"… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Any Information about the stat and skill for fire sylph ?
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

holy ****, lightning sylph looks so ***
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i hope this does not make a imba in CW
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Eve
            Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
            Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
            Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
            Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
            Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
            Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
            Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
            Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Nice patch, thanks.

Would appreciate if we ger some info on when the 80 mpd is coming, would help planning. I hope it's not April as posted on some forums...
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

a small wartune patch to make all happy for some days

Comment

guys now an odd question. it was maybe my impresion only, but i always tought that we get 70 fate stones/whips for 30 cards, and now its 60. and not sure but the first days it was 70

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Dark sylph is probably be gonna be part of the rewards from next event. Same like it was with Apollo. And by rewards I mean you have to pay for it
                    Unless you have more thtan 2.5k training whips (this soul crystal event has helped a lot )
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                      guys now an odd question. it was maybe my impresion only, but i always tought that we get 70 fate stones/whips for 30 cards, and now its 60. and not sure but the first days it was 70
                      Nope it has been 60 whips in exchange of 30 cards and 60 fate stones in exchange of 30 cards all event time
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

So server 1 will be just for testing part III ? when other servers will get it ?

Comment

Originally posted by R245180993 View Post
                          So server 1 will be just for testing part III ? when other servers will get it ?
                          well usually in a week, so next monday or wednesday

I can;t wait to find out more about that fire sylph, no info about it until now. And I hope there shall be an event with a purple eve

Comment

So when can we evolve the slyphs?

Comment

wich one strongers slyph ?

Comment

its easy to see where this game is heading, dont work on your chars because they will be useless sylphs will Dominate already have to deal with noobs an there apollos now we have to deal with there Hades whats the point even playing? off to League of Angels wartune is a crapshoot

Comment

Working...
                                X