s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemonCrits View Post
    ur kidding right? im at top 5 and i almost did not sleep and now? no LEGEND OF VIDALIA??? ***?
    I think it's time for you to get some sleep now

Comment

im crying right now

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        If there was no official announcement regarding a Legend of Vidalia event, then the most likely case is that there is no Legend of Vidalia.
        We would have to wait for an official announcement from R2 but even then, it's too late for one.
        Thankyou for the reply BrotherVT.

Understandably the population of s65 is disappointed that there is no Legends event on our server.
        But your reply gives us some much needed clarification which at the very least allows us to know whats actually happening, enabling us to enjoy playing with the knowledge of what is actually happening on our server.(s65)
        A sense of calm for most of us just from knowing, and we appreciate that.

We hope R2 in the future looks favorably on us in the future because of no Legends event, and at the very least informs us before hand if there IS or ISN'T an event happening on our server, and the same for future servers.
        Not asking for special attention, just no one knew anything, and it was all rumour and whispers by the players with no real evidence to justify our questions.
        It is not fun in those situations obviously, wasted effort can demoralize players from enjoying themself.

But all the same, s65 thanks you for clearing this up for us. (even if some of the responses to this are less than positive)

Comment

Yeah, Thanks BVT. Helps alot. ^^
          Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
          Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Haven't done one of these for over a week, so here we go, top list.
            Because there is no Legends event on our server, this list is kind of redundant, unfortunately we have had no word from R2 about this, only a Forum Moderator response.

TOP GUILD

TOP LEVEL
            (top player is scion already)

TOP HONOR
            (top honor player hit duke 5minutes after posting this)

TOP LADDER

TOP GOLD

Comment

why jaros? i am the top 3 in gold T.T
              Be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_rodriguez View Post
                why jaros? i am the top 3 in gold T.T
                These screenshots are/were taken shortly after server reset.

Interesting change in Top Gold Ranking Today...
                Compared to the screenshot i took yesterday.. which is above us in this thread.

Looks like whoever it is, is moving its gold around to avoid being reported for gold selling or something.

And again...

I login today to find this....
                -image removed-

spamming over and over for an hour.
                (sorry BVT)
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:41 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

While we do appreciate your concerns of players being excessive, spammy and using profane language, that type of language cannot be displayed on the forums.
                  However, we do recommend you file a ticket in order for the GMs to deal with the occurring issues.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

While we do appreciate your concerns of players being excessive, spammy and using profane language, that type of language cannot be displayed on the forums.
                    However, we do recommend you file a ticket in order for the GMs to deal with the occurring issues.
                    Understood, ill refrain from posting profane screenshots on here and bother the ticket GMs with it

I think i still have the screenshot floating around on my upload site, but the people who are doing the spamming, just delete the character and create a new one and start again majority of the time after about 2-3 hours of spams.

TOPS LIST AS OF TODAY.

TOP PLAYER

TOP HONOR

TOP GOLD

TOP GUILD

LOL system..
                    For the sake of everyone else's conversation the other people talking were bleeped.

Nirvana hosted a World torch party today. YAY

PILE ON!

Late Arrivals

Added a suggestion for the game, here is the link.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....474#post691474
                    Please feel free to leave a comment on the actual suggestion thread
                    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

This is Sync from s65 and we have just lost lg again to witchwild, he makes this server really boring
                      Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

its havocdestroy and i gotta say, witch is making this server unbalanced. he owns in sengolia. joined mercenaries guild (not anymore). and kill me in GBS

Comment

Yeah the balance of the game really goes out the window when he's around.

Sengolia gets done quick though for the Quiz, but there is no real fighting when he enters, he just pewpew 1shot everyone and camps spawn while nuking crystal.
                          Everything else where he is involved with pvp seems to get alot of people frustrated.

Nirvana did win the LG, and Witchwild was involved, this cannot be argued.

Comment

There is always going to be at least one insane casher in every server/merged server.
                            Sadly, nothing is going to change that.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

There is always going to be at least one insane casher in every server/merged server.
                              Sadly, nothing is going to change that.
                              Oh we arn't complaining in the form of hoping to get R2 or a mod involved, we just talk on here for just the general social-ness of having our own forum thread :P
                              A place we can post screenies of things we want to share with others on server and to anyone else interested in having a read.

Eventually we will all get up to that level Witchwild is at, its just the grind in the mean-time that people are finding a little frustrating.

But if any of those suggestions about putting scions into their own Seng actually happen, then yay

Comment

Lol why must me >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X