Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Let me start by saying - "stop your crying about cashers!"
    the reason is simple - if i go to a restaurant and get a free meal i can't complain the person paying for my meal is having a lobster while i'm eating soup and bread. you want it pay for it. this game cost a lot of money to run - servers, tech teams... so stop complaining about cashers - you get what you pay for!

this game began as a basic 3 class game where archer >> mage >> knight >> archer. you see it in sylph as well gaia >> iris >> amazon >> pan >> gaia. this allowed for even more strategic thinking (which we actually saw on page 2 i think) which is great.
    the problem is hades and apolo tipped that balance and right now they represent something outside that equation and having a unit or a class that trumps all is a problem because it actually ruins the strategy in the game... put 3 hades or 3 apolo in sylph arena and you have a huge advantage. in fact use it at all times and you get the advantage - no strategy there. we need a sylph that is stronger agaist those 2 but weaker agains the basic 4 to balance this out.

i also noticed very few people play knights in the newer servers, the reason i think is that at higher levels both mage and archer trumps knights in MP and solo, they become redundant and people don't like feeling that way. i would suggest making the following changes:
    1) reverse shield should be percentage based and not a constant, or based on Pdef.
    2) lower CD on delphics to allow knights to take advantage of their high rage generation or atleast lower CD on the AoE they have to allow for better troop clearance... think what will be happaning when the lvl 70 troops come out!.

other than that, the shield, block-healing are great skills for knights and i think work very nice in comparision to the amge and archer healing.

you also notice a LOT of mages lately, the reason is that at the begining Matk was about 33% of attacks against you so mages were like nukers with a built in weakness, kind of a glass cannon. however since sylphs got out it soon became very aboundant since a lot of players use gaia and later apolo if they can get one (hades only recently introduced and not yet came into account). This caused mages to become somewhat "tankier", especially with the fall of the knight. you can now expect to face Matk at every fight be it from player or sylph, and the high Mdef the mage have makes him much more resiliant compared to the other classes.

i would suggest the following solution:
    1) make sylph dmg a new kind of dmg - not physical or magical but rather - "pure" or "elemental" - you do fire,water,wind or electrical dmg so both physical AND magical def will be calculated together and create a new "total" def so no single class as a major advantage agaist syphs in general.
    2) with new changes to knight i would expect a rise in there numbers and power making the mage less abundant and therefore move it back to about 33% like originaly intended.

thanks.

Comment

Pff, those old times when no sylphs were on. Doing GOD nightmare after I become 55+ cause it was to hard )
      That were the days..
      Boycott in S422

Comment

Heavy cashers class , hard to fight
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Hate slyphs. All of them.

Comment

if you cant beat any archer 10k br more than you then you should change the game lmfao... and your skills have higher CD and casting time because they are WAY OVERPOWERED + you can dodge almost every time (ofc if you have builded ur 140k knight smartly) and 4% is more than enough

PS i find the clases extremly balanced
            Archers are the weakest class, avarage hp, low defense, but they have a nice PVE skills so gain more gold from wbs, sky trail and necro otherwise nobody would be archer they are completly overpowered by mages and knights in PvP
            Mages and knights are doing just fine in pvp, when knights are kinda **** up when it comes to wb, sky trail and necropolis, but thats normal when they are by default the strongest class and that makes the game balanced

Comment

I'm try hard to get strong stun it's worth.I've take too long time to have strong stun
              Originally posted by R250151037 View Post
              same here always got stun in first turn n BG or arena
              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Why do archer's get to cast twice when controlled by AI in solo arena? This happens the same as when they have cast DF (and @ the same rate, as far as I can tell)this occurs only once all the troops are cleared. This happens regardless of the class they're fighting against.

Archers appear to cast the same rate as the rest of their team when in group or while troops survive.
                (I agree that archers have a solid game for only a short duration before knights rip them to shreds, but I think it may be a timing bug)

or... I may be off base, idk...
                Noob Knight here ^_^
                Last edited by CaveNocte; 05-16-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Most annoying/difficult fight i have is with developers from R2 and their incapability of solving bugs. Its so hard to fight against them..
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I wont for event excanges runestons tu haw tu pik Mire rune bicos that rune is main for knights ty.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      Most annoying/difficult fight i have is with developers from R2 and their incapability of solving bugs. Its so hard to fight against them..
                      +10000000 i strongly agree

Comment

Here's something I can brag about, Knight's like me we have a curse against mages and somehow we are on middle ground with archer's. When I pvp in arena I wish there was different backgrounds to look at instead of the same background that I have seen in 3 years. I am a lvl 48 been a category knight within the 40s challenge group for 3 year, a little change in background once in a while would not hurt.

Comment

The most difficult and annoying thing to fight in this game is LAG. That is all

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                            LOL jamesbacon, as usual wants everything and everything for knight, he wants the knight class to be the combination of all the classes, lmao! If the archers and mages skills will be moved to knight, then the archers and mages should also have a skill from knight (i.e. defense boost, hp boost, shields, great rage gain, strong 1on1 delphics, rage steal etc.). So all class will be a OP and a combination of all classes. XD

As for me, I believe the class are balanced and no need for any change because it is how the character is built and how much balen and time spent to it. As for the skills, rune, everybody can have it (of course the free ones), so no problem with it. Each class also usually have their own specialty for example, archer in WB/pve, while mages in pvp, knights also in pvp especially GB.

I like James Bacon point of view, making the knight able to go head to head with the other two class but as you said so, if our class gets to O.P ( Knights Class )
                            that would really change the balance inside the game, I wonder if this ever happened will the user of the other two class hates us knights users more, as much
                            as how we dislike their class too, just my opinion
                            Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                            :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                              lol battle strategy its like this archer = sniper, knight = tank, mage = bazooka troops think how to manage u class
                              dude you can't call a mage = the bazooka one I see them more like the A-10 Thunderbolt II or perhaps the Lockheed AC-130 gunship ,
                              armed with two M61 Vulcan cannons,two Bofors 40mm auto-cannon and not to mentioned its one 105 mm M102 cannon, although
                              some of those weaponry I mentioned no longer on the latest upgrade version of that ground-attack carrier, I say this cause I see
                              those mentioned weapon as my basis to the mage skill set cause they pack a punch when dealing with this said class.

you can correct me if you want cause its just my opinion XD
                              Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                              :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

because ?

because person lvl 40 -44 ,45-49 fight person lvl 50-55 -70+ today in arena kessar kill me my lvl 49 he 80

Comment

Working...
                                X