[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darf0xx View Post
    well memorylane this is ShadowFIend of glacial plains ^_^. what will happen to our crops then?? ^_^ brothervt will just stole them hahaha
    Nebulan Ridge, you mean? :P

Your crops will most likely expire before the servers come back up, so I suppose you could pretend that they were stolen if that makes you feel any better :P
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
      Actually there were warnings sent out every 15 minutes for an hour before the maintenance, not to mention all the people chattering about it.
      To be honest, I only saw a 50 minute warning. 15 minute warnings weren't posted on Cheurna Gorge/ Amethyst, I'm pretty sure. Might have got lost in the lag, though, or the training ground destruction i do at lvl 43 Knight soloing for kicks

Comment

what hour in the philippines is 1am in your time?

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
          Not caring about how players feel might be convenient, but it's also an easy way to alienate them.
          You are exactly right. We are totally fixing the lag issue because we don't care about how you feel. Wow, you sure have us pegged.
          ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
          Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
          After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
          An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
          Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

well atleast i know i can get online now and ill be ready to go once the maintinance is over yay for that as this is an emergency mantinance im guessing there is not eta on when it will be done so i guess ill keep burning things to disk
            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
            Class: Ranger Hybrid
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
            Level: 143+
            Honor Rank:Emperor
            Mount: Killin
            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Fix the lag so we can have the huge event =D

Fix dat lag,i want the upcoming huge celebration of lag ending event XD gooooooo GM
              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

I still say a warning on the screen, instead of the chat log, would be much more effective.

Active chats can make text scroll down.

BTW, if there were 15-minute warnings I sure as heck didn't see any but the original 50-minute warning - and I wasn't using an active chat at all so it's not like it'd have scrolled away.

Once again, I wasn't personally affected as I saw the 50-minute warning, but it still doesn't make it right to not compensate for the guild crops when you give so little warning and the warnings that are given are not done well. Is it really that hard to put it in the middle of the screen?
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

lol memorylane haha ^_^ yeah nebulan ridge i mean coz i also have account in glacial sorry. well i gonna hunt brothervt again for stealing our crops hahahaha
                  IGN:ShadowFiend/MrNice
                  Server Nebulan Ridge
                  Plane:Mortal
                  Level:63
                  Class:Hybrid Rouge
                  Guild:Genesis
                  Pet: Ultra Magnetic Excellent Baby Demon ^_^
                  Mount:BattleBear
                  Honor:Marquis
                  Wingsual Angel Wings IV
                  Weapon:Fragarach Dagger V
                  Soul:170 ^_^

Comment

thanks god the lags are going too be fixed i hope this maintenance works

Comment

Guys complaining about it wont make it any faster, you're just making it longer because they have to come back and reply to idiotic posts.
                      If you all would just let them do what they are supposed to, maybe it will get done early and we can all go back to playing peacefully.
                      Server : Psychodelica
                      Level : 60+ Eidolon
                      IGN : Takizawa
                      Class : Hybrid Priest
                      Guild : Exile
                      Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
                      Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
                      Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

hope can fix the lag problem as soon as possable ........

Comment

What PDT.......

Comment

here is already 1300H ^_^
                            IGN:ShadowFiend/MrNice
                            Server Nebulan Ridge
                            Plane:Mortal
                            Level:63
                            Class:Hybrid Rouge
                            Guild:Genesis
                            Pet: Ultra Magnetic Excellent Baby Demon ^_^
                            Mount:BattleBear
                            Honor:Marquis
                            Wingsual Angel Wings IV
                            Weapon:Fragarach Dagger V
                            Soul:170 ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by darf0xx View Post
                              lol memorylane haha ^_^ yeah nebulan ridge i mean coz i also have account in glacial sorry. well i gonna hunt brothervt again for stealing our crops hahahaha
                              I'll be sure to pass that along to him so we can share the laugh together
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

By the way can you tell about the new events at the reset of the maintenance day,cuz waiting from 00:00 to 05:00 is usually killing me XD
                                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Working...
                                X