dupy noo -.-
    gina agrees horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay its not jsut me
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• The merger did not address the lag issue at all...so when is that going to be fixed???

Comment

• *** !! EPIC FAIL FOR S51 !!! why we MERGED WITH OLD SERVER *** !!
        You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

• Its better to quit in this game !!! Im going to play angry birds !
          You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Comment

• Here's the data for my merge!
            Prices went up x3
            World chat speed went up x10
            Lag went up x10
            Unfairness went up x1000
            My anger with R2 went up x10000
            My possibility of quitting the game went up +99% Thank you for ruining this game

Comment

• I'm sure if you give it time, the lag will go back down and prices will settle.

Obviously it's going to be laggy for a little.

Patience, it's not just a virtue, it's a valuable life skill.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• Originally posted by GothGirl76 View Post
                Really hate the number in front of my name
                Originally posted by GothGirl76 View Post
                The merger did not address the lag issue at all...so when is that going to be fixed???
                Couldnt agree more! The number is annoying as heck.

Allthough i really do like to meet new ppl, more vendors and diff prices (some changed actually for the better believe it or not, others skyrocketed though, but those will settle hopefully after a bit), but the lag is rediculous and beyond.... *sigh*
                Last edited by AshenSilvershad; 09-18-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• booo this sucks right when i quit that boring server it finnaly gets exciting i cant just go back and say "hey im not quitting anymore.." R2 U ARE TROLLING ME

Comment

• this many servers in 1 merge is what heppens when new servers R2 know people will leave are created justadvertisse the old ones...i know you wont but im trying to help ya
                    User:Patrick2675
                    Class:Mage
                    Guild:thenemy
                    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• This lag is just so much... today logged on L3 lagging like hell even seng L2 was lagging badly, 6 servers in 1 i think it's just too much even from S50 who didnt had any merged now they get 5 more servers that are older then them lolololol i think its kinda unfair for them tho but oh well let's hope we can have peace as a full server now.
                      Character:Eidolon Priest
                      Server:Tinosia Delta
                      Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

• Why not s12 14 18 21 with those 2 severs above us on the sever list T_T. It's really boring at night and the world chat became really quiet.
                        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

• I like the server merge, servers were dieing now they look better.
                          IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                          SERVER:
                          Windshear Peaks
                          Trap ranger

Comment

• they look better for the next 2 days as people start to realize just how bad they got screwed over. Merging servers of equal strength is one thing, merging servers that are not even close to comparable in terms of strength, ability, or time played is another. If you look at what they did it seems very good on paper but for the pvp servers especially its just not even cool infact its so uncool that its causing a great many folks to quit.

It seems to me that after a night of drinking someone at R2games decided to put up server numbers on a dart board and whatever they hit, they merged together.

Comment

• I happen to like the merge. The world chat is finally alive, and we have more than 2 shops in Starglade. Makes things a bit more interesting instead of being in depression. So thumbs up to R2games for this one.
                              Server: Amethyst Forest
                              IGN: (S41)Tarasara
                              Class: Hybrid Priest
                              Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
                              Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
                              Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

• Klowny Zirkus here, from the first Merger Serve, deleted my character, i'm sure many of the forum readers have probably read a few of my suggestions, for example, an item you can purchase with crystals, to change your name, conform to the new server, get rid of that annoying S#.... Ya change everyone's damn name when merging the servers, and told me that this would be looked into when i posted this within a week after the first server merge...

Any of the issues which made me delete my character on Himeng Valley been solved, or are we just throwing as many new servers out as possible so we can merge them and force people to spend more money faster...

Server: Exelow Hollows
                                IGN: Klowny
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Barbaric GuildMaster

Comment

Working...
                                X