No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance January 16th @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmmm as omeone said before what will be with cw? all ppl from s1 will have 2 new sylphs and a week of farming them more than us..... i think they shouldnt let use those new sylphs in this cw due to the advantage it would mean for s1 ppl...so what i'm trying to say is this---> This cw after patch(2 days) the new 2 sylphs not allowed to equip---> next cw of course it should let equip it...

But well...that's just what i think would be fair...nothing to do with r2 ppl thoughts
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by R214861971 View Post
      Actually you upgrade the little fairy one named gaia into the dark sylph
      Can people not read or something? Dark and Electric are two different sylphs! No other sylph can evolve into another type. So why would electric be any different?

Comment

Someone must be feeding them seriously bad information, getting ridiculous lol.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Update -

Optimized the Amethyst Mine:
          - Added a 10 second protection time during which a player cannot be attacked (unless s/he attacks someone else).
          - Members from the same Guild are not allowed to attack each other.
          The second one is fantastic. The first one is pretty much worthless. Since the cool down starts when the fight is ended, by the time the failure screen goes away, and the mines actually reload, your already eligible to be hit again. Forty five to sixty seconds would actually give the krill a chance to avoid the whales. All this does is give the whales less lag when spam killing some shrimp.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

When R2 team fix TOK....??? Very very LAG.....

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
              The second one is fantastic. The first one is pretty much worthless. Since the cool down starts when the fight is ended, by the time the failure screen goes away, and the mines actually reload, your already eligible to be hit again. Forty five to sixty seconds would actually give the krill a chance to avoid the whales. All this does is give the whales less lag when spam killing some shrimp.
              It's the samething as BG. you don't get 1min cd in BG so why should you get 1min in mines? Unless you have a problem lagging 10 sec cd is plenty of time to move just enough to get away from them.

Comment

What fixed sound efect? I dont even use sound - to not lag so much - even so it lags as hell
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

About amethyst mine... there is smtg that you need to fix! Right now in my server (Kabam S41) its very popular to scrеw your enemies... When you are done with both attempts you can camp and attack all the time same person (lag help for that thing a lot) and by that way to cause that player to miss double reward! Here in my server last minutes its like GB - whole teams from one guild are camping to scrеw members from other guild, and this guys need to have defending team which to attack scrеwing bаstards... This is idiotic and its not normal! So simply remove the opportunity players w/o cart to attack! If someone want to make duels - he can make this in altars, not in mine!

And when rest servers will get part III from patch 2.1?! Why only for server 1?
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Perfect !!!! +1 for Circuit Qests..
                    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                    lvl 61
                    Class:Archer
                    Guild:Valor
                    Battle rating:40k.
                    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

OK one correction PAN is upgraded into Medusa.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
                        So you are saying that Eve will be stronger than Apollo???
                        Purple apollo is purple apollo

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          About amethyst mine... there is smtg that you need to fix! Right now in my server (Kabam S41) its very popular to scrеw your enemies... When you are done with both attempts you can camp and attack all the time same person (lag help for that thing a lot) and by that way to cause that player to miss double reward! Here in my server last minutes its like GB - whole teams from one guild are camping to scrеw members from other guild, and this guys need to have defending team which to attack scrеwing bаstards... This is idiotic and its not normal! So simply remove the opportunity players w/o cart to attack! If someone want to make duels - he can make this in altars, not in mine!

And when rest servers will get part III from patch 2.1?! Why only for server 1?
                          On our server, we have higher lvl players who will grief a single lower level player repeatedly and wipe out their entire carts. Sometimes, the only way we can help our lower level players get their carts turned in is for guildies without carts to tie up these higher level players until the poor kid can turn his stuff in. Not being able to attack if you don't have a cart would hurt us because of that. There has to be a better way to prevent ***-hattery. Perhaps limit how many times one player can attack another particular player to one or two?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            It's the samething as BG. you don't get 1min cd in BG so why should you get 1min in mines? Unless you have a problem lagging 10 sec cd is plenty of time to move just enough to get away from them.
                            In battle grounds, you don't have lvl 70 players spam killing lvl 20 players and you also don't get a dryad's blessing in the mines. The situations are different enough that it's not comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                              its easy to see where this game is heading, dont work on your chars because they will be useless sylphs will Dominate already have to deal with noobs an there apollos now we have to deal with there Hades whats the point even playing? off to League of Angels wartune is a crapshoot
                              Dont flood topic with newbies comments..please..
                              *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                              lvl 61
                              Class:Archer
                              Guild:Valor
                              Battle rating:40k.
                              Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                              Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by Khaleesi_Moon View Post
                                On our server, we have higher lvl players who will grief a single lower level player repeatedly and wipe out their entire carts. Sometimes, the only way we can help our lower level players get their carts turned in is for guildies without carts to tie up these higher level players until the poor kid can turn his stuff in. Not being able to attack if you don't have a cart would hurt us because of that. There has to be a better way to prevent ***-hattery. Perhaps limit how many times one player can attack another particular player to one or two?

ths isa pvp game lol. If you don't want pvp then don't play these type of games. its fine the way it is. If you are lower lvl and can't compete then you just go do it on other times not during 2x. Until you lvl up and get stronger then move to the 2x one.

Comment

Working...
                                X