No announcement yet.

LoA Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S295 came on after 6 hrs managed to login for 1/2 hr lost conection and now servers down again and the compensation given did no where near cover my loses from HT,DW,TA and Twilight clash and the 6hrs lost playing

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/cjbdwu

over a day ,still the same problems..... it worked for a few minutes, just enough to see their huge (lol) compensation for our loses

i TOTALY agree badman237

Comment

• Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
        I know everyone is upset as I am to, but you don't see me blaming them or ranting relentlessly about the servers being down. You know why?
        I'm more concerned about the dang Typhoons that are hitting over there in China at this very moment. Two typhoons in less than a week, and all I am seeing is people go on and on about how the servers are down and multiple things about r2 devs.
        Would it kill somebody to actually sit back and wait for the servers to come back when they're dealing with a Typhoon for crying out loud? We all should be considerate and hope the best for China.
        info gabe info, at least they can inform us so that we won't cast our 1st skill (complain) on them. it's is nature that human are program to Complain if something goes wrong.
        as for the typhoon case I hope all the best for them. all people in TAIWAN.
        Not in PRC "gabe"
        Last edited by crzil; 09-18-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• GTA want make a joke with us

Click image for larger version

Name:	vampires-kiss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	1727039

Comment

• They probably didn't pay their bill and got shut down because people won't buy things like 70,000 diamonds to get a piece of junk that is not worth that kind of money they really need to
            pull their heads out and get reasonable with things and make it affordable for all!

Comment

• i can't play. This is joke?

Comment

• Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

and even this posting information is wrong for me im level 100 and play on cheribs echo ua9
                have not been able to log in for 2 days now getting frustrated and mad that i spend money on a game i cant get to play

Comment

• LoA Down again

Name:	network.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1727042
                  after tomorrow maintenance now it happen again now
                  (S293) Witchmoore

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

• loa is dead

Comment

• lol.....the compensation never even showed on my server before it went down again..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Adam_L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1727043
                        SOMEONE NEED HELP? I think LOA toilet it's Stack 29 now and has maintenance again.

Name:	network.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1727044

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

• got a few on s320 who pay big for stuff like "styx guardian" the game killer merc like that merc will stop a tsunami from hitting china lol

Comment

• load error! http://games.gtarcade.com/api/common...855bb100berror message (-137). this is what i just got when i tried to log in a few minutes ago

Comment

• ye its ok the server down, and we have some consideration for chinese people, but i was about to spend 130 capsule coins and the server get down i recharged to get them if the event end i ill lose them, so make it up until the capsule end or i ill be mad xD because i bet that not rewarded as a compensation, compensation never pays back what we lose :s S322 here
                              Last edited by R2122335556; 09-18-2016, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• i was on just 3 hours ago come on R2 get it right

Comment

Working...
                                X