Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witchwild View Post
    Lol why must me >.>
    He's seen us .. RUN!!!

Guys i just want to warn you all.

There is a scammer rolling around s65, he got me for 4p.. no big loss didn't dent my gold reserves.
    But i worry others will fall victim to these low people.

If you see someone offering to sell Shop Clothing... DO NOT buy it.

I have tickets and a support forum thread up in regards to this, so hopefully i can help get him banned before he tries again.
    Im not sure if im allowed to post the screenshots of the trade scam, i have some really good ones where you can see me getting con'd, im not sure if its against the rules to post my stupidity on here lol, so i wont put them on here until after the ticket is replied to or i get some feedback from the R2 people.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Rosanne was caught Gold glitching the Hoader room last night Rosanne is Charles, who is also xtians real life friend. They are both notoriously known for their excessive alt farming and cheating and hoarder abusing please keep an eye out on Rosanne, Charles and xtians

Comment

Originally posted by Vapourman View Post
        Rosanne was caught Gold glitching the Hoader room last night Rosanne is Charles, who is also xtians real life friend. They are both notoriously known for their excessive alt farming and cheating and hoarder abusing please keep an eye out on Rosanne, Charles and xtians
        Funnily enough.. Rosanne gained 4p after the gold rank list updated..

Comment

I don't honestly think we can do anything about the scammers, other than hope they get the ban hammer. Also, yep, Witchwild did join Mercenaries, and will be rejoining. It's just part of the game, survival of the fittest, you know? Anyways, I'm going now to solo my NM runs, I'll be back in 20-30 mins.
          Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
          Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R2386494 View Post
              Yeah the balance of the game really goes out the window when he's around.

Sengolia gets done quick though for the Quiz, but there is no real fighting when he enters, he just pewpew 1shot everyone and camps spawn while nuking crystal.
              Everything else where he is involved with pvp seems to get alot of people frustrated.

Nirvana did win the LG, and Witchwild was involved, this cannot be argued.

This just shows how many players would quit S65 and move to S66 cause of Witch. The server's gonna die out very fast at this rate too. S66 will have quite the competition, I'm innnnnn.
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: S66
              Class: Knight - Protection
              Name: SlainAgain
              Soul: N/A
              Mount: N/A
              Wings: N/A
              Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
                This just shows how many players would quit S65 and move to S66 cause of Witchwild. The server's gonna die out very fast at this rate too. S66 will have quite the competition, I'm innnnnn.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

Wotchi

Thanks for making this thread.

Keeps me updated even if I quit.

xTrisha.

Comment

This is probably better watched in fullscreen, the video turned out tiny in the forum.

Here we go, a Sengolia!
                    probably also best viewed in fullscreen.

And.... Blood Coliseum!
                    probably a good idea to view in fullscreen too.

Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:43 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

I should make a AngelBeats gets his butt kicked by zabuga in nm sr video XD
                      Interesting posts witch, Didnt know poor SoNs alt got a fl first :P

Comment

Originally posted by R2386494
                        Here we go, a Sengolia!

I got killed ;_; in that video soo many times by you. OH WHY ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R2386494
                          Here we go, a Sengolia!

If you're Witch, you're not bad at PvP for a priest. Might I ask about the build? (if you are Witch.) I've noticed Witch is full blood, haven't seen a build like that forever.

I don't see lots of rogues in the server, that sucks.

I was also completely stunned by WitchWild's beast soul too.
                          Last edited by SlainAgain; 10-21-2013, 05:26 PM.
                          Crystal Saga:
                          Server: S66
                          Class: Knight - Protection
                          Name: SlainAgain
                          Soul: N/A
                          Mount: N/A
                          Wings: N/A
                          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
                            If you're Witch, you're not bad at PvP for a priest. Might I ask about the build? (if you are Witch.) I've noticed Witch is full blood, haven't seen a build like that forever.

I don't see lots of rogues in the server, that sucks.

I was also completely stunned by WitchWild's beast soul too.
                            Here it is.

I have found [Tenacity] is pretty much useless, 20% crit dmg reduction.. it really feels useless, i have not even notice a change with 5/5 points in it.
                            With a name like [Tenacity] you would think "awesome!" but it really is a useless skill and only needs 1 point in it if you want to go down that path in the skill tree.
                            I understand why Hybrid builds are the #1 spec for priests, when you look at the design of the blood tree from Tenacity down, it does not encourage anyone from actually focusing on it.

Yay!
                            This thread has hit 2000 views!!
                            Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Wotchi

xTrisha

Comment

QUIZ
                                Which of these is not a Peacock?

It's tricky..

new video!

SR nm

prolly best watched at fullscreen.

Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-29-2013, 12:45 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Working...
                                X