This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
    And this is not a 7roads issue, this is a R2 issue. Because 7Roads/Aeria Games rewards stuff went smoothly.

It would not surprise me that the developers meant for potted BR to be counted and R2 in their greed added an extra layer of difficultly by negating pots to create a spending spree for people trying to attain the BR needed. Thus R2's internal scripts are failing to extract the data from the file the developers sent them. How else would you explain Aeria Games getting the data from 7Roads and distributing so quickly. Aeria pot BR counted, therefore you have to think that the developers did not restrict potted BR.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57711[/ATTACH]
    I just wanted to thank you for this. This is wonderful.

Comment

and this is not a 7roads issue, this is a r2 issue. Because 7roads/aeria games rewards stuff went smoothly.

it would not surprise me that the developers meant for potted br to be counted and r2 in their greed added an extra layer of difficultly by negating pots to create a spending spree for people trying to attain the br needed. Thus r2's internal scripts are failing to extract the data from the file the developers sent them. How else would you explain aeria games getting the data from 7roads and distributing so quickly. Aeria pot br counted, therefore you have to think that the developers did not restrict potted br.

looooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• WE must declared openly and demand R2 to count br too as we demand equal treatment as well it happened to aerial players!

I agree with all posts that complain and clain for a proper treatment from R2 games as the game is very expensive compared to others game's companies.

Comment

And this is not a 7roads issue, this is a R2 issue. Because 7Roads/Aeria Games rewards stuff went smoothly.

It would not surprise me that the developers meant for potted BR to be counted and R2 in their greed added an extra layer of difficultly by negating pots to create a spending spree for people trying to attain the BR needed. Thus R2's internal scripts are failing to extract the data from the file the developers sent them. How else would you explain Aeria Games getting the data from 7Roads and distributing so quickly. Aeria pot BR counted, therefore you have to think that the developers did not restrict potted BR.

Yep, this could be total right!

Comment

• ok, so i made my br 66k+ but i still havent gotten the rewards from the hall of fame thing. anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• If in fact the developer intended for POTS/Scrolls/Etc to count, then it should be re-issued and new BR captured allowing everyone to take advantage like the other servers did.

That said, I know its a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. *sigh*

Comment

• This freaking 2 days is like 2 years xd

BADASSARUMY
                108 BLOOD MORLAND
                ~ALLIANCE~
                Last edited by Mystogan99; 10-03-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• This whole episode make me feel like
                  I am struck with a hot chick as my wife
                  who keep screaming at me for household money constantly
                  without satisfying me in bed every nite

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                    This whole episode make me feel like
                    I am struck with a hot chick as my wife
                    who keep screaming at me for household money constantly
                    without satisfying me in bed every nite
                    That has a name and is cheaper/funnier thing that this game (btw i knew of a guy who spend more than 10k bucks in this game and then quitted because he was bored, top ten archer.....)
                    The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• Aeria rewards did not go smoothly. Flat out LIE. It was specifically posted that potted br would NOT count, yet they counted it anyway. Their script failed. They've locked the forum threads that had people complaining about it. Many people on aeria got rewards they do not deserve. Have fun seeing them flaunt apollo/darknite in cross-server competitions they didn't deserve.

Comment

• stop spending pple, when r2 start to lose money u will never see again bugged events, monthly scams , and other **** ....

Comment

• Did some posts just disappeared? lol

Comment

• Just the ones that have nothing to do with the topic.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• This is enough people! S100 r2, just got the reware! I got mine!

Comment

• u mean zaraki`s post?

i`ll just wait to get my apollo wings, sell them after and quit
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 04:50 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Working...
                                X