No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights need one more healing factor......really knights are the best class and I am standing on it but our skills and CDs suck. We need starting less CD and reflection would be nice if % was made higher.

Comment

I don't think we need more healing as Yoge2 says, Iris is enough for me. The problem is our block, on 3k you block like 30% of the hits you take and till 7k there is no change on the block rate. I have tested it and i think that's a problem. (that's a problem for all classes i guess, not just for knights)
      Server: 110 Providence
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Phoenix
      Nickname: Belhor
      Level: 80
      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

most annoying,mages are supposed to heal,be the healing class but knights heal more than a mages suntoria with a good block,put up a shield and with their high hp and block and they heal ,heal ,heal....archers heal more than a mages restoration with bloodthirsty strike with a decent crit,what are mages left with a AOE heal blessed light that have a long CD(not to say that a 1 star blue iris heals more than a mages BL)...beeing a mage is a pain,only fun thing is when you actually get a decent crit and do a crit heal that gets your hp back to full

Comment

level 5 wing class + mount collector class (lv 8 stable)
          Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

bloodthirsty strike is not that effective on knights when u need to heal as an archer , its efective on troops or a weak mage , knights block i gotta agree that the heal is almost like suntoria but it has been nerfed to 3k heal only even in china it is 3k

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
              bloodthirsty strike is not that effective on knights when u need to heal as an archer , its efective on troops or a weak mage
              Bloodthrusty strike is good enough, it's 120% damage and you get as hp 70% of the damage dealt (it's like if you deal 10k damage you get back 7k). It's not effective againts similar battle rating knights because they have high pdef and you hit with patk. To increase the health you gain from bloodthrusty they must increase the regen % or skill damage which could make this skill imbalanced when is used againts mages/troops. If you want more heal use iris or heal rune.
              Server: 110 Providence
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Phoenix
              Nickname: Belhor
              Level: 80
              Battle rating: 190588

Comment

The most annoying class to fight in PvP would be Mages.
                Reason why,
                I hate the ones that are healers and have healing sylph. They are literally unstoppable.
                Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

I want to point out a difference created by R2 in Clothing Events
                  Now since Clothing has Identification thus the Mages are at an advantage always because they get the Event Helm for just 60 Event Exchange.
                  Then the knights are having advantage since they getting Armour at 90 Event Exchange.
                  While the Archers are at most disadvantage since they can only get the weapon for 120 Event Exchange.

Thus making the mages MATK the strongest since they can identify the event Helm for Intellect and thus making it all S Quality and thus Maxing their atk.

R2 people should think about the difference they have created.

They should give all the 3 items at 60 Event Exchange or all at 120 Event Exchange thus making it equal for all.

Comment

I'm getting tired of people complaining about stun and how its not fair.. Of course its fair, that's a weapon that requires time and effort to build up just like the other talents,you can place them where you like I chose to place mine in stun cos I'm a knight and i have only 1 AOE to use so if I can stop archers and mage's for a couple of turns while I batter them to death then that's to my advantage.

Comment

• The class i dislike the most is complainer class... lol, learn how to build your character.

I do not like HS in PvP cross server but love it in ToK, i think that if you disable it in Cross Server everyone would be happy, cuz in cross server the lvl dif makes a big disventage.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Everyone complains that mages are the hardest to fight because of the heals. As a mage myself 3/4 of our skill are heals. We have less damage skills then anyone. It is a toss up to be who is hardest to fight as a mage. Knights have their sheild so we cant touch you unless its weak. knights also have the reflect sheild that makes us do damage to ourselves along with being able to steal our rage. Archers can heal themselves as well and thats fine i dont mind. but archers have a large amount of aoe or attacks that allow them to hit. Archers also have scatter so the arguement from archer about a mages sun is kinda invalid there. they also have deep freeze that makes it take that much longer to get any kind of hit off. Mages as they say have our heals. That helps us in fights. What i think is funny is everyone complains about a mages heals when they actually have to fight them but cry about mages not healing when they are in a group.

So in my opinion all the classes have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on if you are good enough to work your toon to get the most out of you advantages. Plenty of times i get kill by all classes. And i have my small share of kills against them.

I do agree tho that the holy seal in pvp makes it difficult BUT.... once again it comes down to how you work your toon. For the longest time i could never stun anyone and always seemed to be the one getting stunned but now that i have put my focus into lvling my holy seal and getting it to the max lvl for each lvl before lvling i have less of an issue unless i go up against people of higher lvls.

The only problem i have with the game is that its being claimed as a free to play but they make everything so expensive that people who cant afford to pay thousands of dollars into the game for every event cant get anything. Its becoming increasingly difficult for no cashiers to advance much in the game.
                        Lovely as an angel, dark and deadly as the night

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                          I want to point out a difference created by R2 in Clothing Events
                          Now since Clothing has Identification thus the Mages are at an advantage always because they get the Event Helm for just 60 Event Exchange.
                          Then the knights are having advantage since they getting Armour at 90 Event Exchange.
                          While the Archers are at most disadvantage since they can only get the weapon for 120 Event Exchange.

Thus making the mages MATK the strongest since they can identify the event Helm for Intellect and thus making it all S Quality and thus Maxing their atk.

R2 people should think about the difference they have created.

They should give all the 3 items at 60 Event Exchange or all at 120 Event Exchange thus making it equal for all.
                          This... it needs to be fixed. The strength and intellect items need to be the same cost.

Comment

• well first off today i beat level 100 of the fogotten catacombs but second off, this...... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_22.png
Views:	1
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1688083

Comment

• everyone keeps crying about archer deep freeze in PVP. NEWS FLASH, DF ONLY WORKS AGAINST AI.

find another reason your toon sucks

Comment

• i feel the same
                                talent skill is good, but the HS kinda anoying,
                                especially when u meet some1 playing long be4 u, n use stun.
                                all we can do is stand an watch our toon die. even with the same lv/BR. (but hes older than our toon)
                                maybe a skill slot replacement for HS is a good idea.

lol, idk wht the heck that im saying :s

Comment

Working...
                                X