Wartune Server S1 Maintenance January 16th @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
    You know what you will be doing ok, and each single person has his strategy but if one could compare seems eve has stronger attack then apollo? that was my question and I did not get an answer.
    eve has stronger single attack, but apollo is the expert of aoe attack. If you think you can remove the opponents troops fast enough go with eve, if not, maybe apollo is better for you:P

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      What passive boost you get from eve? Attack right?
      Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
      Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Comment

but iris gives hp and def, what dose eve give?

Comment

ups missread, post edited

Comment

Eve gives +5% Matk/Patk I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
              Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
              I meant the passive you get from equiping the iris. Like Iris gives pdef and mdef. Idk is there a different name for that? I guess just stat boost it would be called.

Comment

Fast Breakdown Sylphs:

Apollo: Best Full AoE Damage. When upgraded to Athena will add a Passive DR (stackable) to 25% as well as another good AoE that adds 2 Rounds of Damage Reflection. Can also get a full AoE 30% Damage Shield. Great in 3v3 and 4v4.

Iris: Best Group & Self Healing, 2nd Best AoE after Apollo. When upgraded to Triton will add a Passive that allows your Awakening to last quite a bit longer, meaning you can really milk the Pet form. Also, has a 2-Round Invulnerability Skill and a Front-Row 30% Damage Shield.

Pan: Honestly, all I see this as being good for is as a Mages CW Pet. Even when upgraded to Triton, it's probably the worst PvE / Mixed Class PvP Pet.

Eve: Best pure Damage via Sylph itself & via Passive (stackable) to 50% Damage bonus. No Full AoEs. By far the highest DPS to a single target of any Pet. Hercules upgrade info not known.

Hades: The Anti-Mage PvP Sylph. Will replace Pan's usefulness when released. Has equiv of Scatter. Dampens enemy Healing by 50% for 3 Rounds. Has a 215% Bloodthirsty equiv. Same AoE as Pan w/ a 10% HP Bleed as well. And the most obnoxious part - it's got a 10% Chance of Throwing Chaos (like the Rune) on your enemy every turn.

No idea what the specs on Fire is, but rumor is it's a PAtk version of Eve without the super damage passive. So meh. But we'll see.

Everyone should strive to have an Iris and an Eve at L80 at some point w/ proper skills. They're too good in many aspects of PvE not to have them. As for PvP... Knights might be best served sticking with Iris / Triton as it's such a good compliment to their skills. Mages will likely go Hades / Aegis for CW purposes, but Apollo / Athena for generic PvP for the DR stack and the "Athena" shield. Archers I can see going either Iris / Triton or Apollo / Athena. Depends on whether they want to just reduce damage or Heal it.

That's my 2-cents.

Comment

yeh i thought eve gave 5% mark, and amazon queen gave 5% patk

Retired
                  Character - Scotty
                  Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

doent amazon give 5% atack, for mages matk ,archer/knights patk?

Comment

wow great now syph arena will change again xd
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        no dark sylph??? meh...
                        dark sylph is that fairy one upgraded or evolution

Comment

Originally posted by revolver136 View Post
                          dark sylph is that fairy one upgraded or evolution
                          No it's not... Electric and dark sylphs have nothing to do with each other...
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Last edited by dackdoid; 01-14-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                              Wrong, Eve upgrades to Hercules, Hercules is the dark sylph.
                              then what is hades/aegis ?

Comment

also hope do something on fishing its getting boring out there ,,
                                Server: S322(Scorched Hollow)
                                Codename: PrinceEric
                                Hero Level: 65
                                Class: Archer
                                Honor Title: Lord Divine
                                Battle Rating: 76K w(Blessing)
                                Guild Name: chaos

If you can read this , congrats your Stupid Enough :P

Comment

Working...
                                X