Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    then what is hades/aegis ?
    Sorry my mistake, yes it appears "Hades" is the dark.

http://******-wartune.blogspot.co.uk...trategies.html

Comment

How about a Dryad System instead? o.O
      TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
      I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
      -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
        How about a Dryad System instead? o.O
        lol
        +1^^
        Need more Dryad in game!!

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

I'm still wondering when will they applied the guardian system. At this moment Sylphs are too OP in PvP because or their massive damage.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            I'm still wondering when will they applied the guardian system. At this moment Sylphs are too OP in PvP because or their massive damage.
            I was wondering if the "Awakening Of Sylph" boost is temporarily or permanent?

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
              I was wondering if the "Awakening Of Sylph" boost is temporarily or permanent?
              It didnt matter lol, at level 55 all sylphs has passive 1000% awakening speed. Even if "Awakening of Sylph" boost removed, it will still the same.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                well this 'too OP in PvP because or their massive damage' made me decide I want the electric sylph. What is this guardian system more exactly?and do you know if their resistances are applied anywhere?like maybe in sylph arena?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  well this 'too OP in PvP because or their massive damage' made me decide I want the electric sylph. What is this guardian system more exactly?and do you know if their resistances are applied anywhere?like maybe in sylph arena?
                  Battle guardians will appear in battle to assist ur toon whether its pvp or pve. They provide elemental resistance (passive) depending on which ones you unlocked. At least that's what i read from the patch notes on another website. So these resistances from what I understand are for your hero and not the sylph itself. So I doubt it'll be useful in sylph arena since sylphs have their own elemental resistance if you look at the sylph window. Some sylph types are weak against other sylph types. Best to have a mixture to cover each other's weaknesses.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Isn't class wars thursday? Not sure if it's a big deal but they'll have two new sylphs for cw while no one else does; I heard the electric one is pretty op from Chinese servers.

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy1191 View Post
                      Isn't class wars thursday? Not sure if it's a big deal but they'll have two new sylphs for cw while no one else does; I heard the electric one is pretty op from Chinese servers.
                      you can type on youtube Spire level 1-24 and se the electric

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                        you can type on youtube Spire level 1-24 and se the electric
                        Well what do you expect when electric is best dps for single target -_-

Comment

u can read it from here sir

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ng-soon-thread

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            Battle guardians will appear in battle to assist ur toon whether its pvp or pve. They provide elemental resistance (passive) depending on which ones you unlocked. At least that's what i read from the patch notes on another website. So these resistances from what I understand are for your hero and not the sylph itself. So I doubt it'll be useful in sylph arena since sylphs have their own elemental resistance if you look at the sylph window. Some sylph types are weak against other sylph types. Best to have a mixture to cover each other's weaknesses.
                            The game shall become quite interesting lol. Ty for the info

Comment

Actually you upgrade the little fairy one named gaia into the dark sylph
                              -Haru

Comment

Originally posted by R214861971 View Post
                                Actually you upgrade the little fairy one named gaia into the dark sylph
                                no, has been said 100 times already: little fairy is electric and upgrades into hercules (electric too), just like every other pet can evolve to a second form of the same element later. the evolved forms are just like the normal ones but with some new lvl 70 skills and higher stat aptitudes. the dark pet is hades and evolves to aegis and has nothing to do with the little fairy. there was a video once showing hercules in spire and calling it dark pet but it was wrong. cause of this everyone got confused with the pets and their elements.

Comment

Working...
                                X