X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    and exacly who are u to judge him?
    and yes people on this thread is bunch of kids, spoil brats that cant wait few days, and just spamming and gives the admins more work to deal with instead of just focusing fix the rewards.
    He told me I'm a hypocrite, I just said nice, I'm a hypocrite, there you go. I didn't say he was.

People have the right to complain.

He said people are angry kids or something. Who is he to judge them?

Comment

• server : s64
      lvl : 68
      br : 63669
      class : Archer
      name : fady
      Guild : EPIC

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        Hypocrite, there you go. I don't even care what you think. You keep telling people like it's not a big deal. Me personally, I don't mind waiting. But I can understand people who are angry. Think I saw a post of someone spending like 600$ to get the BR he needed, but no reward for now. You think he's happy, no? You don't care, probably. It's ok he might quit, anyway R2 got his money. Yeah, I guess you're right, just swallow the pill, things won't change...

Like I said respect goes both ways, as long as R2 keep doing what they do, don't ask yourself why people are angry on forum.

You tell people they are kids or whatever, you are not better than them lol
        I never told people it's not a big deal.
        Yes, you do care what I think or you wouldn't reply.
        Yes, you do mind waiting or you wouldn't rant constantly abusing the word respect to your advantage.
        I spent alot on this game too, yet I don't rant like you.
        r2 has always been this way. The dumb people are the ones who keep ranting yet keep playing and playing. Accept that or quit.
        I am better than these children, I don't rant because I don't get my reward for 2 more days.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• So lets say you work all week and then you go to the bank but ohh your money has not gone in... all that hard work and you have not been paid. By your logic we would all just say oh well never mind - it will be there when they are ready to pay me. Even though i worked my *** off all week for it!!! If i complain i am a little kid and dumb? Dude get your head out your ***

Comment

and yes people on this thread is bunch of kids, spoil brats that cant wait few days, and just spamming and gives the admins more work to deal with instead of just focusing fix the rewards.
            And who are you to make people in this Thread kids and spoiled brats ? Who the ** give you the right make us like that ? Oh just cuz you are a freaking casher? Sorry to disapoint you but WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHT BE ANGRY either you like or not.
            Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
            Player name: WampyreGirl
            Guild Name: Eternity
            Player Level: 76
            BR: 170k
            Curent Mood:
            Angry

Comment

• Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
              And who are you to make people in this Thread kids and spoiled brats ? Who the ** give you the right make us like that ? Oh just cuz you are a freaking casher? Sorry to disapoint you but WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHT BE ANGRY either you like or not.
              thats true man and also not all of us are older then 19 - 25 years old so remember that + i go to school still and am not spoiled at all infact i have money my self to buy my things so dont take youre anger issues out on all of us that complain on forum

This is for Ban-Kai
              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                I never told people it's not a big deal.
                Yes, you do care what I think or you wouldn't reply.
                Yes, you do mind waiting or you wouldn't rant constantly abusing the word respect to your advantage.
                I spent alot on this game too, yet I don't rant like you.
                r2 has always been this way. The dumb people are the ones who keep ranting yet keep playing and playing. Accept that or quit.
                I am better than these children, I don't rant because I don't get my reward for 2 more days.
                I don't care if you tell me I'm a hypocrite. Doesn't mean I don't care to reply to you or what you think about R2 and this event.

I will get apollo wings lv 1, 2K soul crystals and warlord med. I need clothing event for wings, soul event for soul crystals and I have 6 days left on my Lord Divine medal. So, not really in a hurry to get my prizes.

You say I rant, you know what, I was 99% sure this event would go smoothly lol, no joke. I was even surprise there was a delay.

Just wish we could get 1 month without any kind of trouble, maybe too much to ask.

I enjoy the game for now, so I will keep playing, but still hoping they could avoid things like that, but I know it's a problem from the developers, not much they can do.
                Last edited by Eskendal; 10-03-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

And who are you to call the guys in this thread bunch of kids?

Comment

• You guys should go complain to 7roads....
                    How was r2 supposed to know they ether messed up the script or gave the wrong description?
                    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
                      You guys should go complain to 7roads....
                      How was r2 supposed to know they ether messed up the script or gave the wrong description?
                      Explain why other publishers always give out rewards and post the monthly event on time except r2.

Comment

• Because the other publishers handed out prices including pots and wc. They did not care about how unfair it was for the people who did not potted and wc because the description said so.
                        I think r2 is trying to get things fair for all and that takes another 2 days.

That saying i do understand why we are all mad :P. And they are always a bit slow... Its just... It never changed so we have the option to stay mad all the time or just accept the fact that they are slow xD

Comment

• when i get my appolo wing.
                          i'm 63k br yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
                            Because the other publishers handed out prices including pots and wc. They did not care about how unfair it was for the people who did not potted and wc because the description said so.
                            I think r2 is trying to get things fair for all and that takes another 2 days.

That saying i do understand why we are all mad :P. And they are always a bit slow... Its just... It never changed so we have the option to stay mad all the time or just accept the fact that they are slow xD
                            Well it's true that they are always slow and NEVER on time. But the fact is that, if they can't make it on time, NEVER say within 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              Well it's true that they are always slow and NEVER on time. But the fact is that, if they can't make it on time, NEVER say within 3 days.
                              True.. i agree that they could say it takes a week instead of 3 days xD. You know just to be safe.
                              If rewards come earlier, people will be more happy with them lol.

Comment

• wiiih doraemon....... BR nya.... pantes aja alot kayak batu cadas...... wkwkwkwkwkwkwkw

Comment

Working...
                                X