, I also heard a rumor those server included potted BR into calculations.

IF R2, Kong, and Kabam players meet those guys from Aeria servers in BG, Arena and CW etc, if the rumor about potted BR is true, then that's a legitimate issue for us.
      Aeria Games is actually on a separate Cross-Server PvP platform.

You'll never see Aeria Games from playing R2 server (not sure about Kong or Kabam, do they see any?)

I know you see Mini-clip, Kong, Kabam and Null from R2

Also why Aeria Game still have their Spawn Camping Rule intact, because it's not with R2. (who removed the rule a long time ago)

Comment

• would be nice to get rewards sometime this year I'm running without a medal because i am counting on the 1 from rewards so I can save insigns to finish my legend set...... grrrr come on R2 lets go

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
          would be nice to get rewards sometime this year I'm running without a medal because i am counting on the 1 from rewards so I can save insigns to finish my legend set...... grrrr come on R2 lets go
          i had to buy one for gb today (yesterday now) wasted 2k insigs as i should have got medal for event n was only 200 honor short of next level! Grrrrr

Comment

• well, the event started ( for me) on september 30th 7:59pm, now it is 3rd october 12:35pm, 64 hours 36 mins hours after event so far.... 7:24 hours to go until 3 full day.

Comment

• server time 00:00 = start of 4th day

Comment

• ticket created, if still no reward tommorow i make another one

Comment

• Can't see point in flooding them with tickets until I see someone from R2 with the goodies

But miniclip have them, and we do see them

Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• the point of flooding them is so they actually get their **** together and write what the ******* problem is. the ignorance from gm's is quite frankly frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by care90 View Post
                      the point of flooding them is so they actually get their **** together and write what the ******* problem is. the ignorance from gm's is quite frankly frustrating
                      Sooo, you think flooding them with spam gonna help? You never read Aesops Fables as a kid methinks ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

• nah its not gonna help but if im frustrated why not make em frustrated :P

Comment

nah its not gonna help but if im frustrated why not make em frustrated :P
                          That only works when you have some actual power, you don't poke grumpy bears with sticks
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

• well if enough people do it, we're bound to wake that bear

Comment

well if enough people do it, we're bound to wake that bear
                              I'm not sure I wanna be waking any bears when I only got a stick
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

well if enough people do it, we're bound to wake that bear
                                already sent 2 tickets and they dare to ask me to be patient xDDDDD thats like taking a **** in my face after i waited 1 month already.

Comment

Working...
                                X