• Show
Clear All

• s100 got rewards?
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by MContender View Post
      This is enough people! S100 r2, just got the reware! I got mine!
      Hard to believe that S100(EU server) go rewards cuz i am on Eu server too and normally older servers should receive the rewards first not newest ones. But maybe is random who knows.

Comment

• nothing on server 23 so far....

Comment

• 24 hours to go ;D lets see if they keep their 2nd date !
          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• Would be funny if they fail to give reward before those other 2 day of delay lol

Comment

• Less then 24 hours till we are supposed receive rewards. Let's see if they keep what they said or new "unforeseen things" .
              Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
              Player name: WampyreGirl
              Guild Name: Eternity
              Player Level: 76
              BR: 170k
              Curent Mood:
              Angry

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                Would be funny if they fail to give reward before those other 2 day of delay lol
                my concern is not if we get it or not in 2 days.. but if we get the RIGHT reward.. like most people who reached 105k BR already moved back to real BR and might be **** for it.. hope everyone took a picture as proof and can claim the reward that they were earned
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  my concern is not if we get it or not in 2 days.. but if we get the RIGHT reward.. like most people who reached 105k BR already moved back to real BR and might be **** for it.. hope everyone took a picture as proof and can claim the reward that they were earned
                  That's what i m afraid off Bankai. well if i cant get or claim what we should get then it is time for farewell xD
                  ```Janis```

Comment

pictures doesnt prove anything since you can just use pots + scrolls then remove them and take screenshot while the br havent updated so pictures are not valid proof in this matter.

Comment

• Ya right, time for farewell, lol, I heard it when west coast servers had class wars issues, now all the cry babies are back to spending thousands of dollars a month.

Comment

• I'm sure someone won't get the right prize, that's why all (or nearly all) took screenshot of br with time and that's why i'm putting back on matk and crit astral as soon as i've done daily stuff.

Comment

• well lets hope tomorrow we get our rewards

Comment

• Lmao love that answer hahaahaah

Comment

• Gratz for all
                              IGN : Hellacious / Hellacious / Hellacious
                              Job : Knight / Archer / Mage
                              Guild : Indo_Army / BATIK / One♥Piece
                              Server : Temple of Ibalize / Selsmire Stronghold / Alterwood Swamp

Comment

Exactly what i am wondering, if i keep my matk astral i will stay over 62k br ( for wings) if i use that up to level determination, I will be around 61k br. ( non-casher) whether it was about your br at the end of september or holding on to the br until we get the rewards..... so if I use up my matk astral, i may be completely ******. I want to level my determination but I really want wings too..........

Comment

Working...
                                X