• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down down down dalandown sarap ng reaaaaaaaaaal

Comment

• Why is S94 down again?

Comment

• well ur guess is as good as any1s at this point.. altho.. the only thing that's actualy changed is LG ownership.. certainly hasn't fixed server

they really need to just refund every1 on s94 and restart from day 1 with server completely fixed
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 09:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• I hate to agree but i agree but i want the points i used as well. Not just the Xtals

Comment

• Originally posted by zentox View Post
            I hate to agree but i agree but i want the points i used as well. Not just the Xtals
            I second what zent said about points.

Comment

• Hate to say it but "Told you so". You all thought the role back would fix this back when I was complaining about the roses and things we lost. I told you guys,this fixes nothing. s 94 has issues from day 1 not Friday night .How long has it been off line btw?
              Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

• lmao.. gotta love this guy.. fancie coming to s94 to help with that issue ohh wait we have been down 3 weeks lol

lol.. s94s been down basically since it started u guys are lucky.. we been messed about summit stupid

this post makes no sence here lol.. it was moved from another area I posted under a guy saying he killed noobs.. umm how do I delete lol..
                Last edited by silentzoner; 04-20-2016, 09:06 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• my s94 server wont connect to server

cant connect to s94 server *** iv tryed on mulipal computers fix it plzz
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 09:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• well back to its usual self again.. server throws you out with a nice 59.018 ms ping and a 3 fps right at 1st question for quiz ooo how lucky we are

Comment

• ***! server needs to be fixed after maint

Comment

• fat chance its been like this since it opened lol
                        they tried a rollback it did nothing.. umm not sure why they thought that would work anyways.. pretty sure even a 2yr old woulda realized it wasn't gonna work lol

s94 is down as well.. well not sure if its down but impossible to login cause of error screans and debugg messeges cant even access forum for here jus lucky my alt was still signed in
                        Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2016, 10:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Hi This Message Is For Game Moderator ....SERVER WENT DOWN S94 WE Love Crystal Saga We Dun wann Stop playing it So please Do Something WE Cant LOg in From any Way Please Do Something Fasttt.....

(S94)Maxxie
                          Guild :♥SnowLand♥
                          Lvl 33

Comment

• It is back up now, but now gives our old favorite message of S94

Comment

• Thank You So Much For The Fast Action R2 and Team WE Love U ♥♥+ Crystal Saga ♥♥
                              (S94)Maxxie

Comment

• failed to connect to server for me on S94 dont know if it is just our server again or if everyone is experiencing it

Comment

Working...
                                X