Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random super elixir or 1 super elixir of the players choice
    Exchange green DH x3 to red DH x1
    Increase the pet xp to x2

Leveling speed for VIP players are fine.
    Option to buy more vip time in advance? Maybe it is already implemented.

ID: KLFL0359
    Server: s1 Kong

Comment

• it would be awesome if we got 3 red and 3 black dragon coins as well as our greens and perhaps gold honor badges instead of bronze. i have so many bronze badges it is pathetic.

meatmaimer

lycanmarsh

Comment

• An additional ladder run increase pet exp to 2x claim 2 salaries per day from king valcroy other than vip system is great
        Character: Shaymin
        Server: Eternal Sanctum S57
        Level: 111 Eidolon
        Class: Priest
        Pet: Gen2 Demon King +13
        Wings: Angel Lord +1

Comment

• VIPs need two things:
          1. To have an in-game advantage over non-VIP's
          2. To feel special
          The current VIP system addresses the first and although people will always ask for more (4xExp, Red/Black coins, etc.) it has about the right balance so that VIP doesn't carry the "casher" stigma. Whatever you do to change VIP, don't give too much of an advantage (and I say that as a VIP too).
          The second could do with some work. I loved my third day on a new server riding my white tiger in white tux and wig, the "wow"s that followed me in Delivery made me feel a million dollars (well maybe $7.99 ) If VIP gave a 10% drop daily pet or mount there would be enough "high"s like this each month to make VIPs stand out without making it too common.

Robin of Locksley
          Noob Ranger
          Psychodelia
          Last edited by .Mauser.; 06-21-2012, 04:34 AM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

• Originally Posted by zhevadark
            So now let's move on to what should be implemented~
            1. Increase the exp gain rate to 2x for VIP, this would help out the higher level VIP players.
            2. Add a couple extra dungeon attempts per day, if not that add a way that you can replenish some with crystal (amount is up to you).
            3. Add 1 red dragon coin a day, that way it wouldn't be too much of a boost.
            4. Increase the amount of coupons gained hourly to 4 an hour.
            5. Remove the second delivery cost of 25 crystal and replace it with 15 silver.
            6. And it wouldn't hurt to increase the amount of daily quests you can perform.

Hopefully this will help you come up with some ideas for the new VIP system.

Server:Killer's Den
            Character: zhevadark
            Last edited by R22262081; 06-21-2012, 04:38 AM. Reason: wrong

Comment

• BASICALLY THE VIP NOW IS OK,

BUT MAINLY JUST:
              1. INCREASE AFK TIME
              2. INCREASE DUNGEON RUNS
              3. CHANGE OF GREEN DRAGON COINS TO RED/BLACK DRAGON COINS
              4. GAIN FREE HONOR BADGES AND DURING SPECIAL QUEST WHERE WE GET HONOR BADGES INCREASE A LITTLE
              5. FOR DELIVERY IS WEIRD FOR VIP MEMBERS HAVE TO PAY 25 CRYSTAL FOR 2ND RUN, SO MAYBE MAKE IT FREE
              6. INCREASE OF DROP RATE AND EXP RATE TO X2 OR MORE AND NOTX1.5
              7. MORE CRYSTALS RECEIVED
              8. COUPONS RECEIVED INCREASED
              9. WE CAN GET UPGRADE ITEMS EASIER LIKE HEROIC WINGS
              10. MAKE UPGRADING SYSTEM EASIER THE LESS TRYS WE NEED TO UPGRADE
              11. GIVE SPECIAL VIP PACKS LIKE WITH EGGS/X2 EXP COUPONS/TORCHS
              12. MAKE VIP EASIER TO HATCH A EGG
              13. MAYBE GIVING US SPECIAL PET OR MOUNT WILL BE GREAT TOO!
              14. IF WE WERE TO TOP-UP CRYSTALS, MAYBE WE CAN GET 20% MORE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
              15. WE CAN GET EXTRA INVENTORY FOR OUR BAG PACK OR VAULT
              16. CREATE A MARKET SYSTEM WHERE VIP CAN SELL OUR ITEMS USING THAT INSTEAD OF SITIING DOWN AND SETTING UP SHOPS WHICH LESSEN OUR TRAINING TIME.

IGN: Vulpix
              SERVER: Exenden Realm
              Last edited by purr92; 06-21-2012, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
                Best idea would be to enable players to custom VIP.

Lots asking for increased exp but really that isn't needed by myself (and lots of others). Lots of VIP players will be maxed out Lvl wise because of moving on up event.
                I would suggest making an addition of say 10 new benefits where each month players could choose say 3 from the 10.
                e.g I would love stuff that gives chance for more soul shards but not exp. So I would choose extra daily exchanges from src if it was an option over 2x exp.
                Probably too much work but would stand best chance of mass appeal imo.

Peace
                i totally agree with your idea, make it a custom VIP so that each player can choose their favourite option
                Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
                Char - Rohbean
                Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
                Level - Eido 120++
                Rank - Squire XD
                Guild - VATICAN XVI
                Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
                Mount - Gryphon
                Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
                Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

• I definitely enjoy the 3+ to dungeons and extra afk hours. I agree with earlier posts on 2x exp. Maybe a somewhat more amount of crystal than 800, like for instance obtaining 1000 crystal instead. only 200 difference but goes a long way ^_^ could give out a random special item every time log in after reset. Log in and I use my v.i.p random gift, and i receive a morph crystal, or etheral wing, or GMUT, or MUT, etc. etc.

And thank you, the V.I.P system really helps

Char: FloBot
                  Server: Exenden Realm
                  FloBot
                  Server : (s45)Exenden Realm
                  Guild : CandyShop
                  Class : Knight
                  Plane : Scion (92)
                  Soul : 485/3k

Comment

• i would say make vip helpful on wings and mount upgrade cause u need alot of wings to get to demi and sometimes it goes up high in stars and i like the special mount idea too cause we should be a bit different then normal players since we actually payed for it u know and coupons at least 4 or 5 a hour cause 2 that actually slows down my grinding time cause i dont get that much so i usually have to wait to get 10 cause i used ever other way to get coupons green dragon coins are good maybe a red to it black up to u i usually end up using a green and i get a red and then get a black with it and then get nothing good lol :P i have no luck on that but alot

Comment

• The currently VIP system implemented is OK but only needs a few revisions:

* dragon coin box (enable to receive 3 green dc, 2 red dc, or 1 black dc)
                      * soul shard forge increased to 7
                      * 1.5 exp boost is ok, need to increase it to 2xp but please add 2xp card(1), 2 pet xp card(1), 2x drop coupon (1) - all bound but can be stored in vault (reason: 4 hrs afk time is not sometimes consumed due to work/personal circumstances that disable the player to enjoy his/her vip status. these bound cards can be used at times of our convenience)
                      + coupon/hour bonus
                      + most importantly, please remove the crystal payment for delivery quest. it creates confusion because of vague labeling and i am yet to a see a player who enjoys it.
                      +vip daily pack would be great, but not necessary.

not connected to vip, but the central starglade should be made permanent as bonus to both vip and non-vips who do there grinding.

that's all. thanks!

(s33)Thannia
                      Kraken Beach

IGN: Thannia
                      Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
                      Class: Priest (Hybrid)
                      Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
                      Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

• I would say reduce the cost of gem items by 5%-10%(gift tab excluded).

Comment

• Vip System

I would to increase the chance of Vip players for ugrading wings, enchanting equipment, upgrade mount.

1 or 2 more attemps for bath, ladder and trainig.

Olso would like to get more soul shards in day.

Thank You!

Comment

• Being able to fuse more Soul Shards are day
                            Like we have extra drungeon runs, extra SS fuse.
                            Getting more coupons would be cool too. More coupons per hour~ Instead of 2 coupons per hour, 3.
                            The usual Green Dragon Coin everybody get, and 2 extras Red Dragon Coin for VIPs.
                            A bit more crystals would be nice too... 900/1000 instead of 800.

Comment

• How about a section in my account where I can see when my VIP expires? Cause i have no clue when that happens...

Comment

• I have some ideas that would improve the system.

#1 Instead of 1.5x exp make it so it would give 2x, also increase pet xp from 1.5x to 2x
                                #2 Maybe increase the chance you get when enchanting/upgrading.
                                #3 This might be kind of to much but vip players have their own teleporter other the the ones already around that will teleport them to any map or dungeon for a fee depending on what map you wish to teleport to, how far it is and stuff like that.
                                #4 Now that we have a chance of getting green coins from vidalia, maybe instead of 3 green coins every day we get at least 1 red coin.
                                #5 Adding a pasive 2x drop rate to the other 2x/1.5x exp rate
                                #6 Each time you buy vip, you get a vip pack wich will randomly give you soul shards, gold badge, 10x or more silver badges, afk cards, morph cristal and other stuff.
                                #7 Extra bath, training, day in vidalia runs other then the extra dungeon runs and it might be to much to add extra soul shard exchange a day for vip members, just a suggestion.
                                #8 More coupons for 1 hour spent online
                                #9 Discount when buying items from item mall

there could be more but the vip is already pretty good as it is, these were just some suggestions on how to make it a little bit better, no to much better so the other players feel left out and they quit cos its not worth to play the game without vip ^^

IGN: hexx
                                Server: Sea Of Dreams
                                Last edited by dizy07; 06-22-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X