Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know everyone is upset, but please watch the language.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I know everyone is upset, but please watch the language.
      R2 never does with it promise and u are suprised people get mad?

Comment

Instead of wasting your time telling us to watch the language, use it to talk to them regarding the reward and we will be thankful. R2 is the cause of all these problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
          R2 never does with it promise and u are suprised people get mad?
          Being mad and being vulgar are two different things.

Also, the rewards will be sent in a couple of days, so be mad, but it's not going to change that rewards will be sent in a couple of days.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• sorry, just we all waiting 2 days, and now post edited. 2 days delay. told when event is automatic, ts not true, before i`m be in 1100ad game one from administration, and i know how going automatic events.
            Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
            Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
            Class : Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
              sorry, just we all waiting 2 days, and now post edited. 2 days delay. told when event is automatic, ts not true, before i`m be in 1100ad game one from administration, and i know how going automatic events.
              The automatic part of the event was the collection of the battle ratings. The rewards themselves are mailed automatically, but have to be released by the devs. That's where the delay comes in. We don't know exactly what caused the delay, we've all spent hours today trying to get that answer. All we know is the devs say there's a delay, and that's what we have to work with now.

You guys all wanted an update on what was going on with the rewards, and you got one. It's only a couple more days.

Comment

• wish there was a way to transfer char to another provider since are they are cross server. R2 clearly does not care about their customers and if i had not invested so much time on this acc i would change.

Comment

• Originally posted by care90 View Post
                  wish there was a way to transfer char to another provider since are they are cross server. R2 clearly does not care about their customers and if i had not invested so much time on this acc i would change.
                  Really true
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Okay, Thanks for reply, keep waiting then. and please inform us, if something changes. Thanks.
                    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    The automatic part of the event was the collection of the battle ratings. The rewards themselves are mailed automatically, but have to be released by the devs. That's where the delay comes in. We don't know exactly what caused the delay, we've all spent hours today trying to get that answer. All we know is the devs say there's a delay, and that's what we have to work with now.

You guys all wanted an update on what was going on with the rewards, and you got one. It's only a couple more days.
                    Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
                    Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
                    Class : Mage

Comment

If you don't want customers to leave, swear, be upset and angry... Then don't force them to leave, Don't make cause to swear, and don't upset or anger us, every action causes an equal and opposite reaction... you are just getting what you are giving!

Comment

Why only look into it today, people have been complaining for 4 days now, and today you guys are looking at it???

Comment

• When it comes to making rip off events they never fail to implement stupid chests in shop on time (when bought 200 chests and did not get Yeti card). Now when it comes to awards, of course they fail and delay for 2 days. I am sure it will be delayed even more, as they don't care about their customers.

Comment

• It was the Mods, no wait, it was R2 Games... they behind it

Comment

• Memory can you shut up and dont tell us the same old story that devs are the problem.Why on another platforms the devs got the time to give the rewards?

Comment

• Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                                When it comes to making rip off events they never fail to implement stupid chests in shop on time (when bought 200 chests and did not get Yeti card). Now when it comes to awards, of course they fail and delay for 2 days. I am sure it will be delayed even more, as they don't care about their customers.
                                why should we care anymore, we already took money from people who wanted to reach certain br so there is nothing to gain anymore.

this is how R2 thinks

Comment

Working...
                                X