No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i think i have an idea because right as IOB started luci came back online and then the server crashed, now i am thinking because he cashed so much so fast the server isnt fully able to stable him in the sence and that could have been the reason but that doesnt explain the other times so yeah i guess i am just rambling

Comment

• and so it happens again ~

Comment

• yup but there really isnt much we can do about it, but for those who were trying to get lvl ranking for VoL now lost their chance because server will be down for probably another hour or two like it normally is and VoL closes 18:00 server time today or is it tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
          yup but there really isnt much we can do about it, but for those who were trying to get lvl ranking for VoL now lost their chance because server will be down for probably another hour or two like it normally is and VoL closes 18:00 server time today or is it tomorrow
          It ends tomorrow at 18:00 PDT.

Comment

• Can I just have one day where I can come back from a 11+ hour shift and still be grinding on afk mode...

Seriously though, I'm trailing back and forth, struggling to stay in the top 10 rankings, and the fact of the matter is, I have to do extra work just to catch up to all the hours I was disconnected. This, ultimately, blows; it's just sad to say that I came back after 2 years of not playing here to have server maintenance go from 90+% to about 12% effort. This game has taken a huge downwards spiral, but I get it, business is business. All attention is spent on Thunder Call.

Comment

• I know what you mean, I tried to leave my character to auto attack server times throughout the process of server and each and everytime it disconnected me like right as i get to work so the whole time i think i am attacking but i am not at all

Comment

• soooo close to having a half decent day without crashes lol.. uurrgh quiztime crash

well after only 1 or 2 minor crashes yesterday I see servers back to its old tricks as usual.. 1st grb of the day it goes down.. lol..

DC again.. its gotta be something to do with quiz.. every single time lol.. dc,s
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-15-2016, 05:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Server please come back

Comment

• its a sad state of affairs when you have to go into your bank to tell them a gaming company is frauding thousands out of money and goods not to worry im sure this company will be under heavy investigation soon... good luck R2 you will need it

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      If you would like to request a refund, you will need to direct your case through the ticket system (http://www.r2games.com/support/). A refund application will be sent to you, and reviewed by our team. Refunds are not always guaranteed as the final decision does vary case by case, however should you receive a refund, keep in mind that your account will be susceptible to being permanently banned.
                      Perma banned? Why the heck would our account be perma banned because we got a refund? That ridiculous. Instead of worrying about what accounts should be perma banned for requesting and receiving a refund you should have them worry about getting the server stable again. Perma ban is just ridiculously stupid.

Comment

• totally agree this is ridiculous and is basically fraud what we are endureing.. well not me im finished. no more am I putting up with this..

Comment

• Too busy pumping out new servers for Thundercall to give a care.This server has been like this since it was released and R2 games does nothing,says nothing,gives us no notice of what is going on with our server for 2 weeks,lol.

They do not care if our server is up or not,and that has been proven to be true over and over already,I dont see why we let them poop on us and we just take it.My bank is looking into my credit cards charges to this company.Filed fraud and make a dispute.

Dont ask r2games to give you a refund take it to your bank.If you ask r2 games they will get back to you in like 3 or 4 days with a ticket,lol 3 or 4 days to return a ticket? that should tell us something right there,lol.
                          Do Not ask r2 games for a refund,they wont get back to you for over a week.Take it right to your bank and dispute the fraud that r2games is doing to us.

Horrible customer server,the worst Ive ever seen in a mmorpg EVER.Taking a leak on us and calling it rain for too dang long already.Fed right up! My bank will be in contact with your POS company.

Comment

• Well sed rathlor.. Totaly agree.. Wait wait its up again.. Ohh no false hope up for 5mins then down for over an hr.. Sound famillier.. If ur on s94 it should..

Well this is a new screan... Atleast none of that terible music anymore...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161250[/ATTACH]
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2016, 08:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterSyphadeus View Post
                              Perma banned? Why the heck would our account be perma banned because we got a refund? That ridiculous. Instead of worrying about what accounts should be perma banned for requesting and receiving a refund you should have them worry about getting the server stable again. Perma ban is just ridiculously stupid.
                              It is simply a part of our Terms of Use. For more information regarding purchases and our policies, you may review section 12 here: http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

Comment

• Something needs to be done about this server. I could tolerate the disconnects for a while, but now it's just too much. Fix the server.

Comment

Working...
                                X