Guild:Genesis
    Pet: Ultra Magnetic Excellent Baby Demon ^_^
    Mount:BattleBear
    Honor:Marquis
    Wingsual Angel Wings IV
    Weapon:Fragarach Dagger V
    Soul:170 ^_^

Comment

Anyone care to reminisce about the old school RPGs that made these ones come to be. One of my all time Favorites Breath of Fire IV

Comment

R2 is doing what they can to insure stability. I have seen other games where the staff do nothing while raking in the money. R2 has done an awsome job at pin pointing and taking direct action to fix issues. Instead of bashing them or making them look bad, u should be thanking them. I am personaly honored to have such an active staff working on a game i truely enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by snooki View Post
          You heard wrong. Smiley Face.
          they said once it is fixed there will be a BIG SPECIAL EVENT for all the troubles

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
            By the way can you tell about the new events at the reset of the maintenance day,cuz waiting from 00:00 to 05:00 is usually killing me XD
            That will never happen. People would stockpile if it was an event that used existing resources, and everyone else will complain they weren't on to do that too.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
              R2 is doing what they can to insure stability. I have seen other games where the staff do nothing while raking in the money. R2 has done an awsome job at pin pointing and taking direct action to fix issues. Instead of bashing them or making them look bad, u should be thanking them. I am personaly honored to have such an active staff working on a game i truely enjoy.
              Yeah, there are a lot of bad companies out there, especially for a FREE TO PLAY game, now is the time when you should be thanking all the CASHERS

Comment

You're forgetting one thing. Once the server comes back up from maintenance the guild quest list is reset. BOOM built in compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by VipEliteHeals View Post
                  they said once it is fixed there will be a BIG SPECIAL EVENT for all the troubles
                  Keep in mind that it has also been said that they don't know if this is actually the issue, and that they will not claim victory over the lag monster until they are positive it is gone.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

i did not see warnings for the maintainance.....guess i was afk during those times .-. or i just wasn't paying enough attention x.x
                    IGN - (S47)LunarMartyr
                    Server - Sullen Dunes
                    Class - Hybrid Priest
                    Plane - Eidolon
                    Level - 140+
                    Married to the laziest and tubbiest cheeks ever o-o

Comment

• Agree Jabus im sick of those gold spammers so get em out o: (even tho it WAS fun pking them yesterday) still theyre annoying so the GM are doing a great job that they take care of this =D Go GM,get rid of em so we can celebrate with a huge event XD
                      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

• OOH make new dungeon final boss called The Lag Monster

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Keep in mind that it has also been said that they don't know if this is actually the issue, and that they will not claim victory over the lag monster until they are positive it is gone.
                          yea thats why i said" once it is fixed "

Comment

• suggestion to GM when u shut down the servers shut down the forum as well so people cant complain so much about the server beeing down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              That will never happen. People would stockpile if it was an event that used existing resources, and everyone else will complain they weren't on to do that too.
                              Yeah guess youre right...i was stupid o.o
                              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

• Originally posted by VipEliteHeals View Post
                                yea thats why i said" once it is fixed "
                                Just restating. You know there's going to be a dozen threads saying "Where's our prize????" after servers come back up if no one notices any lag right off the bat :P

Comment

Working...
                                X