No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep dreaming hun lol.. gnights.. im kinda thinking server will be exactly same as its been last few weeks.. but if they do fix it.. then hey I don't mind losing a dungeon run but if it crashes all tomorrow like it did today after there "emergency maintenance" they will hear me scream wherever they live

I don't suppose any1 will no how long it will be down? I guess I could go sleep
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2016, 06:58 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• I didnt get my charge cuz of the serve was down -.- and im waitin for the Ticket i've submitted to be replied , it says on ma character name numbers instead of my real character name , and it says Status ' Order Incomplete' i want to get my xtals ..

Comment

• And it begins again right before i was about to go to work just right like it normally does i swear i have the worst of luck

Comment

• lol this game sucks. its the same problem as s89. that's y we quit on that server. did not get my lov they did not give my refund but they want peaps to cash more in their games that suck. so i im not cashing anymore in this crappy game. hahaha enjoy till u get ****** n quit this server

Comment

• dc agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

Comment

• OK.. easy way to fix this server for the not very smart people working there.. copy all the server data back it up.. DELETE THIS SERVER COMPLEATLY then open a new server with all previous data added to the new server.. its obvious you cant fix things maybe just maybe you can copy???

Comment

• s94!

s94 is down again for hours. We thought that you guys already fixed the server? Can you guys please make an announcement on what is happening or what are you guys doing so we know what to do or how long to wait

Comment

• Just checking if servers are still down and yup same old poop as the last week,glad I quit this game and gave up giving money to this poopy company.
                  Last edited by ryanedel1978; 04-11-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• @R2Games,

I dont know why i cannot log in my account to the server S94 Wild Autumn, it just says Failed to connect to the server while on the other servers, I can connect to them..
                    Please Fix or its just my Device that has a problem.. Please tell me how to fix it -.-

Comment

• its not just you jremia.. s94 hasn't worked properly ever since it was released constant ups and downs the server has been offline all day no one knows when or if it will reopen

Comment

• What happen ? DCD in my RV RUN

Comment

• same, I was in the middle of dungeon runs after reset and I d/c on bonecrusher...

Comment

• anyone know what happened?

still failed to connect to server atm.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-12-2016, 06:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Ikr. Off again.

Comment

• and not even an announcement from them >:

Comment

Working...
                                X