No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Compensation Pack or Hall of Fame Compensation ****?
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• you are right .... r2 games is just a pursuit of profits from the sale of Balens ... without caring and accountable for their actions

Comment

• Originally posted by -SweE- View Post
        Oh lordy this is a good one,some people who got their rewards in double,also got the compensation pack and some who worked hard getting to 62K br didn't get their wings and are still waiting and didn't get compensation pack either,,,R2 has really done it now..These people have sent tickets in and sent is picks on this so called "automatic BR"**** which backfired big time..Now they will need to compensate to those who didn't get the compensation pack,,Get your act together R2..your system obviously doesn't work..lmao
        you are right .... r2 games is just a pursuit of profits from the sale of Balens ... without caring and accountable for their actions....and untill now no reward come into my mailbox but they sand me ticket..."We would like to inform you that, we have sent you the reward from the Hall of Fame event. Please check your in game mail for your reward. If you still need our assistance please inform us. Thank you. "....this is liar

Comment

• Me such a response came from the support. But I got nothing. How is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Worins View Post
            Me such a response came from the support. But I got nothing. How is that?
            same here brother... there is only empty mailbox...still nothing inside..so disapointed..damn game ever

Comment

• Still no pack here...

Comment

• thanks for the compensation pack... i already get my hall of fame rewards, and im not bitter that much. thank you R2G for returning the favor. avoid disappointing players/ payers next time. =)

Comment

• They sent me an email saying it arrived yet nothing so far.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Automatic BR event. Mods saying screenshots wont be accepted. And NOW they ask for screenshots from those that got the shaft. Great work R2... really great. Textbook example on how to pss your customers off. And then rub it in by sending the rest of us compensation pack. Beautiful. Couldn't have been more evil to my customers if I tried. I surely hope you have a very very big compensation in store for those you shafted

Comment

• problems that do not receive the reward just is not finished ...
                      This has been discussed compensation???? how that has not received the reward (which should be in accordance BR), obviously compensation not be too right?
                      very unprofessional to confront problems

Comment

• My server all got their rewards and compensation. it was a bit late but
                        Thanks R2
                        -Neo
                        Server:264

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          This proves again you can never satisfy a gaming community
                          Alot of people were whining for a compensation pack. Now R2 hands one out, a good one even (100 whips jeezes ... gief! ) and still people complaining
                          The issue is not so much a "lousy compensation pack" Most players are frustrated R2 has time to make compensation packs while we are STILL waiting for HoF rewards.

Comment

• There have been NO compensations on the ARMOR GAMES server 6 or 3 (merged).

Comment

• Thank you.
                              ♥Wildfire♥
                              G.M. of HONOR
                              lvl 80 archer
                              S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• nice no reward no compensation???? Lame u

Comment

Working...
                                X