• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messytear
    replied
    1. Need some more new West PVP servers please
    2. Could we get some better manna pots
    3. A balanced PVP event, maybe on power level rather than level
    4. A skilled event so does not matter your level like solve a puzzle or a mini game like a tower defence
    5. Another all day event like corruption but maybe have random prizes of any item in the game
    6.A maze event where you have to guess your way out as you can only see a small portion of it on your screen

(J2) Firetear

Leave a comment:

• NlNJA
    replied
    should make a bar like the one that is on top of the screen with arrow that is as of now pretty much useless and put all the tabs/icons so can hide them..

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    I would personally like to see a more coherent teleportation system. Teleporting to and from more destinations, particularly the more hard to reach places, such as the necropolis etc.

Leave a comment:

• R23223605
    replied
    make rainstones (island of blessings) auto turn in when collected. since we dont drop them when we die. and since some people in my server collecting and dont turn them in just for "fun" so we dont get yellow/purple packs and thats is very annoying.

S86 Feldspar
    ingame : Leeuwen

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    And stop with themerges already, if a mount farts, it can cause whole server lagg #04 if you find it neccessary to make new server because witht hat mather you don't even liste to us, you can better make like 2 or 3 BIG servers and not 1 unplayable big booty server

Leave a comment:

• Spartacusfrantz
    replied
    I have two ideas Ive been throwing around for years that id like to see happen. Iquit playing crystal saga because its just to expensive i mean come on what regular people just throw around 30000 dollars on a game likes its nothing so here are my ideas. #1 A non cash server or a vip only server or even a server where you can only spend a certain amount of money per lvl like until you reach scion you can only cash about 200 dollars or so i know you think this would probably make you lose money but i bet you would have hundreds of people who stopped playing cs return. #2 is a return investment server, simply all the money you have spend on this game throughout the years is accumulated and 80% of it is put into the new server for you to use from the start, doing this would also bring people back i mean ive played this game since s3 and i quit a long time ago but i have atleast 5k worth of money throughout the years ive dropped but for this idea to work you would have to have diffrent servers for diffrent ammounts of cash used for instance have 1k or lower server then a 1k-5k server and so on. I mean what is the main reason you lost so many people over the years i bet 90% will say to expencive just as i do.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    The icons need to be placed into one. Like the games that are R2 based have, this would playing much more fun again and enjoyable.

I mean this is what the screen looks like for 90% of your player base

you can not move for icons on the screen, it makes corruption seng dungeons next to impossible to do

Leave a comment:

• brisa.y
    replied
    The screen is too polluted with so much else, holy favor, monster book, tree, etc., try to put it all together in one icon.

S91: TKvm

Leave a comment:

• miaculpa
    replied
    to save up some space, i have alts, and i use their bags, their temp storage so get those bigger .. more space, more more space, and give back what you all made bound or took away from systems or events...

MORE other events.. i'm rlly srry, but people have the events written on their calender, so lazy r2 has been with making it excited for us...

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    don't know where to start tbh.. but most r said and done by others.. i have putted many opinions on cs. i also did a lot off polls... maybe r2 should check them to.. and for the love of god or whatever you believe in... fic those picto's... lags swarms when you eneter some places.. And if you dc because of whatever reason, put toon back where you got dc.'ed not fun loosing corr runs or iob or whatever event you r on.. and then bOOOEEMMmm dc #04

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    i have a great suggestion, repair my ****** vault after couple of months ignoring me, you probably forgot already so here is the link to remember http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....70-Empty-vault And dont tell me again and again to file a ticket

Oh yea and Soul could be also raised from 3000 up, i have couple stacks in vault again and dont want them to go puff one day.
    Last edited by Overlord.; 01-21-2016, 09:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tyrahamiramira
    replied
    Please kindly add up more skills to be fill up in the afk mode

Leave a comment:

• tyradolly
    replied
    Dear R2 ,

Please make items/equipments loot up instantly as its take too much time to loot all the stuffs.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• R260659161
    replied
    Please change the music of the game to something interesting or not bored .

Thank you
    Last edited by R260659161; 01-21-2016, 08:52 AM. Reason: some mistake

Leave a comment:

• daffodoll
    replied
    Stop making events and dungeons time limited to just the US time zones.
    Make all events and dungeons open all the time with just restrictions to the number of times per day that they can be done. This would then enable players from all over the world to take part in all aspects of the game. This would have the added advantage that the present recycled events would have to be changed (hurrah!) because for at least the last 8 weeks (probably longer ie 2 years) the weekly events have included a limited timed event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X