X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down again oh well ~

i mean dc is back lol

its back haha
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-25-2016, 02:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• is it jus me or is server down again...
      only ask cause I cant get internet to search on google either which is weird.. yet I can play vids on putlocker...

Comment

• yep and server DCed again.

Comment

• lossing so much stuff

Comment

• I want my COF

Comment

• what the heck. Sever's been better, with only the predictable crash at quiz time. Now today, we're going on crash number 4.

Comment

• Eh this is nothing special, it is just like old times so we will just have to wait it out like we did then

That is not just a coincidence how the server goes up and then first and second place of crypt are recieved and then server immediately goes down
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2016, 10:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12
                  That is not just a coincidence how the server goes up and then first and second place of crypt are recieved and then server immediately goes down
                  What are you implying when you state "not just a coincidence"? I for one, (RoastBeef), usually tend to get top 3 every time i can make it to crypt on time. Not really a huge surprise if i spammed the refresh button, got to log in the second it came up, and rushed crypt like i usually do. Either way, not saying you're on the offense, but if so, that was my defensive argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
                    What are you implying when you state "not just a coincidence"? I for one, (RoastBeef), usually tend to get top 3 every time i can make it to crypt on time. Not really a huge surprise if i spammed the refresh button, got to log in the second it came up, and rushed crypt like i usually do. Either way, not saying you're on the offense, but if so, that was my defensive argument.
                    No I am fully aware that most of the top player rouges make rank as in you and grim, but the server was up literally for like 3 mins and then down it goes, not saying that it was the top two players who just earned it today but it could also be implied that someone wanted to earn crypt rank today. It is just an accusation to how weird it seemed, just to me that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                      No I am fully aware that most of the top player rouges make rank as in you and grim, but the server was up literally for like 3 mins and then down it goes, not saying that it was the top two players who just earned it today but it could also be implied that someone wanted to earn crypt rank today. It is just an accusation to how weird it seemed, just to me that is.
                      Ahh, completely understand. To be completely honest, I did find it rather strange that the second i was able to log in was the exact time crypt opened up too.

Comment

• I know right at 20:00 (8pm) server goes up rank one and two get taken by you and caesar and then down it goes literally right after.

Comment

• not gonna say it.. really not.. wait for it........ **** SERVERS DOWN AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                            not gonna say it.. really not.. wait for it........ **** SERVERS DOWN AGAIN
                            Well it seems like S94 is back to its old ways again right when I thought that it was safe to start cashing a little more then bam right back from square 1. Guess it is a little better since it isnt like we only get 5 hours a day to play

Comment

• It still amazes me that the crashes almost always only occur during the day in the USA when the gms/it/r2 people in china are asleep.

Comment

• Yep.. Its messed up.. I tryed handing in fairy and stupid thing wouldnt let me.. Refreashed and bam.. Hit with stupic cannot connect to server grrr

Comment

Working...
                                X