Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an anti debuff passive for priests would be very usefull

Comment

I think where r2 falls down is too much advancement too soon in some areas and not enough with large distances between, tho while im catching up for this new rb i can't complain
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Yeah RB, also i think mages should get a skill that rlly does DMG, in every other game i played mages do like double damage compared to other classes, and are weak on defense (glass cannons). The diffrrence is to small, rangers do even more damage. Also fission stil doesnt seem to work

Comment

Yes new RB please but please have requirements level 120 to RB.

Comment

so u did a poll about new RB ages ago and still no RB as most people clicked they wanted it is this ever gonna happen?

Comment

lvl 150 requirement sounds good to me. Dont make it too easy for anyone. However I expect r2 to make it cash only. Buy 3000 of this 1 dollar item in order to rebirth to next lvl. I hope thats not how it goes but it seriously would not surprise me.

Comment

i wanted new RB for my knight i want to see their new skill

Comment

make new skill for knight and rogue please and thnks

Comment

I would really love for the new Rebirth to be released, I has been a while now since the level cap was raised. I would say around 80% of most players are now level150 or close to this (excluding new servers). A lot of people are getting bored with the same old things, bringing out the new Rebirth will give players a challenge again, even more if you do the rewards for leveling to certain levels again like you did when you brought out the level150 cap
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      I would really love for the new Rebirth to be released, I has been a while now since the level cap was raised. I would say around 80% of most players are now level150 or close to this (excluding new servers). A lot of people are getting bored with the same old things, bringing out the new Rebirth will give players a challenge again, even more if you do the rewards for leveling to certain levels again like you did when you brought out the level150 cap
                      Better to say 80% of players are level 150 or have given up on ever getting there- order drop rate is awful enough where I know a few players that just stop bothering in the 140s, after all no reason to level past 140 aside from a few skill/stat points right now. That said when they do release next RB I hope they let you RB at 120 Eido, that way you can avoid all the level cap nonsense until you are at your last plane as you go up. Of course I also hop you keep your level cap when you rebirth, and don't have to mess around with orders again.

Comment

casting speed buffing skill for mage(as they really crave for it) would be great! and if there is any short time cloaking option opens(teleporting is awesome idea) its gonna rock! nice poll shadow (y)

Comment

A new RB would be great if there was something new to do, maybe just for players in that last plane.
                          Rebirthing as eido was just so boring, getting back to lvl100, even with torches and all, but even then there were another 10 levels of nothing new.
                          And let's face it, Purgatory was a disappointment after all that.

Hey, start the new RB at level 100, lolz. Seriously.

Comment

I would like for the Priests to have a skill where it can restore Mana, equal to 30%+80 HP, for EXAMPLE.

Comment

They already have that. It is a level 50 skill called Angels Blessing, and it restores 10% HP and MP every 10 seconds passively. Pretty sure mages are the only other class that has a skill that restores their MP, and I know it comes in handy when you want to spam level 130/140 attacks since those take a % of you MP every time.

Comment

Working...
                              X