• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And knights have weak aoe damage
    wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

S229

I really don't like wheel blessing because its fake BR , so all players must to fight with real BR , I love this Wartune but sometimes it make me bore , Most the winner is only for cashers.

Comment

i m with 88k - 89k BR archer all going good but not in amethyst and BG high cashers have high BR and i lose amethyst and sometimes i lose 400 honor against 99kBR players so vry hard to beat cashers class doesn't matter
        name : MONARCH
        class : archer lvl 80
        server : S3
        guild : HERMES

Comment

weakiest class: knight
          weakiest AOE: knight
          weakiest crit: knight (most of the time is it not working unless you have 5K crit maybe)
          HS should have cd before you can use it
          Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          BR: 200K
          Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

As a knight i am happy for my skills. I may have only 1 aoe skill but it's enough for me. If my aoe don't kill my opponent's templars i can always finish them with US. When i transform to sylph it hits aoe also, and i can cast a rune in the same time. If i time it well i will kill both templars and cast a blood/chaos rune to my opponent. I saw in previous posts that some guy will be happy if our tenacy skill is replaced with another aoe skill. That's unacceptable! Tenacy is precious skill, if you have it maxed. About which class is most annoying to fight with, well i don't know about class, but i think it's a lame when someone attack you on battlegrounds/guild battle and from the first round he transform to gaia, then delph and somehow aim you (not your 2 a live templars) and 1 shot you with crit.

Edit:
            Originally posted by R210326811 View Post
            weakiest class: knight
            weakiest crit: knight (most of the time is it not working unless you have 5K crit maybe)
            HS should have cd before you can use it
            Really? Not sure if you know about it, but crit is a chance to activate, not just for knights. I have 6,3k crit and still i don't crit all the time. (it's the same with the archers, even if they have passive for more crit) About the knight being weak, why? We have more hp, more defs than the archers. Our skills had more % damage than archer's/mage's skills. We are able to 1 shot other classes with EDD, rest is up to sylphs.
            Last edited by Belhor1993; 05-16-2014, 03:08 AM.
            Server: 110 Providence
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Phoenix
            Nickname: Belhor
            Level: 80
            Battle rating: 190588

Comment

in solo you can't steal rage unless you put all of your toons in fronts, so it become useless, and we have only 1 AOE, while it cool downs it become useless again cause we knights were fighting your damn troops, and when we single out each troops our hp bar is half now, with the sylph active, knights became useless, and archers, they shoot too fast, while we build rage screaming as though we gona smash the whole world, petty archers always got our butt first, and our troops doesn't have crit damage reduce, and archers have almost high defence as knights, our shields is useless with their scatters, and they have so many buff to boost their attcks and their troops attcks

Comment

Im archer, Rank 1 in WB but always got plundered by Knight, i feel like an atm for knight
                After the fall of DeepFreeze, it's getting more difficult to compete with warrior.

Comment

i totally agree with you on the topic of balanced classes knights rock in pvp or pve like mages,and archers.
                  Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                  LOL jamesbacon, as usual wants everything and everything for knight, he wants the knight class to be the combination of all the classes, lmao! If the archers and mages skills will be moved to knight, then the archers and mages should also have a skill from knight (i.e. defense boost, hp boost, shields, great rage gain, strong 1on1 delphics, rage steal etc.). So all class will be a OP and a combination of all classes. XD

As for me, I believe the class are balanced and no need for any change because it is how the character is built and how much balen and time spent to it. As for the skills, rune, everybody can have it (of course the free ones), so no problem with it. Each class also usually have their own specialty for example, archer in WB/pve, while mages in pvp, knights also in pvp especially GB.

Comment

1. HS. It is by far the most annoying feature in the game. I suppose the idea is fine to some degree but the way you gain levels for it is nothing short of a joke. You spend 2 months getting to a certain level and "maxing" HS. Then, you level up, go into BG and find that you have to start over because not only do the guys in there have up to 9 levels advantage, but they have another 20 levels of HS above you as well.

Example; Level 71 goes into Battleground and gets attacked by Level 80. Not only has this Level 80 got 9 levels advantage and probably a lot more BR, but he has this thing called HS which he knows will stun anyone lower level than him. So, if HS is supposed to level the playing field, how does it do that in this instance?

The only way to make it fair, is to make it so that only the lowest level in the fight can use it to even up the level difference a bit.

Or even better, remove it completely. Games are supposed to be fun. There is no fun camping levels of HS just so that you have half a chance to spoil someone else's fun by stunning them.

PS. I am Level 80 and have maxed HS which I NEVER use! We are supposed to be fighters, not wimps.

Comment

lots people work on hs to get it to hight level not like you who say cd on hs

Comment

dunno why ppl say knights have weak Aoe,while u have sylphs there that can do AOE...looking for heals?u have Iris's Raindance.since the coming of sylphs,Mages are no longer needed that much in mps.....

Comment

sylphs made the 3 class more similar to each other......why make a healing class AKA mage if the other 2 classes heal themselves more using Iris's Raindance?

Comment

I think they should remove mages from gameplay..

Comment

I agree with james ! knights are at disadvantage at the present moment !!

Comment

You guys should remove 1 of Mage's AOE skill. they kill troop too fast , plus that they also have 3 healing skills. plus if they are cashers u cant beat them. i think is 0 balance in this game because of cashers. when u go in BG , and a casher with 4 lvls under you hits 10k while u hit him 1k . lol , that's so fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X