Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woot about 3 mins online and down

Comment

• yep.. lol.. its ridiculous just enough time to enter seng then ruined because now cant enter for an hr even when it does come back up..

grrr F this.. not even gonna bother.. il be on for your wedding later hun server permitting.. cant be assed with this **** soo jus gonna go watch a movie till then

Click image for larger version

Name:	****.png
Views:	1
Size:	303.7 KB
ID:	1724762

when u et this u no the sites Fd
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2016, 07:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• That does pose a good question, to any mods who see this. If the server is not up or goes down before the wedding. Would I get refunded or reimbursed for the crystals spent for the royal wedding if it does not take place due to server issues???

Comment

• probly not.. they class it as you received your goods - crystals.. which sukks.. cause I asked same thing about rosses and was fobbed of with that excuse when I bought rosses with crystals then server went down

they sed.. I had technicaly received my goods in crystal form whatever I bought with sed crystals matters not.. I received the crystals.. jus another way of saying we scr3wd you nothing you can do..

Comment

• wedding, if you plant the rose i can see where they can come from, I know that would blow but the wedding if no one shows up whatsoever because of server being down might be a little different I am not sure which is why I am asking the question

Comment

• yer not sure hun but hopefully they would reimburse ... it would be the decent thing to do.. but as we no.. there not very decent

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                yer not sure hun but hopefully they would reimburse ... it would be the decent thing to do.. but as we no.. there not very decent
                yeah I know that is what I am worried about because the royal wedding is 1.2k xtals

Comment

• must be an event starting as I have just disconnected from srv 94 thats every day now since launch despite rollback can you fix it or is this what we are now to expect ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tonkagamz View Post
                    must be an event starting as I have just disconnected from srv 94 thats every day now since launch despite rollback can you fix it or is this what we are now to expect ?
                    Probably wont happen anytime soon because as you can see it has been 3 weeks since the server started and there is still at least 1 dc a day, yeah the number of times disconnected may have dropped but as a whole it is still not et fixed

Comment

• A yoyo goes up and down LESS than the server.

Comment

• Im really liking the back to back disconnections

Comment

• no chamber of fate today it seems.

Comment

• I say restart the server from levle 1 refund everyone their Xtals and Points and start fresh to find out exactly what is going on with server.

Comment

• You know that would not happen and then that would make LoV pointless then because those rankings would then be inaccurate

Comment

• So the server has been down for about 3 hours now and I am starting to get really worried that my wedding will not happen. Will I be reimbursed if the server is still down so I can just schedule it another time?

Comment

Working...
                                X