No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcements only go up for planned downtime. Patch note threads are not a good place to post about server issues.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• but still they should say to us whats the problem with the server being down at this time >: and say to us if they can fix it and how much time like that. So we wouldn't be frustrated restarting the damn game

Comment

• I understand what you're saying, but it wouldn't make for much of an announcement to say we saw posts about the server being down, again, and yep, it's down, again. We don't know what's wrong with the server at this time, so we can't give an estimated time it will be back up. It's definitely not something with a simple solution, else it would have been fixed already.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• you should give us conpensation for that one bcoz we miss alot of events

Comment

• Agreed. A big compensation. This has been going for a few days now.

Comment

• they going to give u compensation like 1pcs gpow or 3pcs ew or something like that hahahaha. memorylane all we are asking is tell us whats the problem? and what kind of action ur team doing atm. that's all. like before in s89 we are asking you whats going on but youre team say nothing. we have the right to know coz were spending money in this game. right guys

Comment

• Originally posted by lani0031 View Post
                memorylane all we are asking is tell us whats the problem? and what kind of action ur team doing atm. that's all. like before in s89 we are asking you whats going on but youre team say nothing. we have the right to know coz were spending money in this game. right guys
                MemoryLane has already mentioned that the cause of the problem has not yet been identified:
                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                We don't know what's wrong with the server at this time, so we can't give an estimated time it will be back up. It's definitely not something with a simple solution, else it would have been fixed already.
                That being the case, there is no information to actually provide except for the fact that the team is looking into it.

Comment

• It went down yet again

Comment

• down again -.-

Comment

• Yep.. Yet again..

Comment

• yes that true reveri but it take almost 2 weeks to hear from here and tell the peaps that they dont know. gues this wil happend everyday till all player in that server quit or go back to the old server were they came from.

Comment

• It is down again during IOB. I dont know if it was just me or everyone

Comment

• Its everyone. IOB gone.

Comment

• So again right at IOB the server crashes.

Comment

• At least two days in a row the server's been stable enough for Luci to get through Seig, instead of crashing before GR was able to be done.. It's an improvement, if you want to call reliable server crashes an improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X