X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by plapre View Post
    Anyone have any idea what the "Rebate Event" is? I'm sure R2 has posted info somewhere, lol.
    The only rebate event we have here is this one https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...xclusive-event

If you're referring to something else, we can't help you with that.

Leave a comment:

• plapre
    replied
    Anyone have any idea what the "Rebate Event" is? I'm sure R2 has posted info somewhere, lol.

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Originally posted by veropatricia2010 View Post
    Quiero jugar wartune de nuevo, que es lo que está pasando
    Hola!

Los servidores de Wartune están inactivos, ningún jugador puede jugar Wartune a través de R2Games. Hay una disputa entre R2Games y el desarrollador de Wartune. Por ahora, estamos esperando una posición de R2Games para saber si jugaremos aquí nuevamente. Dijeron que el juego estaría de vuelta en dos semanas, pero tenemos que esperar y ver si esto es real.

Leave a comment:

• veropatricia2010
    replied
    Quiero jugar wartune de nuevo, que es lo que está pasando

Leave a comment:

• vtboyle
    replied
    MemoryLane is there any chance we can get some type of update on the current situation with wartune. Not knowing what is happening is very dis-concerting and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like an update.

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    if anyone from gamerocks server 290 east guild Stormwave is interested in setting up a discord group, please let me know...I am not very computer literate, I know how to turn it off & on, use my mouse, how to google & thats about it, lol

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

For those of you being told otherwise, your login information belongs to you and you alone. As long as you don't violate the TOS you can do whatever you want with your email address and password and that includes using it "somewhere else"..
    That's a great point. And, the lag is a little less than usual at the moment, probably due to the lower number of users still.

Leave a comment:

• 1jamger1289
    replied
    so are they saying the problem is fixed

Leave a comment:

• HeatherLacey
    replied
    Toots

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    wartunes has an offical group page on facebook, check it out..associated with games holywood and r2 from what I can see

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    sounds like a case for Scully & Mulder..if anyone can figure it out & find a solution quickly it is them

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

Everyone's stuff is all there, although some people had problems getting in. Those who got in, had absolutely everything identical to where they left it. Where? Can't tell you, that part is censored on this forum.
    Figured. It appears I wasn't lucky enough to get the invite....lol so I am relying on "support".

For those of you being told otherwise, your login information belongs to you and you alone. As long as you don't violate the TOS you can do whatever you want with your email address and password and that includes using it "somewhere else".

For those of you that are .... let us know how the lag is LOL.

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by LefogDart View Post
    Hopefully I am wrong, but I would be surprised if R2 gets Wartune up and running again, due to some very critical information that can be found outside this forum
    Agreed. And in general, legal disputes rarely (if ever) get resolved quickly.

Leave a comment:

• dicklong3000
    replied
    Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
    so where you are playing now ...was all your stuff there?
    Everyone's stuff is all there, although some people had problems getting in. Those who got in, had absolutely everything identical to where they left it. Where? Can't tell you, that part is censored on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• LefogDart
    replied
    Hopefully I am wrong, but I would be surprised if R2 gets Wartune up and running again, due to some very critical information that can be found outside this forum
    Anyhow I hope that R2 can provide its players with some info within a few days, because it has been quiet for some time now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X