No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2, still no rewards for the BR EVENTS (sept. hall of fame) until now. kindly fix this prob asap, i just nid this rewards. heres again my BR:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	m1.png
Views:	1
Size:	661.5 KB
ID:	1676376

Comment

• still didn't get my compensation, what happens????

Server: 67
      Character: Halifax
      Last edited by Halifax; 10-11-2013, 07:42 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by Halifax View Post
        still didn't get my compensation, what happens????
        yea, same with me. still didnt get it. Where is the compesation...?
        Ƭava
        [S89] Ernmore Ravine

Comment

• I must say this,the disappointment I have with the way R2 handled this gives me the impression that it is being run by a few trained monkeys,2 of my accounts have not yet received the HOF rewards and one of them got everything in double and in addition it also got the compensation pack while my 2 others are still waiting..After paying money on all accounts to get my BRs up and this is what happens,.I will not be renewing any VIPs on any accounts and as far as a snapshot of my chars,,all R2 will get is a snapshot of my fury ***,,nice going R2.Get your act together you have failed many customers big time _i_ ..

Comment

• ST4RL1GHT
            SERVER S40 BADLANDS

Hello anton,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team

TICKET #495968

HAHAHAHA, Answering Machine AUTO, WHY THE GAME MASTER SICK AGAIN YES. DRINKING MILK TO STRONG, HAHAHAHA,
            S40 The Badlands
            IGN : Serah Farron
            Guild : Resurgence
            Class : Archer Knighthood
            SYlph : Frigga, Thor

Comment

• Wow, now another issue for R2
              I got no rewards until now, therefore I got no redemption too.
              By the time I get my rewards (if ever), the redemption pack ends already.
              I have to send another ticker tells R2 gives me the redemption pack I should have had?
              Come on R2.

Comment

• You, R2, ask for our patient, but do you ever know how frustrated we are right now when problems after problems, frustration after frustration?
                And are you really working to solve our problems?
                I think you are not.
                You closed all topics related to the Hall of Fame issue.
                Then do not ask for our patient.
                I know I and some others dont have the power to influence you like heavy cashiers, but we need you to respect us.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                  There have been NO compensations on the ARMOR GAMES server 6 or 3 (merged).
                  compensation delivered

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MrBogus View Post
                    some ppl are just never happy . Now go ahead call me names and tell me I'm a kiss azz idc it just makes me wonder about what the average age of some of our players realy is? Hey imo whips 1=35 balens 100 =3500 balens throw in a 100 souls some gold and daru and this is a easy $40 worth of stuff it works for me. Thx R2.

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    Dude you are retarded to the core!!! CANT YOU SEE PPL ARE FRUSTRATED CUZ THEY HAVENT RECIVED THEIR REWARDS AT ALL NOTHING AND YOU THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITH SUCH A PACK???!?!?Just save your **** to yourself stop defending ppl that dont deserve defending! If you are not one of their staff trying to put down the fire they caused...

lol point proven I knew at least 1 person couldn't resist. And Btw I'm not defending anyone and ofc the people who have yet to receive their rewards have a right to be upset.

Comment

• wheres the compensation rewards???

Comment

• Well I already got both the rewards and the compensation. What I can say is that, there surely people who's complaining but in reality then didn't qualify on the HOF event on the time, but this time they get qualify so they are joining the fray hoping they can get the reward. please, for those who did not qualify please don't make things more complcatedyou're all making more delay, and for those who really qualify(62k+ BR b4 the ending of the event) its really a shame that till now those people didn't get their rewards. I Hope tthat you can get all your rewards. PEACE!!!

Comment

• @rompee, i dont recive anything and please let me inform you they are treat bad customes. They dont know are diferent timezone,to answer properly to the ticket. look here,
                          no reword, no compensation:

"
                          All rewards has been sent. Please check your in game mail. If you did not received your rewards, kindly report back to us for further investigation. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team"

i got 3 answers like this in 5 days .no coment R2.. where are the mails you are talking about?!
                          Last edited by GonzZo; 10-12-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• where is the pack?

Comment

• I think they're doing this on purpose, first problems with the Hall of Fame rewards, now they don't even send out the compensation pack. Something doesn't add up.
                              I think they just organised this entirely wrong and now they ended up in a sh.itstorm.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• still no compensation pack on s247 hopefully will arrive today but seriously this needs sorting out.

Comment

Working...
                                X