No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much annoying was a mismatch in arena...

Comment

agree with that archers are suppose 2 kill mage but with that much heal its very hard

Comment

oh ho I always work this game 12h/day

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
          LOL jamesbacon, as usual wants everything and everything for knight, he wants the knight class to be the combination of all the classes, lmao! If the archers and mages skills will be moved to knight, then the archers and mages should also have a skill from knight (i.e. defense boost, hp boost, shields, great rage gain, strong 1on1 delphics, rage steal etc.). So all class will be a OP and a combination of all classes. XD

As for me, I believe the class are balanced and no need for any change because it is how the character is built and how much balen and time spent to it. As for the skills, rune, everybody can have it (of course the free ones), so no problem with it. Each class also usually have their own specialty for example, archer in WB/pve, while mages in pvp, knights also in pvp especially GB.
          +1 for this man!

Spot on!
          Class : EWD Mage
          IGN : BusaLian
          Level : 72
          Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
          Battle Rating : 129k+
          Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
          Investment : $ 0

Comment

I am (or rather, was) an archer from s292. I find annoyance in each of the 3 classes, but it's what makes the game fun.
            For knight, that rage drain and their tankiness is very annoying. Them blocking your crits is a pain.
            For mage, aoe and heals make them a problem to me.
            For co-archer, when all their hits against me are crit. And that DF.

But most of all, that stun from HS is very annoying. 3 turns very long. Better off without them. Remove them from game caise it makes the battle boring. I was a slow-leveller reached only lvl 46 with 35-36k br. I practically outshined some 50+ chars from diff servers, but they kill me off because of HS.
            S292 Archer level 46
            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

im a knight and i find that knight is a god in pvp hehe... the only problem is in pve coz knights dont have delay skill like df or thunderer
              IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

i think mage is the most annoying of all my nick name for mage is Troopbegone as you start a fight they start to dash fire ball over the place my troops is looking for cover have no where else to go, now its just me the mage an is 2 troops which my luna barely damage there life because of the resto that heals each turn, all i can do is DF slow him down go for my sylph(physical damage) now the mage is on the ropes he gots no where to turn, one volcanic judgment took him down to size

Comment

Knights are the most annoying class to fight against as a mage.
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

the most boring thing in mage is that thunder didn't reduce speed 100 % and the worest thing in knights all of his skills is very low and don't have freezing skill and archer no talent for deepfreez to reduce time to hit again and make world boss can use deepfreez again on it please

Comment

brutality is my favor rune no arsher or mage can resist with enhensed destroyer if you get time to use it

Comment

This is Beardog lvl 64 knight , 90k br free player, i don't find other class so strong but again there is no one near my lvl to face and be a chalenge, most of the pvp that concerns me is MP Arena where i use Pan , why? it's because couldn't get apollo or hades -_- but more important everybody uses gaia , Rage rune while awakened and delphic when 50% buff comes is a 1 vs 3 winner the only thing that annoys me is the advantage an archer gets in dungeons and Boss fights , i don't care what you do to them but please give us the scale of which block and critical are rated , improve the heal from block by at least 1% and change Reverse damage skill and the passive from Shadow Trasher which are too low to be actualy counted as damage, thank you

Comment

Certainly the most difficult thing to face in this game, is the constant lag. How about opening a discussion up on how garbage your servers are, instead of this nonsense

Comment

for me mage healing skill remove in pve & pvp battle. mage healing skill will activate in party only like mp run and guild battle only...thats all for mage.

Comment

Im Knight. cool down and rage points should be same as "rain of fire" on mage

Comment

Knights are OP. There should be nerf like 60 secs CD for all their skills.
                                Also slasher should give only 1 rage so they have real skills management!
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X