[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidi0usx View Post
    You guys should remove 1 of Mage's AOE skill. they kill troop too fast , plus that they also have 3 healing skills. plus if they are cashers u cant beat them. i think is 0 balance in this game because of cashers. when u go in BG , and a casher with 4 lvls under you hits 10k while u hit him 1k . lol , that's so fair.
    Thats life.. but then u get dryads ... :-)

Comment

lol battle strategy its like this archer = sniper, knight = tank, mage = bazooka troops think how to manage u class

Comment

I am a lvl 63 mage and for me, the most annoying feature of this game is HS. Everywhere I go, I get stunned. LOL

Also, I have to devote all of my talent leveling to HS in order to keep up, which forces me to neglect my other talents. This might change after I max out my HS talent at lvl 64, but I do not know this for sure.

NoMasters the Stunned....

Comment

why others complain of knight being weak. i find knight being strong if u build ur character right. use iris to heal troops wc are located at the back and archer can do df/AP if u are at the back.do apollo shield and shield before an archer awakened gaia. the problem is mage. but i can see mages in BG cry out when they were beaten by a knight. a strong knight in my archer outclass others in WB. but of course he is a casher. so there is nothing unfair with the class its ALL ABOUT BALENS.
          WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Im an archer level 69 w/ 80k BR (S414); but beware i can kill 100K BR of all classes...

Comment

Back Df on wb or ward gb
              my Df useless besides mpd,
              we have low deff so need more power
              and 1 more pls fix auto kick room after finished mpd or spire always auto out ,, really suck
              ty,

Comment

I would like to add something else to this thread.

As G M of my guild, I have noticed that I get more complaints and observe the most frustration coming from my knights.

I think this is due to the fact that many of the knights who joined my server were NEW to the game.

Knights are difficult to play even when you know what you are doing. They have to be built up just right if they are to be competitive. These new players know nothing about the game and have no idea what is in store for them later on when they choose the knight class. I cringe anytime I see a new player choose a knight as their very first character.

Maybe there should be a warning label for first time players who want to choose a knight as their class.....

Comment

I started playing Wartune just after it came out of Beta and the same stuff is being said now as then. Every class complains about the others. My first char was a knight and I made her 'solid' to tank well as that is their primary job. Their shield is the main annoyance to other classes along with rage stealing. I then made an archer, this is the easiest char by a mile and yes their double hit is a pain in the ***. I find the most annoying thing about them is in WB no one else touches them. I am now playing as a mage and I honestly have found this to be the hardest char to make. First time players do not realise at first that you have to choose early on how your char will develop and stick to it or you will need balens to change things later. Knights are either damage or defence though you can balance them if you try hard enough. Mages are damage or heal, I am not sure that a balance of the two works well. Archers are just kick *** really when built correctly although I do enjoy kicking their *** when they are not. The addition of the sylphs has changed the game massively and does help to even the balance if you have the right ones.

Comment

as a knight i find madges the worst to fight it would help if there was more info on br and the best way of getting it up so the fighting of any class is equal
                    Wolfeater

Comment

Reading about peoples post i think everyone thinks class they had choose is weakest. I think in pvp like bg and arena its all about Br and cash what has been used in game. When people who don´t have use cash in game and they are same lvl its all about luck.

What about in game events like catacombs and sky trial i think Archers has most advance then Mages and after that Knights. Knights are strong but they cant freeze enemy like achers and mages. So thats give thous 2 class more advance. Yes ppl will say knights make more dmg and thats true but if knight does +25% more dmg in 1 hit then archer and mages but when mage and archer get enemy freeze they can hit 2 hits in that time knight hit 1 so that make archers and mages get +25% more dmg then knights.

Comment

Its obviously Mages.. They are the most benifitted than any other class cause of those 2 aoe skills, I should say 3 if we add damnation too.... I mean common ..You say mages have low health low defences...where man..there mdef is super strng, and if built correctly pdef is also strng....with hp gems socketed at higher levels, tht also gets strong. How can any other class even think of beating them then.. Now I know why the default character is mage when we go to start in a new server..
                        WRITER OF THESE TO SIMPLE GUIDES BELOW

Name : Earth®
                        Server : s461, Unearthly Grave
                        Character : Knight
                        Level : 60+

Comment

for me i hate mage class so hard with heal skill always lose with damage 200%

Comment

archers so annoying i just get out of their way , im a knight ,

Comment

Although heal and blocks are annoying. Archers are the most annoying class, the crit itself is difficult to fight against with and their ability to grow fast due to the its crit dmg even w/o cashing.
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

One of the biggest benefits a mage has is in socketing ...... An archer and knight have to incorporate Crit and Block whereas a mage who gets rid of crit only has to use the basic gems ... Matk, Mdef, Pdef and HP. Mages can easily cover block and crit with astrals instead. Which class is the best depends on the given circumstance. Archers rule World Boss and always have. Each class has a vital role, mages to heal, archers for damage and knights for tanking .... in the most basic terms. Having tried all 3 classes I find archers to the easiest char to build by a long way though hard to be in the top 10 unless you cash. Mages take the most work and are heavily relied upon by the other classes so more pressure when in a team to keep them standing. Knights are not too bad to build and are also relied upon to protect the team. Every team wants/needs and archer purely for the damage and the effects of deep freeze etc. At the end of the day which char you select depends on how much work you want to put into building it. If built correctly no char will be weak against others of the same level.

Comment

Working...
                                X