Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy anniversary League of Angels, and a happy new year for everyone!

[S5] Linaya

Comment

• Happy birthday loa

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME MORE POWER THANKS

PLAYER NAME: synieder03
      SERVER: [S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA, may this be the first of many
        And a happy new you to you all.

IGN: Granger
        S168 Felbrook.
        Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

• i really like this it's awesome
          dragoon [S188] Gardens of Light

Comment

• thank you so much R2GAMES you made me so happy in this games love you♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA
            [S1] Nocturna's Tear

IGN: betyBAD
            Last edited by R246613797; 01-10-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• i would like to say thank you to those GM's who were here to help when i needed them! and i would like to thank those who are working in the billing department!!! also i want to thank my friend Serenity from S173 for being kind and helpful, chatty and talkative and just for being my friend!
              P.S. also i would like to say what everyone want's to say and wish! we want those rare fuse gems back in tarot cards shop!!!

SODIK from S[173] Crystal Pyramid

Comment

• First i would like to thank my family,because of them i am able to play this game.Second i would like to thank R2/GTarcade for this wonderful game which make me have fun and spent my time really quick.
                IGN: Darkseid
                Server:Raphael(600)

Comment

• I want to thank my family and friends for a special time, and my roomate for being the best friend there is!

Comment

• well.. I would like to say thank you to all my friends on this game, and also my guildmates without them the whole time i playing this game can't be fun. And also thanks to the developer of LOA, Gtarcade team and R2Games for the all events had been passed on 2014, where a free player although vip member could get an exta reward. now in 2015 hope this game can be a better game... Happy aniversary LOA!!!!

Server: S41 - Wyrm's Gorge
                    Char name: Cakrawala

Comment

• I want to thank those that keep this game still excist! I really like this game even if sometimes it make's me sad cause of some ppl in it! I hope that this game still excist and make us all have a good time! Have fun everyone!
                      Luna Haze of [S235] Amber Health

Comment

• happy b-day

Comment

• Happy Aniversary to all at R2, thanx for some great games. Thanx also to my partner for not moaning too much about the time I put into this game!

Mellendore [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• First of all, I'd like to thank The R2 Games and all of its highly appreciated members for their sincere efforts towards the success of this fantastic game. Otherwise, I won't forget to thank all of my guild friends in our server [S106] Mana City for their support and kindness. I really thank all the server players for their love and honest challenge.
                            Finally, I would like to thank all my family and my charming fiancé in Beloved Home for their devotions and true support.
                            Finally, I just hope to proceed enjoyably throughout this great game to have fun as well as knowledge.

Server [S106] Mana City
                            IGN: Rawad

Comment

• Thank you. I only want more reward for us, non-VIP players. Great game... Keep it up xD

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA, I love this game, made some great friends here and i want to thank them all just for being here.
                                PLAYER NAME: Aleksandar
                                SERVER: [S95] Mistshade Town

Comment

Working...
                                X