Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    If it was as easy as using some program to catch and remove bots , it would have been done years ago.
    The program the bots use basically copies a players actions in game so any program looking for a bot only sees normal player activity , it would require a full team of staff to even begin to get a handle on the amount of bots and honestly it wouldn't help very much in the long run.
    MisterCuddles,

no offense but Its easier to give that kind of answer but think about how much money players have spent on this game in the last 2 year and tell me that R2 cannot find a way around this w/o hurting the ones that are actually putting money into their pocket. If you read my Post Correctly I was speaking about the fact that R2 made the items in IOB bound and the excuse is the Botts which i am not against, My suggestion was to find other ways around it! trust me I understand that its not an easy task but its bad enough no new events are being placed in this game, and to top it off R2 is penalizing the ones that still play this game :P so if u are going to quote me pls quote the whole thing not just the part that u want to focus on thank you very much :P
    *Shortee1119
    Soul Of Ruins
    Married to: Azurastrike
    "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
    (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

• "FREE IOB, FREE IOB, FREE IOB" who's with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by shortee1119 View Post
        MisterCuddles,

no offense but Its easier to give that kind of answer but think about how much money players have spent on this game in the last 2 year and tell me that R2 cannot find a way around this w/o hurting the ones that are actually putting money into their pocket. If you read my Post Correctly I was speaking about the fact that R2 made the items in IOB bound and the excuse is the Botts which i am not against, My suggestion was to find other ways around it! trust me I understand that its not an easy task but its bad enough no new events are being placed in this game, and to top it off R2 is penalizing the ones that still play this game :P so if u are going to quote me pls quote the whole thing not just the part that u want to focus on thank you very much :P
        Understandable , but if players did not buy from 3rd party sites, we would not have any of these problems.
        I play the game just like everyone else , the only thing I dislike about the changes is the removal of frc from the green pack, binding all of items doesn't really bother me much.
        Less alt abuse and less lag.
        You have to keep in mind players asked for changes to iob ,players asked for something to be done about the bots, and players asked for chi to be added so that free players could get to work on the system as well as cashers , unfortunately it was not really implemented the way any of us imagined it would be.

Comment

• Less lag? You must be kidding me. There are still the same people, alts and bots in iob as before the change. It still lags like ****.

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          Sure they can ban them , they have before many many times , only problem is it's completely pointless when the bot will be replaced within 24 hours by another bot.
          [...].
          I want to see how mallmmo gets all the stuff back within 24h if R2 would delete the gibberish alts with over 500p or finally the lvl60 alts running survival of the fittest. At least it would be a start and not punishing what's left of the already shrinking player base...

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            Yes one of your posts was deleted. You should think about how it is probably not a great idea to encourage people to use an outside service and break the TOS be doing so. We understand the frustration. We want to help get this fixed in some way. But that does not make soliciting for an illegal site acceptable under any circumstances. And further posts promoting the use of mallmmo or ANY other external site for buying gold/items/etc, will be deleted and the account banned from the forums without notice.
            ok lets review what i had said in that post you deleted . What i said was this " r2 if this does not count as feedback then i dont know what does. And dealing with whatever company you have a feud with (lol since mentioning it earlier caused a delete in post; im still wondering how i was encouraging their sales but i'l accept it) should not be done at the expense of the people who are actually trying to work their way around by using a couple of alts unlike .. Please change the packs back to what they were "

I dont know where did i violate the TOS. And how did i promote buying from that site (lol !! i sincerely hate them for hoarding and causing lag in iob) or were u randomly deleting posts with that word without reading ?? i'm just pointing out not trying to be a smart *** here.
            Last edited by point_man; 04-01-2014, 01:04 AM.
            Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
            Server : S33

Comment

Understandable , but if players did not buy from 3rd party sites, we would not have any of these problems.
              I play the game just like everyone else , the only thing I dislike about the changes is the removal of frc from the green pack, binding all of items doesn't really bother me much.
              Less alt abuse and less lag.
              You have to keep in mind players asked for changes to iob ,players asked for something to be done about the bots, and players asked for chi to be added so that free players could get to work on the system as well as cashers , unfortunately it was not really implemented the way any of us imagined it would be.
              unfortunaltely the devs understood all the worst permutations and combinations and just made the game less interesting for people who were trying hard to get somewhere.
              Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab

Comment

• i don't even think they should get the unopened packs pack imo... cuz they'll just sell the ews and frc for OP prices cuz now they bound... the ones i see mad is the ones that was selling ews and frc,if they had used um they be done,or this wouldn't be a prob... so as i see it they only mad now cuz bound stuff don't sell... end of it... as if they was gonna use it... w/e lol IOB been out for prolly a year,could easily made Div and some money and this issue wouldn't bother them... oh and fused frag... maybe some didn't understand how hard it used to be to upgrade aL/eal/demon lord etc etc cuz i seen the whole IOB as a oh heck ye free ews? and banged out my wings,cuz i struggled to get Demon Lord w/o cashing and w/o IoB.. most these chumps just started upgrading after IoB apprently :P

Comment

• pipe down sailor.. no name calling please. been playing before iob was introduced so know how it was. never cared about those hot-shot wings.. poor stat upgrade anyways. but really disappointed with the frc removal.
                  IGN : zq_DeathStab
                  What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                    i don't even think they should get the unopened packs pack imo... cuz they'll just sell the ews and frc for OP prices cuz now they bound... the ones i see mad is the ones that was selling ews and frc,if they had used um they be done,or this wouldn't be a prob... so as i see it they only mad now cuz bound stuff don't sell... end of it... as if they was gonna use it... w/e lol IOB been out for prolly a year,could easily made Div and some money and this issue wouldn't bother them... oh and fused frag... maybe some didn't understand how hard it used to be to upgrade aL/eal/demon lord etc etc cuz i seen the whole IOB as a oh heck ye free ews? and banged out my wings,cuz i struggled to get Demon Lord w/o cashing and w/o IoB.. most these chumps just started upgrading after IoB apprently :P
                    are you really that stupid?? am i to assume that you dont need EW or FRC?? and if you dont, how many alts did you need to fulfill the 10s of thousants of EW and the 4400 FRC needed? if you were any smarter you would be able to understand that MOST of us dont have an alt army like it seems you do. and just out of curiosity, what server are you from? 1-10? where few have a want for ew or frc? or are you some ***** casher that thinks their opinion as any weight? spending thousands of dollars so you can be an *** hole to the smaller toons? you should just stop talking....

Comment

• Originally posted by tbtppoponegmail View Post
                      are you really that stupid?? am i to assume that you dont need EW or FRC?? and if you dont, how many alts did you need to fulfill the 10s of thousants of EW and the 4400 FRC needed? if you were any smarter you would be able to understand that MOST of us dont have an alt army like it seems you do. and just out of curiosity, what server are you from? 1-10? where few have a want for ew or frc? or are you some ***** casher that thinks their opinion as any weight? spending thousands of dollars so you can be an *** hole to the smaller toons? you should just stop talking....
                      sigh don't gimme ur bullcrap... i for one got sick and tired of seeing ppl who could use EW's and just sell um cuz they gather mass amounts,thinking psh one day i'll do my wings but for now i'mma sell um and make money... now the door closed now its a problem... and getting on forums with they pity tales but but but i didn't get to max wings i want my hundreds of packs i had stored QQ i want my hundreds of green packs back QQ.... cuz trust me if u was using them u wouldn't have stored purple packs... i know i used mine... and i never sold any for gain... i helped others so don't judge me pal,as far as casher yes,as far as frc there once was a awesome lil point system ops i maxxed it insta and helped some friends do the same... for um lets see FREE... i have alts not army and really cba to log them and farm them... i'm from S36 if u wanna come Cuss me out,idc... not hard to find guess i'm better known as Krayzie... and i'm not that stupid to see for myself what ppl did on my server,i;m almost POSITIVE others did the same especially the servers who got insta 11 purple packs daily...

Comment

i don't even think they should get the unopened packs pack imo... cuz they'll just sell the ews and frc for OP prices cuz now they bound... the ones i see mad is the ones that was selling ews and frc,if they had used um they be done,or this wouldn't be a prob... so as i see it they only mad now cuz bound stuff don't sell... end of it... as if they was gonna use it... w/e lol IOB been out for prolly a year,could easily made Div and some money and this issue wouldn't bother them... oh and fused frag... maybe some didn't understand how hard it used to be to upgrade aL/eal/demon lord etc etc cuz i seen the whole IOB as a oh heck ye free ews? and banged out my wings,cuz i struggled to get Demon Lord w/o cashing and w/o IoB.. most these chumps just started upgrading after IoB apprently :P
                        That sounds good and all , but what about servers 60+ ? most players are hardly past extreme angel lord without selling any ewings using all the wings they could farm and even buying some, for the older servers yes maybe it was bad decisions , but for the newer servers it kinda destroyed a big part of the economy that was only available a few months.

Comment

That sounds good and all , but what about servers 60+ ? most players are hardly past extreme angel lord without selling any ewings using all the wings they could farm and even buying some, for the older servers yes maybe it was bad decisions , but for the newer servers it kinda destroyed a big part of the economy that was only available a few months.
                          I agree and also even in the other servers where people sold the wings instead of using them, maybe it was their only way of getting gold in order to buy other things that they needed and now this has been taken away from them, making it harder to upgrade their character in other ways.
                          (S36)Auroria
                          160+ Eidolon Knight
                          Apocolypse Co-leader
                          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

sigh don't gimme ur bullcrap... i for one got sick and tired of seeing ppl who could use EW's and just sell um cuz they gather mass amounts,thinking psh one day i'll do my wings but for now i'mma sell um and make money... now the door closed now its a problem... and getting on forums with they pity tales but but but i didn't get to max wings i want my hundreds of packs i had stored QQ i want my hundreds of green packs back QQ.... cuz trust me if u was using them u wouldn't have stored purple packs... i know i used mine... and i never sold any for gain... i helped others so don't judge me pal,as far as casher yes,as far as frc there once was a awesome lil point system ops i maxxed it insta and helped some friends do the same... for um lets see FREE... i have alts not army and really cba to log them and farm them... i'm from S36 if u wanna come Cuss me out,idc... not hard to find guess i'm better known as Krayzie... and i'm not that stupid to see for myself what ppl did on my server,i;m almost POSITIVE others did the same especially the servers who got insta 11 purple packs daily...
                            so i was right, you are a *** casher, you complain like one, and you will never be as good as me.
                            Last edited by MisterCuddles; 04-02-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

i don't even think they should get the unopened packs pack imo... cuz they'll just sell the ews and frc for OP prices cuz now they bound... the ones i see mad is the ones that was selling ews and frc,if[...]
                              Just think for once before you write a statement. If I sold my ews and frc I would have opened my packs already, don't I? How else to sell them? Once again, all you get is another *facepalm*

Comment

• Kray you're aggression towards the punk sellers is understood (our server is a bummer that way). But what about those who were actually saving up for one shot one fine day upgrades ? That turned out to be a bummer now
                                IGN : zq_DeathStab
                                What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

Working...
                                X