Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy anniversary League of Angels, and a happy new year for everyone!

[S5] Linaya

Comment

• Happy birthday loa

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME MORE POWER THANKS

PLAYER NAME: synieder03
      SERVER: [S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA, may this be the first of many
        And a happy new you to you all.

IGN: Granger
        S168 Felbrook.
        Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

• i really like this it's awesome
          dragoon [S188] Gardens of Light

Comment

• thank you so much R2GAMES you made me so happy in this games love you♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA
            [S1] Nocturna's Tear

IGN: betyBAD
            Last edited by R246613797; 01-10-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• i would like to say thank you to those GM's who were here to help when i needed them! and i would like to thank those who are working in the billing department!!! also i want to thank my friend Serenity from S173 for being kind and helpful, chatty and talkative and just for being my friend!
              P.S. also i would like to say what everyone want's to say and wish! we want those rare fuse gems back in tarot cards shop!!!

SODIK from S[173] Crystal Pyramid

Comment

• First i would like to thank my family,because of them i am able to play this game.Second i would like to thank R2/GTarcade for this wonderful game which make me have fun and spent my time really quick.
                IGN: Darkseid
                Server:Raphael(600)

Comment

• I want to thank my family and friends for a special time, and my roomate for being the best friend there is!

Comment

• well.. I would like to say thank you to all my friends on this game, and also my guildmates without them the whole time i playing this game can't be fun. And also thanks to the developer of LOA, Gtarcade team and R2Games for the all events had been passed on 2014, where a free player although vip member could get an exta reward. now in 2015 hope this game can be a better game... Happy aniversary LOA!!!!

Server: S41 - Wyrm's Gorge
                    Char name: Cakrawala

Comment

• I want to thank those that keep this game still excist! I really like this game even if sometimes it make's me sad cause of some ppl in it! I hope that this game still excist and make us all have a good time! Have fun everyone!
                      Luna Haze of [S235] Amber Health

Comment

• happy b-day

Comment

• Happy Aniversary to all at R2, thanx for some great games. Thanx also to my partner for not moaning too much about the time I put into this game!

Mellendore [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• First of all, I'd like to thank The R2 Games and all of its highly appreciated members for their sincere efforts towards the success of this fantastic game. Otherwise, I won't forget to thank all of my guild friends in our server [S106] Mana City for their support and kindness. I really thank all the server players for their love and honest challenge.
                            Finally, I would like to thank all my family and my charming fiancé in Beloved Home for their devotions and true support.
                            Finally, I just hope to proceed enjoyably throughout this great game to have fun as well as knowledge.

Server [S106] Mana City
                            IGN: Rawad

Comment

• Thank you. I only want more reward for us, non-VIP players. Great game... Keep it up xD

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA, I love this game, made some great friends here and i want to thank them all just for being here.
                                PLAYER NAME: Aleksandar
                                SERVER: [S95] Mistshade Town

Comment

Working...
                                X