No announcement yet.

Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah hope the GMs wud listen to our cause.. priest are weak nd needed some compensation for these.. give us those skills from others versions plsss......

Comment

• Least thing what r2 should do is make the goddam buffs exclusive so that only members in your party would get those..
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• lol all i see is complain on priest being weak. I never have problem fighting with any class except those rogue hiding. U gotta learn to use goddess embrace n get a pet that know charm. I killed any class in seng except rogue that like to hide cant deal with that until GM decide to fix the dam pet skill perceptiveness that said it REVEAL NEARBY INVISIBLE TARGET. IT SAID REVEAL DAMIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ltgiang View Post
          lol all i see is complain on priest being weak. I never have problem fighting with any class except those rogue hiding. U gotta learn to use goddess embrace n get a pet that know charm. I killed any class in seng except rogue that like to hide cant deal with that until GM decide to fix the dam pet skill perceptiveness that said it REVEAL NEARBY INVISIBLE TARGET. IT SAID REVEAL DAMIT.
          Did you not see that Death Cometh doesn't work?
          Just ...Kyu

Comment

• I think that priests are fine, really.
            Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zatemo View Post
              Let me just point out that pure blood priests don't really survive that well, only hybrid and maybe holy priests could have high survivability due to heals and angel's blessing (a pure blood priest to me is practically a mage that can't DPS well). And also, if priests are for ""healer, support" values the well-being of over their own lives, priests harness spiritual energy to protect and vitalize their companions" then why would we have blood tree? Why would mages who are for "Magic DPS, AoE. Masters of fire and ice, mages are able to use their magical abilities to wipe out packs of enemies with little effort." have ice tree skills like frost shield and Icicle armor to reduce damage? Why would knights who are made for tanking be DPS (melee; i.e. having large opportunities to be able to be offensive when they were to be drastically more defensive)? Why would nature ranger get heal if they were for ranged dps? These are rhetorical questions btw. And if you say to balance out the classes in order to make them more fair and more interesting, then how come that doesn't apply all too well with priests?
              Originally posted by tasmak1 View Post
              yeah hope the GMs wud listen to our cause.. priest are weak nd needed some compensation for these.. give us those skills from others versions plsss......
              each class gets its own special stuff to help it along. what you speak of survivability is about the same for every class. just cause you've been dying alot doesn't make you the only person who dies. or the other priests complaining here. again, no one has put any data here as to how this would effect newer servers balance. an again, they can't just take another versions stuff. would you like it if someone stole your stuff cause they wanted it?
              Originally posted by ltgiang View Post
              lol all i see is complain on priest being weak. I never have problem fighting with any class except those rogue hiding. U gotta learn to use goddess embrace n get a pet that know charm. I killed any class in seng except rogue that like to hide cant deal with that until GM decide to fix the dam pet skill perceptiveness that said it REVEAL NEARBY INVISIBLE TARGET. IT SAID REVEAL DAMIT.
              about the reveal bit. yes i made a thread asking for that to be changed but no one paid attention to that, they mostly focus on complaining about other stuff.
              currently in a newer server, most ppl are 50-60-70 only a few 70-80, one person lv 80, a priest that just rebirth'd . no one else on the server is at that point yet. already as a lv 54 mage w a lv 51 priest an a lv 30 priest healing the mage in every which way, can't outlive a priest who's lv 60 in PVP. say that you do make this change, that means imma have two priests using your new spells on me and you, so my defense is up, and i'm healing and doing dmg. so it would actually create a PVP advantage for me over priests. but for others who don't have chars like mine to back them up. thats going to give priests a even more insane pvp advantage. all the top ppl in my server are currently priests pretty much besides a few other classes. on a new server thats not really fair to other classses. an it was discussed that other classes would change to compensate the new advantages of priests if they are even possible changes. any attempt to make priests sound weak will be shut down. priests are not weak. most priests have a insane farming advantage to start, more then others. most ppl i knew that were priests in my old server got max upgrades first on server before anyone mostly. then got bored an quit playing a bit. if you are a priest who did that an now your complaining because you got caught slippin an didn't anticipate the new installments. =ur own fault for not getting stronger. if you don't appreciate your class play another. or maybe you did your build wrong. like how i made a agility rogue. late in game type char. mages aren't beginning of the game an it owns all with its skills. we make our skills hurt by investing in stuff to make them that way. meteor doesn't just insta kill everyone when everyone gets it.
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-31-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                each class gets its own special stuff to help it along. what you speak of survivability is about the same for every class. just cause you've been dying alot doesn't make you the only person who dies. or the other priests complaining here. again, no one has put any data here as to how this would effect newer servers balance. an again, they can't just take another versions stuff. would you like it if someone stole your stuff cause they wanted it?
                I don't think that it would affect them in anyway tbh.. How about Fragaraches?

about the reveal bit. yes i made a thread asking for that to be changed but no one paid attention to that, they mostly focus on complaining about other stuff. say that you do make this change, that means imma have two priests using your new spells on me and you, so my defense is up, and i'm healing and doing dmg. so it would actually create a PVP advantage for me over priests. but for others who don't have chars like mine to back them up. thats going to give priests a even more insane pvp advantage. all the top ppl in my server are currently priests pretty much besides a few other classes. on a new server thats not really fair to other classses. an it was discussed that other classes would change to compensate the new advantages of priests if they are even possible changes. any attempt to make priests sound weak will be shut down. priests are not weak. most priests have a insane farming advantage to start, more then others. most ppl i knew that were priests in my old server got max upgrades first on server before anyone mostly. then got bored an quit playing a bit. if you are a priest who did that an now your complaining because you got caught slippin an didn't anticipate the new installments. =ur own fault for not getting stronger. if you don't appreciate your class play another. or maybe you did your build wrong. like how i made a agility rogue. late in game type char. mages aren't beginning of the game an it owns all with its skills. we make our skills hurt by investing in stuff to make them that way. meteor doesn't just insta kill everyone when everyone gets it.
                Perceptiveness should indeed get fixed. This case was actually being discussed by r2team? Priests are pretty weak.. check the picture from page 6 what Shaoren posted and you'll see what I mean. Obviously priests do have advantage over others at the BEGINNING becouse they're the first class to solo dungeons. Like I've said wouldn't like to throw everything away and start from scratch just becouse for someones stubbornity.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  I don't think that it would affect them in anyway tbh.. How about Fragaraches?

Perceptiveness should indeed get fixed. This case was actually being discussed by r2team? Priests are pretty weak.. check the picture from page 6 what Shaoren posted and you'll see what I mean. Obviously priests do have advantage over others at the BEGINNING becouse they're the first class to solo dungeons. Like I've said wouldn't like to throw everything away and start from scratch just becouse for someones stubbornity.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tiveness+skill
                  fragarach weapon does give new servers moer of a chance then we had growing up. but thats for everyone to get. but that also states why it already gives priests a advantage. they are going to be getting better fragarachs if they invest in that sooner then other for being able to do stuff. other classes are late in game. wasn't easy for them to stuff, every class has its moment in its spotlight. be it late in game or beginning.
                  an by looking at the photo you said. i'll repeat what i said an other priests have said about the photo's i posted that mirror those two classes except i'm the mage w slightly lower matk an def an they have slightly higher. an in those battles i usually always die because they have that 3k+ edge. those skills don't get that way cause the skills, they get that way because soul. soul is already highly catered to priests w heal skills. least you guys can use that skill if you hybrid. other classes wishing to improve immortal soul or light have to work through wasting SS. before getting a useful boost. if priest invests right, that means they should have a headstart on everyone.
                  if these skills are being requested to kill cashers. then thats not a actual good reason to want the skill. they cashed on areas working through wasting stuff to get strong, and people want better skills to compete w cashers because its not fair to them what the other classes had to do to get strong? thats not really fair to everyone else, or honorable to sportsmanship
                  the changes everyones asking for , would make priest more of a DPS then a mage at that level. and thats not going to unbalance anything?
                  there's atleast two servers i can log in to atm. one PvE, one PVP. each has a priest in 1 rank an has some of highest honor an is hardest to kill.and atleast 6-9 other priests in other areas of ranking, thats about half the top ppl.
                  i don't think all those ppl can pvp as well as they do if priests are weak.

and again. if given some of those skills. they can thus be used against you. all someone has to do is stalk a knight w that buff that gives dmg reduc an we'll see a million threads about "OMGOMGOMG they have 70-100%dmg reduc"
                  the best way i see people survive is by sticking together in pvp. in my nub server an my main server i see it. mages will do dive bomb party's w priests cursing around them to protect them an rogues hovering around them invisi so when someone atks the main DPS or priest they get stunned an taken out or they all converge. or vice vs w knights an other chars. it is in this way that people survive an get kill streaks in seng. most sengs end up being guild vs guild(can't lie about that lol). instead of all this weird changes that will make it harder on yourselves when competing against someone giving same buffs to your opponent. why not ask for a party system for kill points in seng?

there are priests from the first few servers that agree with me an have spoken here too. only a few small things could be really adjusted, an that goes for each class with things that don't really work well. some of those other skills though, would just cause a lot more problems.

think of it like in nature. if you drift from the pack. the loose ends get trimmed. you might know some mages or other classes that can just walk through anywhere an be good, no threat that can hurt them or they can't take out- but that isn't a broad spectrum thing. not everyone is a casher. but like when i drift from the pack, or even when i'm with the pack, if our defenses slip or they slip between them an target a weak spot they can exploit, i die practically in 1-2 hit too. you can't deny that everyone's tactic is mostly "go for mage then priest an knight"
                  say buffalo is priest, an lion is a DPS class, 1vs1 that buffalo can win. , simply because of their endurance then just two horns, they've been grazing an grazing . the lion has been living off the hunt since day 1.

seen a lot of battles that look like this too, hippo being priest, where masses of people don't even stand a chance against a priest an they all get wiped out

rogues are crocodiles or other dps who are sneaky/quick
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-31-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• shadow, you're only thinking about holy or hybrid, are you not even considering blood priest because they don't back up your argument?
                    oh and that hippo being the priest thing vs the lions, yeah if the lions and the hippo were players in the game, that would work if the hippo was either a tank, or a level 100 vs a bunch of lowbies..
                    most priest cant take on all those enemies, that video will be more suited for a tank vs priests..
                    still no reply on the fact that death cometh doesnt work properly i see..
                    Just ...Kyu

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tiveness+skill
                      fragarach weapon does give new servers moer of a chance then we had growing up. but thats for everyone to get. but that also states why it already gives priests a advantage. they are going to be getting better fragarachs if they invest in that sooner then other for being able to do stuff. other classes are late in game. wasn't easy for them to stuff, every class has its moment in its spotlight. be it late in game or beginning.
                      an by looking at the photo you said. i'll repeat what i said an other priests have said about the photo's i posted that mirror those two classes except i'm the mage w slightly lower matk an def an they have slightly higher. an in those battles i usually always die because they have that 3k+ edge. those skills don't get that way cause the skills, they get that way because soul. soul is already highly catered to priests w heal skills. least you guys can use that skill if you hybrid. other classes wishing to improve immortal soul or light have to work through wasting SS. before getting a useful boost. if priest invests right, that means they should have a headstart on everyone.
                      if these skills are being requested to kill cashers. then thats not a actual good reason to want the skill. they cashed on areas working through wasting stuff to get strong, and people want better skills to compete w cashers because its not fair to them what the other classes had to do to get strong? thats not really fair to everyone else, or honorable to sportsmanship
                      the changes everyones asking for , would make priest more of a DPS then a mage at that level. and thats not going to unbalance anything?
                      there's atleast two servers i can log in to atm. one PvE, one PVP. each has a priest in 1 rank an has some of highest honor an is hardest to kill.and atleast 6-9 other priests in other areas of ranking, thats about half the top ppl.
                      i don't think all those ppl can pvp as well as they do if priests are weak.
                      I referred to Fragarach for the "they can't just take another versions stuff." In that picture that priest has 5k lower MATK with better wings n stuff, and the mage doesn't seem to be casher & the poster already said that his/her soul is ~800 or ~900 so they seem to have around same soul completion as well, STILL the Mage has 5k more MATK. Yeah Light Beam user Priests would have advantage on soul IF lets say Light Beam damage would be 61% of MATK and 100% of heal, but since it's not like that there's no advantage, other classes just gets something they doesn't need besides the stuff they need. Not requests to kill cashers, but requests to get priests on par with others... The skills what we are requesting changes to made are only Grace and Holy Lights / Life Drains? To prevent unbalance I don't guess that anyone would mind if Grace would be a Scion skill if it then would be realistic.. Holy Lights .. why on the earth aren't those heals % based? Who the heck does something with 90 / ~400 heal every 2 SECONDS, (not even every second lmao) same for Life Drain why the drain can't be % based? Who does something with 150-2000 drain, just tell me? =s
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by berndesu View Post
                        shadow, you're only thinking about holy or hybrid, are you not even considering blood priest because they don't back up your argument?
                        oh and that hippo being the priest thing vs the lions, yeah if the lions and the hippo were players in the game, that would work if the hippo was either a tank, or a level 100 vs a bunch of lowbies..
                        most priest cant take on all those enemies, that video will be more suited for a tank vs priests..
                        I agree, plus since our skills depend on INT more than END, clearly most priests would go full INT. Thus when you say "say buffalo is priest, an lion is a DPS class, 1vs1 that buffalo can win. , simply because of their endurance then just two horns," (referring to what shadow said), we don't really have all too much END seeing as we'd be putting our points to INT more.

Seeing as you (shadow) say that r2 might not be able to copy the skills of the other versions here's some ideas to how the skills could be changed:
                        1: Lower grace cast time to maybe 2 secs, lower the healing to compensate for cast time reduction (and also for next effect), then add in HP regen buff and/or damage reduction buff

2: Possibly make Life drain have and added effect of HP DoT (like lvl 1 does 1% HP every sec for duration of the actual draining of HP debuff which is 3sec, I've tested)

3: Imp.Holy light to be %HP regen, or Holy light and Imp. holy light to depend on Heal stat (not has to be as high as light heal %, maybe for light heal to be 10% of heal stat, Imp.holy light to be 30% of heal stat + like 20 to 25 or so, i.e. 0.1 x heal, and 0.3 x heal + 20 to 25, these are for lvl 1 of the skills btw)

4: probably make demon's grasp to damage and buff the user which makes it so that when the target is hit, they are stunned for 1 or 2 secs each time (of course, the duration of the buff would be like maybe 1 more than half of how long the original skill lasted for). Yes sound OP and you're probably going to say, what if more than one person attacks the target. SOLUTION: if the buff causes the stun (which is a debuff on target), it wouldn't matter since the buff has a time limit and it'd be the same as any other class that stuns while having people gang up on you pretty much, knights stun for 3.5 sec and gets attack increased, rogue stun for 4 sec and do pretty high damage. And also, if it was 1 sec stun, there would still be a chance for the target to not get stunned if the user uses light beam, heal, or something with cast time (assuming no curses on them), thus not necessarily stunning for the full duration of the buff. Fellow priests may say that knights could remove this buff, and also the factor of the void soul skill that removes debuffs upon being hit (on chance) would make this unfair compared to other classes' stuns, but if one has cursed them before hand, the chances of knights removing your buff before they're stunned is small, unless they have the void soul skill. But then you're likely to be able to fit in another stun or just cut them off with an already cast curse and/or blood beam. I am aware this would mean that priest would be able to AoE stun due to curses and blood pact, but considering lag as well as the skill of the player, hardly many would be able to make it exactly so that the curses strikes once per sec of buff and to add in blood beam after the 3 curse strikes, thus making it unlikely for someone to stun for the full duration of the buff. Also, considering other classes have instant stuns, it's likely that they could stun the user before they can apply the effects of the buff.
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
                        Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          I referred to Fragarach for the "they can't just take another versions stuff." In that picture that priest has 5k lower MATK with better wings n stuff, and the mage doesn't seem to be casher & the poster already said that his/her soul is ~800 or ~900 so they seem to have around same soul completion as well, STILL the Mage has 5k more MATK. Yeah Light Beam user Priests would have advantage on soul IF lets say Light Beam damage would be 61% of MATK and 100% of heal, but since it's not like that there's no advantage, other classes just gets something they doesn't need besides the stuff they need. Not requests to kill cashers, but requests to get priests on par with others... The skills what we are requesting changes to made are only Grace and Holy Lights / Life Drains? To prevent unbalance I don't guess that anyone would mind if Grace would be a Scion skill if it then would be realistic.. Holy Lights .. why on the earth aren't those heals % based? Who the heck does something with 90 / ~400 heal every 2 SECONDS, (not even every second lmao) same for Life Drain why the drain can't be % based? Who does something with 150-2000 drain, just tell me? =s
                          also wanting death cometh to be fixed ~"~
                          Just ...Kyu

Comment

• Originally posted by Zatemo View Post
                            I agree, plus since our skills depend on INT more than END, clearly most priests would go full INT. Thus when you say "say buffalo is priest, an lion is a DPS class, 1vs1 that buffalo can win. , simply because of their endurance then just two horns," (referring to what shadow said), we don't really have all too much END seeing as we'd be putting our points to INT more.

Seeing as you (shadow) say that r2 might not be able to copy the skills of the other versions here's some ideas to how the skills could be changed:
                            1: Lower grace cast time to maybe 2 secs, lower the healing to compensate for cast time reduction (and also for next effect), then add in HP regen buff and/or damage reduction buff

2: Possibly make Life drain have and added effect of HP DoT (like lvl 1 does 1% HP every sec for duration of the actual draining of HP debuff which is 3sec, I've tested)

3: Imp.Holy light to be %HP regen, or Holy light and Imp. holy light to depend on Heal stat (not has to be as high as light heal %, maybe for light heal to be 10% of heal stat, Imp.holy light to be 30% of heal stat + like 20 to 25 or so, i.e. 0.1 x heal, and 0.3 x heal + 20 to 25, these are for lvl 1 of the skills btw)

4: probably make demon's grasp to damage and buff the user which makes it so that when the target is hit, they are stunned for 1 or 2 secs each time (of course, the duration of the buff would be like maybe 1 more than half of how long the original skill lasted for). Yes sound OP and you're probably going to say, what if more than one person attacks the target. SOLUTION: if the buff causes the stun (which is a debuff on target), it wouldn't matter since the buff has a time limit and it'd be the same as any other class that stuns while having people gang up on you pretty much, knights stun for 3.5 sec and gets attack increased, rogue stun for 4 sec and do pretty high damage. And also, if it was 1 sec stun, there would still be a chance for the target to not get stunned if the user uses light beam, heal, or something with cast time (assuming no curses on them), thus not necessarily stunning for the full duration of the buff. Fellow priests may say that knights could remove this buff, and also the factor of the void soul skill that removes debuffs upon being hit (on chance) would make this unfair compared to other classes' stuns, but if one has cursed them before hand, the chances of knights removing your buff before they're stunned is small, unless they have the void soul skill. But then you're likely to be able to fit in another stun or just cut them off with an already cast curse and/or blood beam. I am aware this would mean that priest would be able to AoE stun due to curses and blood pact, but considering lag as well as the skill of the player, hardly many would be able to make it exactly so that the curses strikes once per sec of buff and to add in blood beam after the 3 curse strikes, thus making it unlikely for someone to stun for the full duration of the buff. Also, considering other classes have instant stuns, it's likely that they could stun the user before they can apply the effects of the buff.
                            thank you for doing what we asked XD.

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                            Originally posted by berndesu View Post
                            shadow, you're only thinking about holy or hybrid, are you not even considering blood priest because they don't back up your argument?
                            fragarach is from the original. meaning it was up to R2 to import an translate their promotional package how they choose as per agreement of their contract.
                            like i said before. not everyones battles are the same. those videos show it up ample well believe it or not, i play in noob server an old server, ppl play exactly the same an its always same classes at top, mortal an scion lv 60-100. only difference is sengs end sooner in older server. the reason i keep saying what i do is everyone acts like priests are such the black sheep of classes, in this thread there has even been admission that they get distinct advantages over other classes. and i stated that a small amount of things could be changed here and there, but some of it, would mess stuff up if implimented. meaning i was and have been talking about both and their effect on other servers who are just starting out. because those skills really make a difference to a new server. i for one use those skills you are all squandering. ya you might not have a use for them. but other people do. and thats my point. if you can't handle the fact that i have basically been agreeing w some points here saying there could be some changes, don't reply. actually make a effort to contribute to the discussion with e suggestion like Zatemo and i have previously and only a small number of others in this thread.
                            and i've described before that soul does intense things, just cause you believe that you have nearly same stats by appearance. doesn't mean you know exactly how every battle should go. or that it makes you instantly a winner or loser of a match. the only thing i have a problem with is priests who have issues with relinquishing the power they've had over people for the longest time. don't make me quote the pg's w my photo's of comparisons too explaining that they are pretty much the same. all depends on how you use your char an with what friends against who, you can act like thats not what this is all about, but yet this whole thread is about exactly that. you guys are looking at someone elses dmg an comparing stat pages then going "the grass is always greener on the other side" . "water your lawn an you'll have green grass, stop looking at ur neighbors lawn" in various ways. i'd say that means you have been losing in end game battles, an now after all the time of being that hippo against the noobs you finally face challenges so you want things changed so you can own an be top class again. my argument is a well rounded one. like i said, i play priests. so where could this do me wrong if changes happen? no what i'm pointing out are epic flaws of the suggesters and their reasons for this change. because your saying everything should be fair to you guys. but if mages or rangers were to say this, pfft fat chance a while ago, you guys would say rangers are too OP to get changes like your asking too to their heal skills, or is it that now that your class is asking for it=then its ok? regardless, if there is a bunch of changes to a class, there will be others to keep the balance.whats so hard to understand about that? . but get enough ppl who aren't in the limelight anymore thirsting for power an losing in battles like everyone else, an out pops everyone for some change requests. i'm saying this thread is super one sided without my input an other peoples input. i'm not gonna let some thread fly that just goes on an on like priests are some epic cripples while making every other class look perfect. if that was true i wouldn't be dying an i would get more kill streaks. w out a proper argument an people to bring out the real details of a convo. anyone can make anything look like something its not. few mods have already asked for info about how that would effect other classes/servers starting out. an you guys are gonna keep replying like this has nothing to do with it? i think it does.

AND ABOUT DEATH COMMETH
                            pretty sure i asked questions about it an was given answers. then asked another an never got it back. so if your expecting me to research it. actually try an talk.be descriptive
                            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• "few mods have already asked for info about how that would effect other classes/servers starting out."

That's why I said make Grace a Scion skill if you then can get it to be realistic (actually changed in a useful way) that how it wouldn't affect new servers.. Also I don't think that making Life Drains / Holy Lights prosentual based would hurt anyone. Is it too much asked to get on par with others..?
                              Stalkers OP.

Comment

• here i fight a lv 100 priest. don't even stand a chance. does it look like ppl like that need more to kill ppl? i fight other classes in the vid too

here a lv 68 rogue mortal.
                                making the new version scion only would help. i'll make more vids in a bit of battles using the holy light in a newer server in pvp against priests only 7 level higher then me while i dual heal. basically proves battles don't all start and end the same way. an that only way to really compete end game, is to cash~ if your fighting them until you beat their soul by a good chunk. hellwing and everything else, can be attained in game so everyone has those or stats or buffs, that evens that plane. further proof that its not always lv 100's vs lv 100's. there is still a large developing population. so its not just high levels or low levels, its everyone in every mix. since we all influence each other.
                                i'll try finding a priest of exactly my level an or stats l8r, have one exactly in mind. will show some battles w that as well. all i want to do is provide insight before anything is changed or altered. no one would ever want to make a decision IRL before they heard all aspects of something, its actually most prudent to figure out where things could go wrong or how things will be effected by something.

=priest mostly wins cause curses. can only blink so much, even if time my meteor right-most battles are over for mage in 2-4 sec, cd for all my stuff that stuns or paralyzes has over 15-30sec cd. think this is better comparison then casher chars. since these two chars have only spent a wee bit of money.
                                then even then. my in game wifey used to battle said person too (who's more of a casher) an get killed by them. she died 7 times an crystal revved an killed them 7 times. stats were par with each other when developing an better then mine at the time.
                                mage has a skill which has DOT, holy light would heal the equivalent of that, so technically its still useful , just depends on the situation. i usually hit ppl w it right when they are getting close to dead or i am.

upon requesting assistance from ppl from various servers to make the vids. even my enemy's. the consensus so far is that , everyone thinks priests are OP, even themselves. like really, when mentioning this thread ppl thought i was crazy. even in end game, then all the other classes that saw this thread went an in their own words" that would totally make things unbalanced. every class has its skill set a specific way, priests aren't DPS, why didn't they pick a DPS class to begin with?" less of course there are other changes to the other classes. but then how can those even be calculated differently for some classes since its not as simple as "including heal stat"? noticed holy light is stackable as well. someone with 10k heal stat is gonna be crazy OP with that. scion or not facing scions or not. there would be almost no one that could take them on, less they have two priests counter healing all the damage of one priest in god mode. 1k heal stat usually =1kheal. so that'd be least 10k every 2 sec then stacked on another one+dmg reduc from both. so unless i crit with my flame explosion, my atks will be negated by holy light? then the grace flame explosion aoe that heals an does dmg super low cd an cast time. if most of priests skills and bonus's on equip are gonna be put up for remodel, that means the rest are gonna need just as much attention. or there will be even more angry players who quit, or make priests, then everyone's a priest an anyone who isn't is doomed to be left in the dust.
                                can't really say "well your lev 86 fighting such an such higher". fought same lv, same stats nearly. then even if i was to get lv 100. when fighting cashers, as a free player-i have no chance unless i can cash on soul more. this apply's to a lot of ppl an some of that info came from lv 100 knights priests an other classes.

there was a previous statement here about the bloodfog totem that cloaks priests. i believe it works very well as i PVP'd a lv 60+ priest with it an it totally messed up my skills since that takes away your target, you can't aoe a target auto atk if you have none. even for a second or two in most battles thats all you need to gain a distinct advantage. cause me to have to retarget an redo my aoe's by hand, which low level fire mage aoe's are super fast, can't always be aiming those suckers. imagine aiming in tamalan arena 24/7. thats our firwave. then i can see the same thing happening w my main mage.fighting then while i'm doing direct atks they pop one of those out an throw off my game for just long enough for me to mess up a aoe an curse me 10 ways from sunday. an the rings of death nerf defenses an atk already , so once those are landed mage really has no chance, since their main deal is atk, low defense, lower someones already low defense an the target is easily taken out. if its brought up again- well some mages have higher def then you. fine kk, thats exactly my point as well here too, there are 3 sides to a coin. front back an edge. an we all know when we flip a coin it doesn't land on the same side all the time

its always been a stretch, suggestions like these. because they've been asked by about each class to gain some sort of advantage over another class in battle.
                                something that would be more in R2's field that maybe you guys would like would be . event-idea.-Undead-have-successfully-escaped-from-Avernal!
                                least in a event area like that, everyone can build their stuff the same an have fair chance like tamalan. an choose to be dps or w/e. and it wont effect the core base of the game-except the rewards for the event. could possibly even use that area as a testing ground for some new changes to the rest of the skills. otherwise like what i quoted amanda saying, testing development etc etc etc, takes a lot of time and work, these aren't just simple "r2 wave ur magic wand an make it happen" type things if even possible

this video has a hr left to process, but when its done you can see how the life of a mage is in seng. a non casher mage, or small fraction one. who goes up against priests an knights etc an ppl of his same class of same level or higher alone and with friends. with friends= the person crazytiger who's a knight w second aura, a guild mate an me +one other take down super easy together, solo= i die after exhausting all my atks if i can even get that far. charging recklessly towards spawn gets me killed, battle is all about being tactful an playing your cards right. you'll see the only people i really hit for epic dmg are ppl that aren't scion. the ppl higher level then me i hit around 1dmg--1k-30k for. if i'm lucky an i somehow crit nicely on someone not a knight, i might get 60k. but only stuff i really hit for more then that would be towers. can hit a tower for 100k. but not OP ppl.
                                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-01-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X