X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadWolfSaga
    replied
    -I agree enough with the option of hiding effects, because thanks to large amount of auras is very difficult to escape from this lag.

-Also You need to deploy more PvP events, like the old arena, bcause sengolia already it is far from enjoyable, if not possible it would be appropriate to you guys fix the event so it lasts longer.

-Another suggestion is the new class Pagan, u can find it in crystal legacy.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BadWolfSaga; 01-20-2016, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Socrates77
    replied
    I don't have any suggestions for stuff that isn't already mentioned. +1 to Pappy and FateAverruncus1 looks like they took the time and effort to make something useful for R2. My biggest concerns are the linear progression of the game, its reverted itself and digressed. The patchwork needs to be better, even if that limits playing time, seems so many bugs that you cant even count or keep track anymore. And the support team is quite inadequate for how old the game is. Like most that have invested in this game i feel i deserve a fully functioning experience, not something thats half-assed together as a money making scheme. So keep on chugging R2, as the train keeps rolling so does the money come in, but imagine how much more money it could be if you offered something of great quality.

Leave a comment:

• xAlex13
    replied
    Remove the Charm to Crystal Exchange limit or increase it too 55 a day or something higher.

A dungeon mode where all bosses/mobs are in one small room and we simply go in for example it could be like enter and be on a very small platform with a npc to teleport to the boss room and in that room all the mobs and bosses of that dungeon will be there so we can kill them all quickly and only to be unlocked after you complete Nightmare version of the dungeon so we don't have to spend hours running around dungeons, spend more time running around the dungeon picking items up than actually fighting the mobs/bosses.

A single System Icon button to which we can get all other systems from so it's not all over the screen.

Make Copper Iron Discs from Wrangle be able to de-synthesis into 100 Iron Discs or to exchange to things like Rune of God, Greater Pearl of Wisdom, Enchanted Skill Dust or similar useful items.

More Inventory space! An extra 3 pages or so should do

Items should stack up to and including 500-1,000 since having stacks of 250 of one item takes up a lot of space.

Make Evil Beast dungeon 5 runs like others with dungeon keys runs and VIP.

Increase Chamber of Fate time possibly, make it last 45 minutes or an hour or so.

A working hide players button so Holy Favor Auras, Soul Auras, Sperions and such are hidden and stay hidden.

Soul Stars, Pearl of Wisdom, Pet Slot Expanders and other items that use to be in the Quatermaster token exchange to come back and to stay permanently.

The Quatermaster lily's to be removed from Green Dragon Coin.

Fix the broken skills like Priest's Magic Blast II and other skills that don't do what they're suppose to do.

5 Daily runs for Nargon.

Events to relate to the newer additions to the game for example more Spirit of Ares + Quatermaster Token on floors 80, 90, 100 or something similar.

Orange Packs in Island of Blessing for example it could contain Divine Feathers x2, Strange Energy x1 and Pixie Upgrade Crystal x1 and will be gained at 150 rain stones.

Bigger Temporary Storage like 2-4 extra rows.

A monthly outfit sale where all outfits are unbound and gift-able so people can buy the outfits they've missed and also you would gain money and costumers would be happy.

An updated Coupon store could have things like pow for 100 tokens but only once per day? Or just general items like pack expanders, equipment vault expanders.

Updated login bonus so it can stay 1-10 days but when it hits 20 days, 30 days ect it could give more and better rewards than always 10 days login bonus.

(S54)Skylla

Leave a comment:

• gabemaster
    replied
    I have read through the comments, and I do agree with them. There are things that we do need to make better. Just today alone I've seen multiple people talking about several things they would like to see... Some include the following:
    1. Third Rebirth: Self-Explanatory
    2. Aura/Familiar hiding (Reduce the lag that we all put out)
    3. Icon Hiders. We have too many icons on our screens, and it looks like more might be in the future. So, I was thinking like folders or something for the icons to be under.
    i.e. Chi/Refine/Imbue/Holy Favor in one and Elements/Wheel of Destiny/Rune. What ever it may be. There have been cases where the icons get in the way of clicking. It would help immensely if we could some how hide them.
    4. People are complaining about IoB(Island of Blessings) packs being outdated. Some are saying Green and Purple packs needs updating. Although, my server is now stopping at Yellow packs because "Soul Shards are more valuable than Ethereal Wings, Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens, and Soul Prints". So, there might be a way that the people in IoB can still get the EW, GMUT, and SP from the packs... Maybe put them as the Green Pack? Just trying to make an even offer so people can still get the EW and SP in IoB.

There are more, but these are just the three that pop right to my mind.
    Last edited by gabemaster; 01-20-2016, 09:36 PM. Reason: Added on.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    the best thing for non cashers ofc... remove the char to crystal attempts !!!

Leave a comment:

• ferandoirene
    replied
    - Additional vault / pack expander pages
    - additional drop rate of DC on KD/SR
    - we are using EW from lv 70 why don't u drop EW starting from Lv 75 dungeon
    - additional attempt on ladder for VIP users
    - hide all laggy auras/familiars
    - wing costume (that can be upgrade with additional stats)
    - 3x drop on dungeon event

(S88)Lirika

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus1
    replied
    The game it's very balanced and nice, and with the lot's of systems you never get bored of the game, so everyday you have to do something the best part of the game are the daily dungeon's which we players love, there are allot of different event's which we can participate in and have alot of fun and get reward for doing so with items we need to grow stronger, the community it's very friendly and with the world chat available for free to anyone this makes the best experience you can get into the game by interacting with other's, so overall this is a game for all ages which keep's the players around and happy.

The game systems are nice and give's us something to do so we are excited wen they come out so we like them but since all the system icons are placed on the main interface this is a game killer we have suggested many times over to be all placed in a main window with all of them or be given the ability to hide them at least, but we never got any of them. We have given allot of suggestion's to the game but no one ever takes a look at them and we never get a response and wen we rarely do we get told that we need allot of support for our idea's to even be send to the developers which is ridiculous since just few players ever visit the forums and the community its quite small for the game, so that will never happen so even if we get 100 votes that will not be enough support even tough that would be like 70% of the community (the numbers are just hypothetical). And the last one is that the bug's take allot of time to be fixed and we don't even get a proper response about if they are fixed or not for example the last one with delay on server, log in bug, and extreme lag took 3 weeks to fix so now the servers are almost empty since 60% of the player base has left the game at least on my server it used to be full and happy everyday now you see 1 person here 1 there quite empty.

Take player base more seriously and listen to our suggestion's in the Suggestion's sub forum, please make it available to hide the icon's, and now for my personal suggestion that would be to make beastmaster's have some options for them in the afk system for the summons like don't summon in the middle of the battle if the summon will die and use life pact to heal it and so on, also most of the games have a card collecting and card summon system so why don't we have one? Would be nice if all monsters in game would have a Card that would drop and we could collect in a book like system and we could use use them to get specific buff's and summon them to aid us in battle or something similar, of course there would be rare premium card's and legendary normal grades and so on that would be so cool and we would love it and like most players out there that would like this kind of system i would spend a bit on it to get my colection done and get all the cards in game also wen you complete few stages we could get extremely rare kind of rewards for exmple wen we have 50% of the card's and so on that would be cool .

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    more options for the teleporter in sg would be nice

Leave a comment:

• phalconofficial
    replied
    1. Probably lots of people said this already, but it would be cool if the icons could be listed in some sort of menu instead of being everywhere on the screen. Especially when you're not lvl 50 or what so ever it's pretty annoying that you click on the icons by accident.
    2. Perhaps it would be nice to bundle the item synthesis. For instance, if you want to make 100 of an item, you can do that in just a second instead of leaving the screen open for like a minute or something. That way you improve the gamespeed when it comes to combining gems, socketing rods etc.
    3. Invent a 'quicker' way to get Chi Essence, I know it's pay to win, but still. In my years of playing Crystal Saga and entering in-game event, I've never even leveled up my first chi.
    4. It would be awesome if there could be more rare bosses in the normal maps, who can spawn in all L's or area's. No notifications, you just have to be lucky. And then maybe they can give drops like dungeon bosses do (Muts, HW, Frag products, etc.)
    5. If your Wunderkind is out of Satiation, please stop the icon from blinking. It's really annoying and you have to feed it in order to stop blinking, which costs crystal, etc.

That's pretty much what I can think of now, if something else comes up I'll add another reply.

Leave a comment:

• leeuwen90
    replied
    1. I like to see an pick up loot sytem so u can select items u want to pick up
    like u have (white) ancient coins. that i need but i dont need the (white) health/mana potion.
    so some list u can select what u pick up.

2. acces to use Health orbs and exilirs in ladder.

3. bigger vault / inventory (its always full by me) so many sperion gems , fruit items , and others i have to collect.

4. i like to have AFK function in THE VOID.

5. also why cant we use 3x exp token in afk function

6. add option to exchange divine feather to promethean feather (or make them drop somewhere)

7. make familairs also hide not only player/pets

S86 Feldspar
    ingame : Leeuwen
    Last edited by leeuwen90; 01-20-2016, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KyotoKarakuchi
    replied
    For one thing, there have been plenty of complaints about the icons. In my opinion, you could make certain "menu" buttons. Such the same as viewing a player, ignoring them, friending, whispering, etc., this menu would be able get you to your "upgrades" area. Upgrades, such as Holy Favor, Chi, Wings, Refining, and other upgradeable options. This would lower the amount of icons that you would put in. There could also be the "guild" menu, still accessible with the (G) shortcut. This would give you access to your guild list of members, guild boss, and anything else that you may want to put up for the guilds. Doing so would decrease the large amount of icons by 9, making it easier for players, and easier for game speed.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    -add option to exchange divine feather to promethean feather

-add puc and promethean feather into quartermaster exchange

-make charm to crystal exchange unlimited but add lvl cap for it, like eidolon+

-add space quartz to public dungeon lvl 10 rewards

-make seng last longer, like 5 mins before can hit crystal or something?

-theres 100 lvls in ladder now, add more rewards on ladder event (lvl 80, 90 and 100 giving spirit of ares too)

-wunderkinds looks intresting but cant even touch it cause it cost too much. add drumstick in to coupon option

-new rebirth sounds fun, most would really enjoy it

-really need more inventory space and option to put bound health orbs into vault

-do something for mana usage plz? its pretty much impossible to use lvl 140 skills cause they use too much mana. add lvl 150 pots or fix it

-highest pet armor is still lvl 120 if none noticed...kinda need to catch up with those

-plz speed up gem synthesis (i really hate spend whole day just to synthesis) and add option to exchange immaculate gem to coupon

-add vip run on evil beast dung

-mount clothing or something to chance colour of mount. some of uss are not that big fan of pink... personally id even pay a bit to get nice colour mount

-raise all guild skill to lvl 10

-1 central teleporter to all over vidalia, specially underdark dungeon is just too far away to run

-new skill on last lvl frag and plz make it something we can actually use this time

-of course hide all icons under 1

-kinda missing more options how to set afk loots. need way not to pick formulas but still get goodies

-make underdark dungeon drop nether essence too, those are too slow to farm just by doing evil beast dung

-and yes, merge all pvp east or even better all pvp servers together

s20Starface
    Last edited by pt123456; 01-30-2016, 09:05 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Leave a comment:

• Riversong
    replied
    Have posted this before but, STORAGE - we really need more storage space.
    Appreciate the pet hut and wardrobe have helped a little but, with all the new systems and extra items to collect/store, many of us are still struggling badly for pack & vault space.

Suggestions:

Increase the max stack size from 250 to 500 or 1000
    Add an 'orchard' store for ALL the fruit system items (fruits, formula, bottles & materials) all in one place.

Change the Wunderkind system so that it is useable. The way it is currently, one drumstick is not sufficient to complete one journey therefore there is no way to use the system without using crystal to buy drumsticks. Also, the bloodlines section is flawed with the points obtained not matching the description. It currently takes 400 bloodstone to complete 1 level of the first part - which will double for the second section and quadruple after that. Make the drumsticks obtainable elsewhere, maybe put them in coupon shop.

For the love of all thats holy, hide the icons - make a menu system for them.

Wheel of Destiny - it takes some pretty special lvl80 toon to be able to kill the mobs in there!!! Maybe add some buffs to make it do-able for lower level toons as its supposed to be available at lvl80.

How about adding another pixie.....we already have space for it

Thanks for reading

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    - First of all a company like you should work your support system before going into game matters! Tickets buried, non respond, late responds
    and in the end just a waste of time! Anti-cheat team non existent! In game mods nowhere to be found!

- In game

For me as an old player a new rebirth could do the trick to make it more interesting! Also a bit of balance between classes! Priests Mages kinda got it hard!

Also for more detailed info on systems on my opinion something that i post on Reverie's Feedback Frenzy topic which seems none took into consideration
    since yet again you're asking us the same!

Public Dungeon

Pros: Good rewards! Got both pvp and non zones which is kinda nice! Chance for players to get fate shop items! Even low stat players get a chance on good stuffs! Can make a party!

Cons: Takes 2-3min for loots to get available for loot! Those who die spawn again insta in the same floor making it laggy!

Suggestions: Since i understand your intentions regarding Free for all i won't suggest to remove it all( Which might been the best option since whoever kills should get the rewards) but i would suggest to make the
    rewards available instantly so that those who actually fight the mob got the most chances to get rewards! Also it gonna make the event run faster!
    Also i would like to suggest those who die to be respawned on 1st floor of the event as a penalty and not exploit the spawn zone and sit dead until boss dies and then respawn and go then steal from the efforts of those who actually faught with the mob! Also by respawning on first floor stops the spawnkilling that happens on L10!( For this to work you need to make points that we get for passing a lvl one time only!)
    Also remove from the dungeon tab! It's an event not a dungeon!
    Also mobs should do aoe damage since all players challenge a mob alltogether!

Nether

Pros: Good pvp event with lot of rewards! Can also party which make it even more interesting!

Cons: Free for all loots! Spawn insta after dying!

Suggestions: Either remove free for all or make rewards lootable instantly, cause the way they are can be exploited just to steal em and lose the purpose of pvp and killing the mob! For example knights use
    angelic/rogues use their own skill that they can't be hit for 3-4 sec just to steal loots and leave! Also when killed they spawn and come back instantly which lose the purpose of dying since there's no
    penalty! So set a timer not able to move for 10sec after dying!

Charm - Crystal Exchange

Pros: It's the only way that makes this game actually free to play as it's mentioned on R2's description of Crystal Saga!

Cons: Limited exchange of 11crystal per day is too low!

Suggestions: Increase the limit of the exchange! Add VIP extra exchanges!

VIP

Pros: All the rewards that are described for a month on a low price! A good way to contribute to the game and be rewarded!

Cons: Outdated! Need more stuff added to make it more alluring for buying!

Suggestions: Extra corruption run!
    Extra charm-crystal exchange!
    Extra Evil beast dungeon run ( Supposed to have 3more dung runs as per description already)
    Make VIP card that can be sold or traded on shops!

Treasure Trove

Pros: Pvp , A lot of rewards

Cons: Only 2players can benefit from rewards on L6, 3attempts on gold treasures is low , quest almost impossible to be completed(300mob kills/100player kills)

Suggestions: Add more treasures on L6 maintain 1per characrer lootable!
    Add 100+gold treasures on L6 make 5-10 available per character!( too many gold keys no use for them)
    Drop the amount of kill required to complete the quest- Give a good reward upon completion!(Divine/Promethean Feather, Pearls)

Magic Mine

Pros: All can do it! Good rewards!

Cons: Free for all , respawn area, stone harvest time, restricted movement speed

Suggestions: Either remove free for all function or make rewards instantly lootable!
    After dying respawn on Starglade (Can still get inside, helps not to spawnkilled by the mob, Avoids taking advantage of other players work to just steal rewards without helping)
    More mobs (Preferably some that can be killed easier for low players too)

Wonderkids

Pros: One of the most interesting addons that made at the time! Can work on it and still do something else with your char! Good benefits! Fun!

Cons: Abandoned! Since Drumstick costs too much even cashers don't touch it!

Suggestions: Drumsticks farmable there's no other way for it to get moving again! Drumsticks actually able to bought with coupons! Another think that just staying idle!

Land Grab battle

Pros: It's the only worthwhile fight that you do with your guildies!!

Cons: It's underrated, rewards are lame hence a lot of guilds don't even bother! Winners got only responsibilities and not benefits

Suggestions: Add more rewards for the winners! Especially for the people participating on it! Make a kill/death count for every char participating! Make the results public after lg ends!

Crystal cards:Make crystal obtainable through difficult and pvp events(limited and bound)! Tradeable and available to be sold on shops crystal cards!(Cashers can buy and sell/trade)

(S33)Pappody

S33: Kraken Beach
    Last edited by pappody; 01-22-2016, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dio-Brando
    replied
    -Would be nice to actualize items dropped by boss in lvl 110+ dungeons: replace ethereal wings by divine feather,
    flawed gems by normal or scratched, enchantment crystal by major or supreme, etc... Honestly as lvl 160 player i
    dont even bother to farm them, drops are so bad.

-Extra runs with dungeon keys and/or vip for Evil Beast.

-Sengolia used to be a fun place to pvp till perfect frag coming and stats increase. Find a way to make the crystal of life
    more resistant, with damage cap and immunity to frag/wings/all systems skills. 2 mins sengolia isn't really fun. You can
    make two entrances too (lvl 30-80 and lvl 80+), like for avernal and hellstorm.

-The return of Arena event, new level 100 or 120 PvP gear.

-11 daily crystals from Wishing Well isn't enough, up the exchange to twice a day (22 crystals).

-Specifically to merged/crowded servers: more instance to Starglade to allow peoples to do special events like invaders.
    Extra world boss spawn time would be cool too.

-New ladder title, tokens and/or SoA floors: 80, 90 and 100.

-Option to hide icons, more vault space.

That's all, thank you and have fun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X