Wartune Server S1 Maintenance January 16th @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The babies of Wartune = S1, gets once again the patch earlier heheheehe
    Dunno why people asking for darksylphs... we need first the rest of the new sylphs, amazon queen and gaia!
    Name: Flames
    Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
    Class: Mage
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

hmm between the Electro Sylph and Fire Sylph which slph will be good for knight ?plz tell the answer

Comment

Originally posted by TohJunDa View Post
        Protection is worthless you can't do much in 10 seconds before you get spammed again since with cart you're slow and without you're much faster, need disable attack to non-carters not give a measly protection that not change nothing in the griefer lifes.
        Its a freaking pvp game. Learn to deal with pvp aspect of this game.....

Comment

Man they're really taking their time with their patches aren't they? Just this for a patch? Sheez r2, don't work too hard please, you might actually get tired...
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Man they're really taking their time with their patches aren't they? Just this for a patch? Sheez r2, don't work too hard please, you might actually get tired...

+1 Seems they really takig their time apparently time is money xD
            Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              Eve
              Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
              Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
              Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
              Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
              Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
              Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
              Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
              Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.
              So you are saying that Eve will be stronger than Apollo???

Comment

Not being able to attack guild members anymore! I feel really happy about that!
                Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                Character: Urania
                Class: Knight

Comment

they should air new content fast getting bored to hell when most things are maxed(lvl,honor,guild skills,very high astrals and gems,academy skills high,70 set done...) nothing to do in damn game

Comment

Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
                    its up to you to choose, i know what i will be doing with sylphs and it doesn't involve using apollo except for in sylph arena

Retired
                    Character - Scotty
                    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Im in no hurry for a new patch take ur time

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                        its up to you to choose, i know what i will be doing with sylphs and it doesn't involve using apollo except for in sylph arena
                        You know what you will be doing ok, and each single person has his strategy but if one could compare seems eve has stronger attack then apollo? that was my question and I did not get an answer.

Comment

Going to give u a sugestion, go and see the chinese players that do the 25 levels of spire. See what pet they are using. That sylth is call Hercules ( chinese name) is the evolution of Gaia (eve). They are not using Apollo or Athena (evolution of Apollo).

Ppl always speaking about Apollo but other can become as strong or even stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by R218534958 View Post
                            Going to give u a sugestion, go and see the chinese players that do the 25 levels of spire. See what pet they are using. That sylth is call Hercules ( chinese name) is the evolution of Gaia (eve). They are not using Apollo or Athena (evolution of Apollo).

Ppl always speaking about Apollo but other can become as strong or even stronger.
                            Isnt that the dark sylph??? or am i mistaken?

Comment

Isnt that the dark sylph??? or am i mistaken?
                              The dark one is Hades transform to Aegis ( chinese names), they are using Hercules. I cant tell u what is better cause depend on player and for me more important depend in were u using, cause i think no 1 doubt that some sylths are usefull in 1 place and other in other place. for exemple Iris with rain dance is very usefull in spire and pan sometimes usefull in ToK. it depends.

But unless u see a diferent video they are using Hercules, and make sence if u see the active skills of Gaia and Hercules is a atck sylth, almost all skills is to improve atack.

Comment

What passive boost you get from eve? Attack right?

Comment

Working...
                                X