Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wouldn't bother with tickets lol, they seem to deal with those with automated responses. It's like sending template letters to all customers; just fill the name and date hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
      Not sure about this. You shouldn't have posted such a reply. :|
      Moderation requires understanding and neutrality. You have to realise they're customers. Free player or not, they're all customers.
      True, not all the time customers are correct, but taking rants is part of the job.
      if that was to me u will notice all my comments are understanding to the mods but maybe not so to R2 as a company! even in replies to mods i say "R2" or they! mods are players and i respect them. if it wasn't aimed at me then nothing needs explaining lol!

Comment

• wake up Mr R2. dont sleep to early be4 u prove ur promise.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
          if that was to me u will notice all my comments are understanding to the mods but maybe not so to R2 as a company! even in replies to mods i say "R2" or they! mods are players and i respect them. if it wasn't aimed at me then nothing needs explaining lol!
          Ah sorry, was for the moderator, forgot to use a quote balloon.
          (altho my post should have been obvious :|)
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

• Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
            Ah sorry, was for the moderator, forgot to use a quote balloon.
            (altho my post should have been obvious :|)
            gotcha! was just checking lol

no sleep n waiting for **** makes brixy a mad guy lol

Comment

• Just bought my first Vip around week ago. Was planing to buy some crypt keys fashon core and cloths.

Comment

• i Have enough of R2's monney greed and anti-free mentality

I quit

bye r2 ill give my monney to a company that respect his custoemrs

Comment

• This event ended September 29th at midnight , event page sadi rewards to be given "WITHIN" 3 days I do not know what planet our game is from but on mine it has now been 73+ hours which is 3 days plus , I sure hope rewards in mailbox after the 5am reset of quests.
                  I have been very patient waiting,and not posting here until after 3 days time.

Comment

• when give my wing?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
                      This event ended September 29th at midnight , event page sadi rewards to be given "WITHIN" 3 days I do not know what planet our game is from but on mine it has now been 73+ hours which is 3 days plus , I sure hope rewards in mailbox after the 5am reset of quests.
                      I have been very patient waiting,and not posting here until after 3 days time.
                      78 hours 30 mins on eu servers n none sent

Comment

• i dont care about blah blah blah.....i just want my wings NOW...u are far too late to distribute them

Comment

• 1 and half hour remains for the last day of the rewards to our server. Saw some ppl have wings already in bg. Why late for us?

Comment

• I think they distribute the awards to servers in order 'newest server' to 'oldest server' in that order.
                            Im on s23, but not sure which one they are up to atm.

Comment

• we r s1 US WEST server..omg then...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                :
                                Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
                                Just in case anyone missed this.

Comment

Working...
                                X