No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw!!! I would love for you guys to come back and play! I miss you guys sooo much!

And it also makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy getting on this afternoon to find that most everyone is still behind us Joyopark players and supporting our cause or trying to get access back to our characters. I have spent a fair amount of money, granted not as much as some, but I don't care about that; it's just money, it can be replaced. However I do care about the one year and 4 months I have invested in (J2)Starlet. I think that manually binding each character to a new login may be the best way. Sure it would be super time consuming and not all of us would be done in a day or two, but the GMs of yeepgames have done a similar thing with the cloning of not just Joyopark characters, but N2P as well. Sure I can bet the GMs were about to go insane with all of the transfers and yes, it took a few days but the big thing is it worked. I know doing that for 8 servers would be an almost literal nightmare but it is only a viable suggestion. But, I rambled I extend my deepest thanks and gratitude for all the GMs, Mods, techs and players of r2 that have been helping and supporting all of us joyopark players. It really means a lot that so many people are willing and are trying to help - whether it be showing support or by spending hours trying to solve the problem of logging in.
    (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
    (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Videoxxx View Post
      Can we get SOMEKIND of an update as for progress being made or no progress being made? SOMTHING. We are all trying to be as patient as possible but if you could just tell us somthing as to what steps are being taken in getting us our accounts back. That would be great, thank you.

(J3)Videoxx
      When I went to sleep last night, the last I heard was that there was a lot of talk about the various options and possibilities, what might work and what would not. That's about all the progress on the situation that I know at this time.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by Videoxxx View Post
        Can we get SOMEKIND of an update as for progress being made or no progress being made? SOMTHING. We are all trying to be as patient as possible but if you could just tell us somthing as to what steps are being taken in getting us our accounts back. That would be great, thank you.

(J3)Videoxx
        Refer back to post #166 on page 17 or post #158 on page 16 or post #39 on page 4. Just know that the techs and everyone is still working on the problem and, as I've stated, no news it most likely good news - meaning, at least we've not been told nothing is possible to save out characters.
        (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
        (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

• Thank you. It's good to know people are helping out. We really do apreciate all you guys are doing for us.

Comment

• please fix this problem i am S1bella from joyo i just wish they could find away to link us with our char and pleas update us

Comment

• r2 thank you for what you are doing to get us back

Comment

• Yes I once again want to show my gratitude towards all of the R2 players that are behind us getting here and the hard work the Techs are putting in in order to get us to our characters. Thank you very much and I hope we will see each other on the game soon

Comment

• please fix this problem i am S1bella from joyo i just wish they could find away to link us with our char and pleas update us
                  as soon as they know something they will let you know.

I know all this must be hard, but Memorylane will update you guys when she has information
                  Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                  Server: Erie Marsh
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Class: Rogue
                  Guild: Exile
                  Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Comment

• so..just woke up and went straight to see whats going on with this issue and my eyes kinda bulged out from what im seeing. why the fighting and the negativity? think that there are manyyyyyy players on joyo, them not doing anything about it will bring them a little financial loss so they will work on it guys. after all players are sponsoring the run of the servers, not only in cs, but in any mmorpg.

second of all, i personally lost all my respect for our "mod", sorry but i cannot even call her a mod anymore after leashing at joyo players that were willing to help and now this. u think if that was an option i wouldnt be willing to finiancially help my buddies on s6-s8 move here safely? not everyone, but me, deathbringer, tak, carbon, mog, andro, janjen, multi, foxy tinky, grimm, inverse, mad, inan (and list goes on an on) IF I COULD???
                    i would but even as a cahser im barely a newbie nail technician. well hey, i can do everyone's nails from technical support!! im pretty good at it some cs themed nails would do the trick

really now guys, i already love u all from r2 and cant wait to get in the game and meet everyone and make new friends and add some more bugs to my kos list but we ALL want that. if theres a chance than move EVERYBODY, not only the cashers and the maxed levels. patience my friends, patience
                    Last edited by R2482408; 05-16-2013, 09:26 PM.
                    (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Thanks DeeDee that i met on you game same with DB.....give yourself a break don't push yourself and let the dev's find their way to solve this problem. My eyes kinda bulged out too... while waiting for some good news.... i Just read some manga such FairyTail & HunterX... but I already done reading up to the latest update... right now I'll Spend my time watching Anime (Back to Basic)
                      Server:(J6)Carbon
                      IGN:Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahlfs View Post
                        My wife and I quit awhile ago from joyopark, we heard that we were moving to R2 and got stoked and ready to play again. Hope you guys at R2 can fix this. We look forward to returning soon

(J2)Trexton
                        &
                        (J2)Sylwanin
                        OMG!!!! you guys gotta come back if they get this issue solved... we all miss you
                        (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                        Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                        GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

• when can open CS?

Comment

• we dont know yet. have patience
                            (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• wonder how many more of us are biting their fingernails or pulling their hair out in anticipation.

Comment

• bring it on
                                Server:(J6)Carbon
                                IGN:Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X